Why is killing cops the only good thing niggers do?

why is killing cops the only good thing niggers do?

wow.
these are POLICE OFFICERS you sick fucks
i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

kys degenerate nigger

only newfags remember pol liking cops huh?

fuck off nigger whore

The more I live the more I hate corrupt cops. So many of them just happen to be power trippers and welfare queens that shit on the wrong people. Wish it didn't have to be this way, but at least they kill niggers.

Agreed. I fucking hate BLM but I don't support this Blue Lives law enforcement dick sucking either. I live in a small town west of Houston, TX and I see the Blue Lives stickers on every other car/truck. Most of these people obviously just slap these on their car so cops will go easy on them.
I hate cops and I don't trust them. Many are authoritarian types with a screw loose that couldn't function in normal society. I'm white, look normal, have no criminal record and have never hurt anyone. Yet I've been harassed by cops for almost no reason at all.
In a white, suburban neighborhood the cops have no real criminals to go after so they harass law abiding locals.
ONLY thing I agree with the nigs on is my hatred of cops.

>only newfags remember pol liking cops huh?
/pol is full of cops

That's Anthony Diponzio - from my hometown, OP. He was shot in the back of the head by a 14 year old nigger. He lived, but is crippled/retarded now. The nigger was released from jail recently since he was a minor when he committed the crime. Fuck you for for using his picture in your shitty meme.

omg I'm so sorry! I'll photoshop in a new cop right away!! I'm so sorry! :(

i'm not sure if I believe it but if it's true, good.

Welcome to the hurtbox faggot. KYS.

Welcome to the id of the normie internet.

Kindly fuck off.

Hi

>being this much of a dumb nigger
lol

Freud was full of shit.

kys

Fucking nigger.

How could the guy that invented a pseudoscience to explain why he wanted to fuck his mother be full of shit?

This is the third thread you posted this in, fuck off already
Sage, reported

why did you feel the need to sage for a comment. Not mad because you didn't bump my thread or anything (seriously not) just really curious why you did. Did you think he started this thread? are you stupid?

Because it was off topic

not gonna lie most cops are raging faggots

>hate corrupt police
>hate niggers
At least they're killing each other

To dissuade is one of the purpose of criminal law

Also pol has turned to shit, look at the level of discussion here, hard to believe any of you is +18, christ

Does anyone have the Trudeau edit of this?

....but you're stuck in between...so both are the eneny of the free people's republic.

only newfags think pol ever had "discussion" huh?

ahhhhhh this breeze made my toes tingle