Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/29/delhi-street-food-poop_n_7468612.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v_9hmRaAlPU
youtube.com/watch?v=6izKuaDrnpE
youtube.com/watch?v=3FOeyLAt2jM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh36NPTjudY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3209856/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every ounce of that food is contaminated with shit.

i'm going to london soon and i'm looking forward to sampling indian street food

Maybe every ounce of that shit is contaminated with food, you ever think about that one?

there is no indian street food in london, only posh restaurants

just take a shit in your hand and take a nice licking off it.

I'm allergic to curry and feces

that sucks, i heard there was a vibrant street food scene

I've never had Indian food. Is it worth it?

Indian pastries are fucking awful.

Curry is great, as is naan and humus, but they can't make sweets to save their lives.

Indian food will give you the shits because the meat is out of date and they don't wash their hands.

huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/29/delhi-street-food-poop_n_7468612.html

>vibrant terrorism scene
ftfy

-ia. That's the rest of that sentence.
>hey look we took a hot runny shit on a plate, here's some bread to scoop it up with
fucking indian food are you kidding, the fuck out of here nigger

India is a great place. I'd just prefer it stayed in India and didn't start carving out chunks of England to make little-India out of.

and Indians wonder why they are skinny fat

Is there any culture of white people that live like this?
Fucking apes

>Huffingtonpost.

Good goyim.

i concur. i have lots of indian colleagues. i never saw one of them washing their hands after leaving the wc.

the video is ok. the food smells really bad. tastes ok.

They're fucking burnt

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=v_9hmRaAlPU

I hope you realize most street food comes from cheap rejected bulks that failed to pass quality checks and is cooked with poor equipment and by people with poor hygiene who probably doesn't have running water or bathrooms.

indian poo or indian foo?

by the time she cracks the third egg, the first one is already done... and then she goes on to crack like 50 more eggs...

sometimes u can only tell by smells. i mean a lot of stews look like watery shits too.

given the nature of sanitation over there, it's probably a package deal.

For you foreign people, don't try Street food in India. It's apparently unhygienic and you can't bear that much spices.
I recommend this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6izKuaDrnpE

He knows it better.

How does Sup Forums like yer eggs? Dry or dry?

>indian
>street
idk m8, that combination of words don't give me pleasant connotations

wtf is wrong with people?

youtube.com/watch?v=3FOeyLAt2jM

I don't get it.
Is this supposed to prove a point?
Everything looks nice and clean and they aren't preparing it in the fucking jungle in a dust covered street.
and they are using sophisticated cooking ware to make the meat.
But thanks for confirming that Indians are literally subhumans compared to whites

It's too late. Go to sleep.

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this.

white guy detected

just eat thai or better yet vietnam food.

>Is this supposed to prove a point?
not really.

the big egg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh36NPTjudY

She's a MILF, too!

We don't typically have a culture of street-people selling food, at least not here in the midwest. At most we have farmer's markets once a week. Buying food from a random person on the street cooking it makes me wary, personally speaking, I do not trust the average person to be as hygienic as I like, let alone the average Indian.

Your choice of delicacy is either get stabbed or raped in London.

but how far away are the designated eating streets from the designated shitting streets?

post some Messican food webms

Indian food's the fucking best.

Does anyone know the name of those syrup filled balls of bread/dough (or something else maybe)?

I'm a normal old white dude that hides power level extremely well, but fuck me indian food is the best stuff

If you're in the area there's a really good Indian street food restaurant at Crossrail Place, Canary Wharf

eggs? eggs came out of India?

What is the point of this thread?

Indian loose poo or indian loose foo?

pajeet detected

You people are health conscious and I've heard you even track the calorie intake, most Indians can't afford that.

Also, I've had food at very expensive posh restaurants and BBQs but the kind of satisfaction a street food gives is no where comparable to that.
I guess it's the simplicity, realness and the price which makes it so tasty.

Street food is highly unsanitary, retarded tourists go to them for "cultural experience" only to end up in the hospital for food poisoning or shitting their intestines out

not surprising at all

One of the Indian restaurants in my town was closed down because the owner was sat at one of the window tables having a cheeky wank and someone spotted him through the glass.

what the fuck

>and I've heard you even track the calorie intake
That's mostly a privileged woman thing, but yes it is real. About the only examples of street-food that come to mind for me would be our ice-cream trucks or the occasional vendor outside of a store or community function. Green Bay Wisconsin for example has bratwurst wagons that sometimes show up for a day outside of a grocery store raising money for some cause or another. In Texas, I once found myself at a crossroads in the middle of nowhere between a hot dog vendor and someone selling exclusively confederate flag memorabilia out of a u-haul.
Best goddamned hotdog I've ever had, I'll say that much in support of what you say.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3209856/

POO IN FOOD
O
O

I
N

F
O
O
D

Food cook along a street where people poo.

Pic related: Alexander.

excellent banter

its called an actifry. it is a device sent from the gods.

there's poo on those, not even joking

>Food

Fuck off. Our civilization is more important then importing millions of shitskins when we could just borrow a fucking recipe.

Indian food can be either delicious or total fucking trash, I find there is very little middle ground.

>thai/vietnam
I don't eat food from countries that have insect markets.

i could literally make better eggs with no fingers

What the fuck is so good about overcooked eggs served on a banana leaf, then i watched the "King of fried eggs" what a fucking nightmare must be living near those fucking dirty cooks, fuck them all, i'm staying away from any indian thread fuck this shit.