Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markantro/status/867500907730268160
lmgtfy.com/?q=17 year old girl fought off rapist, now she's being charged
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source twitter.com/markantro/status/867500907730268160

Just nuke Sweden already.

Sweden is lost.

>[citation needed]

Some photo on twitter is not a legitimate source of news.

Here in Scandinavia we have a tradition to punish both the criminal and the victim. We don't care who started. It's like a large elementary school.

Oh sorry, it was Denmark. I guess I'm just more used to this kind of story coming from Sweden

Wasn't Denmark supposed to be based?

Should just do what we do here. Kill the guy and bury the corpse. There is no crime if they cannot find the body.
>Pro tip: Dump the body next to a shanty town, but remember to pour beer down it's throat first

It's likely true. If you come to Norway and stab someone and they push you away so that you fall and scrape your elbow then the guy you stabbed might spend as much time in jail as you do.

It's secular morality

Kill yourself you useless faggot:

lmgtfy.com/?q=17 year old girl fought off rapist, now she's being charged

Sounds like fake news.
No way a woman is going to punished for fighting off a rapist.
She'll be rallied by half the population and called a hero.

This is an old article, and i couldnt find online what came out of the whole thing.

I'm assuming the retarded cucked Dutch dropped the case against her, else surely there would be some online outrage at least on youtube.

Might be fake news desu

>Denmark
Denmark cucks should be lining up nooses in the streets

>sweden

bad troll or really that retarded?

did you even read FIRST fucking line of that article?

fucking shill-bots

How the fuck did Scandenavia degenerate from a land of manly whites that plundered kebabs, anglos and frogs for treasure, alcohol and wives into complete utter SWEDEN YES tier faggots?

I think South Africa is a shithole, but you only got rid of segregation like 20 years ago, so we've a bit to learn from you.

She can seek asylum on my couch

I need a swede bro to confirm this

denmark is just as cucked as sweden, if not more.
i mean, its the very route mudslimes take to reach the other scandinavian countries. it also has pretty much equal welfare-state systems as other scandis.

I can see that it's Denmark now. The Brazilfag said it was Sweden in the first post. I was solving the captcha when he posted the second image.

Is legit, but she is charged for using pepper spray....ffs why is Europe full of so many cucks?

I just read the article.

You're a fucking pussy.

You should kys.

Thank you.

YAAAAAAAAAS

>It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray

What the friggity-fuck.

Seriously can someone please answer? When did the faggotry started to afflict Scandenavia and turn the norse viking people who were feared in Europe to the biggest fucking losers and cucks of the world?

Yeah, says the sane person.
>Implying Swedistan is anything even approaching sane.

I'll take her in as a refugee from the rape violence in Swedistan. I've got a spare bedroom, not that she'll need it.

Well you can't blame anyone for seeing a cute young blond blue-eyed girl getting almost raped and not link to Sweden.

Apparently that shit has become way to common in your country.

At least you have Pewdiepie. =/

When we stopped worshipping God.

She's from Denmark fool

the moment they joined the EU

Muslims are entitled to your pussy.
You have no right fighting them off.

This happened in Denmark, but if it had happened in Sweden the exact same thing would have happened since pepper spray is illegal in Sweden and they wouldn't convict the sand nigger because, "muh racism."

Christianity happened

She got a small fine I think. Less than $100. This is more than a year old and was posted here yesterday as well. I wonder why.

Good. Swedes deserve it.

You know (((what))) happened.

She gets charged for possession of the pepper spray, not for fighting of a rapists. Sup Forums is truly retarded sometimes.

That makes you fucking retarded.
Its reasonable that a school teacher dealing with little kids won't get the facts from "he said said she said" arguments and punish both kids but this is different.
P.S. Go suck muslim dick.

Americans are Christian, and we're allowed to carry guns. It was (((atheism))) that turned you into cucks.

No one cares.

how could she have fended him off without it
if she had a knife and stabbed him or a gun and shot him would she have been charged with a crime too

Fucking portugese nigger, that happened in Denmark. Get your shit straight. With that said, yes this could very will have happened in Sweden as well.

Coming soon in Ger-
Wait, I think this has already happened in Germany as well.

>Its reasonable that a school teacher dealing with little kids won't get the facts from "he said said she said" arguments and punish both kids

It is equally reasonable in a court of law.

Norway gets it

Kill yourself you disgusting fucking mongrel

b r e x i t
w a s
a
m i s t a k e

>railed by half the population

yep, pretty soon half of the population will be shitskin rapists, so I agree with you.

>yes this could very will have happened in Sweden as well.

I hate how it's come to that, Sven. I really do

There's just no way this is real. I mean, sure, they have to judge the possession, since it's illegal, but there's no way they will sentence her. Right? Tell me I'm right, Nordics. Don't make me lose the little hope for you I didn't even knew I had.

Are you a woman? You sound like a woman.

sauce of your image... the white bois look even more cucked

Making it illegal to carry weapons for self-defense is pretty close to making it illegal to defend yourself.

All cuck countries seem to have this policy. Canada, UK, most European countries...

It's almost like they want you to be raped.

And here I was thinking how much it would suck to not live in a stand your ground state. How do Danes live that way?

If the rapist is black it's illegal to defend yourself and to avort the mulatto kid as he's a soldier of multiculturalism

Yeah we're not allowed to defend ourselves here in cuckland either. Hitler COME BACK

What would I get for stabbing that motherfucker in Denmark? I always carry a small blade and I wouldn't hesitate in that situation. I think. I never stabbed a person obviously.

Did you just misgender me, shitlord?

I know you're trying to be funny, but I clearly typed "rallied"

the fact that pepper spray is illegal is ridiculous in and of itself
fucks sake, staplers and scissors can injure someone worse than pepper spray, might as well make them illegal too

Jews have a prophecy that white skinned blonde people will destroy them - so they want to genocide scandinavians and germans

There was a 300% increase in Sweden at the time of the mass rape in Hamburg.

Your country's time is up.

Good. Women voted this in. It's only healthy for them to see some of the consequences of their actions, for once.

Swedes weren't vikings. They were those faggot ass Christians the vikings captured for farming.

whats preventing you from getting away with murder on mudslimes? do they check-in with the government about their whereabouts frequently?

If you want this to stop you must get rid of the politicians.

They are the domestic enemies of their people in those countries.

Get them the fuck out of office.

Stop letting them murder and rape your children through their proxys.

so who else is buying shoe polish and a plane ticket to sweden? its for the greater good. some one has to save the white race

You don't realize what Jews do. They take away your guns, take away your free speech, and take away your religion. If you rip out a man's tongue, cut off his hands, and convince him God doesn't exist he'll become docile. The Jew took everything from you and now you're going to be turned into a multicultural shithole like Latin America. Enjoy getting fucked in the ass by Abdul.

Serves her right. She's obviously a far right bigot who just wants to use "i was almost raped" as an excuse to assault an innocent refugee who is just trying to flee from war.

Racism is alive and well in Sweden.

Fuck off you blood sucking christian

clearly not the swedes

What the actual fuck am I watching?

All the brave men left for the USA or died in wars for kikes.

>Denmark
>Just as cucked as Sweden

You're one of those Swedish vermins in Finland literally everyone hates, aren't you?

We have issues, assuredly, but we're no Sweden.

Needing a permit to possess pepper spray is very stupid. Thankfully the fine wasn't that great.

UMA DELICIA

>Died in wars
>Scandinavia
We've never lost a war

The host asked these children to act as girls during the introduction.

Be a good Goy. Guns are evil, religion is evil, hate speech is not free speech.

>why didn't she just get raped? It would have saved that man about an hour worth of discomfort if she just didn't defend herself!

Fucking hilarious.

White countries need to realize that these laws were written during a time of racial and cultural homogeneity. You Euros wonder why Americans conceal and carry? It's because of 3rd world sub humans live among us.

Americans are Evil

I'm against murder. That doesn't mean I want to get murdered.

Pepper spray illegal? What!?

So in attempted homicide cases would you then summarily murder both parties?

If you are factually accurate regarding your legal system then it is an atrocity.

Except in a court of law you're innocent until proven guilty

Must pass Fuenteovejuna law.
Pick up the suspect, drop him in the neighbourhood of the crime, where the relatives of the victim live.
Look away for 24h, justice served, the old way.

in america....

Lol, so brainwashed you don't even realize the Jew controls your entire life. Enjoy getting culturally enriched by a Muslim cock.

>Durr never lost a war.

Your countrymen still died in wars, Muhammad.

yeah maybe not in the cuck-mentality, but with rapefugees you're quite on par.
>You're one of those Swedish vermins
nope, pure finngolian

Wtf are you saying man

>Your countrymen still died in wars
Think you have the wrong country idiot

>So in attempted homicide cases would you then summarily murder both parties?

No we don't have the death penalty... But both might get up to 18 months in prison because attempted homicide is pretty serious.

That is dumb as fuck

This is from January.

She's a cutie. Would be her lawyer in court.

>No Swede has ever died in a war.

Is this faggot serious?