TRUMP CALLS GERMANY "VERY EVIL"

HE DID IT

HE FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinational_corporation
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck yeah

I wish someone would find that "Unnamed Sources" guy and ask him where he gets his fucking info from

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Will the Doland now finally declare war on Germonies, Sup Forums??

Man he's on a ducking mission

wait... people think they aren't?

>citing unnamed officials

These unnamed officials get around.

pls go back

We should clean Europe from American products then.

Yes we are evil... Hide your kids burgers

US, BRITAIN AND RUSSIA V. AXIL OF EVIL ROUND III

Nukes when?

Finally naming the ethernal kraut

you have to stop sucking American cock first to do that

But.. This time Germany is aligned with the great military powerhouse FRANCE Kek

If you don't know then trump is half German and half Anglo himself.

He's clearly talking about the government not the average citizen

As they were last time lol.

you should... but you can't :-\

If they ban our cars, we will.
And you: continue buying our tanks. Thanks

Finally. Germany has to be put down again. It cannot exist without external control of US.

ETERNAL ANGLO
DON'T BELIEVE THE ANGLO

finally

>look people, he's calling his satellite state some mean names!

>unnamed

Well I trust them.

>you will destroy the eternal Hans a third time in your lifetime
wew baby

>Military Power House
>France

I see what you did there.

To every action there's a reaction. Finally we could get rid of the pseudo food, sugar bars and sugar drinks. And replace it with real food.

You can't because the real food is illegal in germoney.

Welp, looks like its time to put down the krauts again, for the good of mankind.

Great, maybe someday we could be ourselves again.

hes not real

HAHAHA America I'm actually baffled by your
immeasurable stupidity. You fuckers actually have no shame at all. You are an embarrasment to humanity, you are the fucking laughing stock of the world. You deserve to spit, laughed and pissed on for the rest of your shitty miserable existence you irredemiable lowlife subhumans.

>high fructose cornsyrup bars and high fructose cornsyrup drinks
ftfy

Cane sugar is somewhat healthy but this cornsyrup shit they put in everything is what makes us fat transgender whales.

You never did it once, start reading up on history my boiii

God dammit how long until the Muslims can't maintain this Internet that the whites built.

What products do you mean?
Most of their products are produced either in Mexico or Free-trade zones god knows where in Asia and Africa.

Brands focus solely on selling their brand image and expanding it any way possible. They want at little as possible to do with managing actual labor that produces their goods.

not likely all the strong blood was killed

lol have fun with economic blow out from us not buying bmws and you making our phone parts. Go to china they will just buy your property and fuck your anus inside out oh wait, you gave it all away for free and kicked people out there homes aswell for the poor refugees

actually, you are the ultimate white civilisation destroyer so shut up

Dear Gruber,
Take a look in the mirror

germany invading DC when?

>Taking a jew seriously

This guy is a fucking madman

We'll at least do our best to keep them safe from your brown skinned savages.

A fucking health pack

why is it that we don't make trade deals directly with chinese iphone forgers?

germany sold cars that didnt meet american emission standards which are lower than EU emission standard

AND they had made software and installed it in the cars to trick the emissions test

liberals like the global warming arguments. they cant justify germany being allowed to sell cars . doesnt matter how many tanned germans there are that doesnt give you enough carbon credits to buy your way out of that

>when you are a passive aggressive white supremacist German but even other white supremacists hate you because you are , slav rape baby so the only way you can express nationalistic pride is by praising Kaiser Merkel and the EU even though you know it's cucked bullshit
Every German

Failed their own people, Germany has.

he's right you know

By real food I'm sure you mean halal food

>unnamed sources

That aside, considering Merkel is going for the Destroy Europe hat trick, evil is putting it mildly.

>american Products

Which would that be?
Most "American" Brands arent made in the US

but they get some kind of royalties pumped in somewhere right?
I struggle to add up how they make money

>And replace it with real food
Having the lowest median wage in Europe makes sure it wont happen.

Germany is a slave Factory like China

Bring it, burgers. Put on your big boy pants and declare war on free trade. See where it gets you.

I'm kind of confused by your confusion. This is basic economics now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinational_corporation

Mr Medpack,

I wish to inform that's the USA is declared war with Germonies and will be given to you.

Regards
t.rooman

I guess what I'm wondering is, is it simply an ownership that gets dosh for buying from china and selling in europe for instance? an owner class, basically. and the USA looks rich because its owner class is making money

I don't fucking know man economics is hard there's so much going on with it

I think the reference would be to how trade deals that Germany has within the EU are taking advantage of a lot those countries.

There is a big argument about whether the EU helps or impedes these countries (such as Greece, Poland, the Baltic states, etc).

Maybe there should be a separate thread about that.

Some pros I can list off the top of my head are the free trade zone (so you can arguably sell products more easily, move more easily, etc), but then you also have the little-known (in most circles, at least) of Germany engaging in wage suppression to be more competitive than surrounding countries while taking advantage of the currency switch from d-marks to euros.

of course this is all ignoring how mad a lot of EU countries must be because of the whole refugee wave invited in by germany lol

You guys cower at mean words like evil and racist. Trump is just backing you idiots into submission.

he heard merkel criticize israel

Bomber Harris, do it again!

>Will the Doland now finally declare war on Germonies, Sup Forums??

The chances are greater than 90% that some court would find that the president has never had power to declare war and will use evidence that war isn't that great for some industry in the US as the basis of a block.

>If you don't know then trump is half German and half German

what did this user mean by this?

It's time to annihilate Germany once and for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t

Greece pays its NATO share. You don't. PAY DENBTS!

Lol where it'll get YOU is what's going to be funnier, krautcuck

but it was still ok for obama to bomb countries we had no conflict with

Fake news.

Trump didn't say evil. He said bad, referring to their trade practices.

Like it's gonna matter in the next 30-50 years when Europe is filled with 3rd world mudslime countries.

i thought mama merkel had schooled him on that? is he just being salty?

>citing unnamed officials
Fake news

The newly set precedent is that there is no precedent so make some new precedent. That's the only conclusion to take from recent rulings.

>wieners

He really got in deep with the muh 6 trillion after the israel trip I bet he went to a bunch of (((Holocaust))) memorial sites and is saying this because of that. What a joke how dumb goyim are

>free trade
We can buy snus. Can you?

>Trump won't call jews or muslims evil but will gladly do it with Germans

And he's supposed to be """our""" guy?

>goverment is clearly a puppet of the US and (((them)))
>still goes to call the whole german population evil who are probably the people who suffer most

I don't get it.

That's the jist of it.

no you dumbfuck he's saying the German's are evil because of how cucked they are and how many rapefugees they are importing.

>hitler wuz a gr8 guy
>wants free traits, so (((american))) companies can fuck not only the (((americans))), but also europeans

t.american Sup Forumsack

For real, there is no lesser form of live, then the average trumpvoter. I pity you, you and your dreamworld, where you larp a white knight, you fucking 1/31 irish, 2/17 german 54% american. But of course you try to mock europeans. Youe filthy grandfathers came to europe, just to kill their brothers in the name of (((them))). How could you foul offspring be different?

someone got triggered

Happy Meals? Jr. Whopper?

Why do you post that image, when that's exactly what your nation aspires to be?

its like they multiplied on that fucking ship

Make more room for muslims to rape your children and women. Makes sense since Europeans are fags and pedophiles and have no use for women anymore

Says the European fag. Enjoy those muslims dipshit as they erase your cultures from the planet

He have a mitten trigger on that howitzer ?

Tiny hands Drumpf got btfo by Merkel and she will btfo him again.
I said it before. Nobody can take Drumpf seriously. This guy is a massive joke.
By voting for this retard many americans have shown that they are not only fat but they're dumb as well.
Obama was in Berlin today and almost 100k people cheered to him.
If Drumpf visits Germany even more people will be on the streets but they will protest against this piece of shit.
Fuck Drumpf.

Those damned unnamed sources.

Good. Once [[[they]]] are dealt with we'll get the shitskins and (((them))) out as well.

ouchie. nazis are mean.