Obama is fucked CONT

previous >FISC UNSEALS BOMBSHELL DOCUMENTS SHOWING EXTENSIVE 4A VIOLATIONS IN OBAMA ADMIN; CALLED 'INSTITUTIONAL'

Quick rundown:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495737204377.png

Reading list:
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

Proof:
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4

nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QSygF17_foc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

BUCKLE UP BECAUSE THE SHIT'S GONNA HIT THE FAN BOYS

HOOOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING NOTHING!!!!

Fox news just picked it up

this muslim brotherhood chief nigger cunt better be in shackles by the end of trumps first term

Keep hoping we start caring about this fucking useless-ass bullshit more than Trump's entire administration being Russian cockgobblers or Soros' bottom-bitch.

Mmmmm my eyes are so heavy I'm going to take a lil nap... doesn't sleep feel so good? Why don't we all take a nap and discuss this tommorow?

Guys this is some real shit. I don't see how someone isn't getting put behind bars for this.

damn, that kinda works shill. A shekel for you. I hope they gut you like a fish during the chimpout though.

Can we give this to congressman or somebody that will use this info

I saw that too. The normies are becoming aware.

The one true happening. This could break into dozens of other happenings too. :,(

i want to believe, but after seeing 0 people put behind bars for the 2008 collapse i have no faith left in our justice system

This is the best kind of happening user.
We just get to sit and watch.
This is already rolling down the mountain.
The impending avalanche of criminal revelations this investigation will produce will destroy the Democrat party for decades. (Probably forever).
Basically, the entire last administration, at its highest levels, all get to go to jail for systematically abusing NSA collected data and abusively sharing that data to all other agencies for the purposes of illegal unmasking (and afterwards who knows what)
There will be hundreds or thousands of litigants in massive class action lawsuits against the government for privacy invasion and 4th amendment violations.
They will either get to voluntarily dismantle their empire of dirt so playfully called "the deep state" or they will go bankrupt while preserving it. But do expect them to try to preserve it with every ounce of blood they can spare

implying that congress arent just as dirty and wont do fuck all

jail is for us not (((them)))
the fire rises

that would require laws to be applicable to the political elite, and we all know that's not true

this is a non-happening unfortunately

so tired. i think you're right.

You only need to understand that bush and obama played for the same team

Trump owns a different, better team, hell bent on beating the other team

William Binney testified to this in court many years ago, and he is widely considered one of the best US intelligence analysts ever. The Snowden leaks were round 2.

This has been going on since long before Obama, your government is corrupt from top to bottom.

something is coming, i can feel it.

oh shiii

Whenever you fucks say it's happening out never does. What makes this different from literally everything else king nigger has done

Keep me posted

All of this crap plus the Awar brothers corrupting half of congress. Our government is no longer ours.

Somebody give me a quick and easy rundown of this shit.

I'm excited and all, but do you guys really think anything is going to come out of this?

These guys make the retarded rules of the retarded game, who's to say they won't find some way to slither out of it?
Or that the normies just won't care and ignore it because "euhhghh he's not president anymore, literally hitler is"

so youre telling me trump was right all along?

shill tactics 101, say you've read something and that it's garbage to discourage people from checking it out.

also I didn't know the sleepy thing was done by shills, never understood why It was a thing.

>fox
>circa

Are there any (((real))) sources?

can't wait for nothing to happen from this.

this meme is retarded and old you dumb nazi troll

pol calling something a happening is a sure-fire way to spot irrelevant events

KILL EVERYONE IN GOVERNMENT!!!

START OVER!!!

WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!!!

This is a big nothingsandwich. I'm getting kinda sleepy. We should all just takes little nappy poo. Ni-night kiddos.

>You only need to understand that bush and obama played for the same team
very True, but that team has been in power since before world war 2 and their tentacles run deep through every agency. Trump can stop them for 4 years maybe 8, but they arent going away without full on civil war

>We just get to sit and watch.
you dumb fuckers, this is a new shill tactic
get the fuck off your ass and spread this
don't listen to the people telling you to sit back and watch
fuck y'all are idiots

Man can you guys try harder? Like does every shill have canned responses? You getting paid minimun wage or less? Also Sage my niggas don't let it hit the bump limit

executive overreach, and misuse of power

And just think, some kids think Obama did such a great job that all we need is more niggers in govt. I think niggers, women, immigrants, and other assorted ass-nuggets should not be in govt in the first place. Hopefully the cunt is next, blaming the KGB all the way, like her PLAN was, according to wikileaks.

send it to Philip DeFranco
normie awareness will be huge

You're right..
I'm gonna nap for a little while.

youtu.be/QSygF17_foc

This dude is an old school military intel guy and even he says Obama is fucked. He HATES the Deep State

You fucking faggots, as much as I wish that were true, nothing is gonna happen. Not to Hillary, not to Susan Rice, not to DWS nor anybody else. You faggots just keep crushing hopes for a huge happening that would somehow send all globalist kike enablers behind bars but let's be real here. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

thats a nice shill tactic, everybody knows thats a copy pasta meme now, and u telling people to sage thread so it doesnt bump when they reply is actually some top tier shilling. heres a you enjoy the sheckles.

We can be sure that Obama has a tarnished legacy. That is the one thing going for him.

You want to destroy Obama? Destroy his legacy.

holy what? Can't we just fire them instead?

>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!
if you keep fucking around instead of spreading the word then you're right
get the fuck off your ass, tell everyone you know

fox news right this second

no because they will slither their way back in

The question is why. What were they up to that was so dangerous that they deemed it necessary to watch every possible outlet for leaking information?

...lol ok bro

Nothing, it's just a power grab because these people do not have a soul. They are what they are. And they neee to be punished.

>Also Sage my niggas don't let it hit the bump limit
what did the newleaf mean by this

Bumpo

welp we're gonna be seeing this post again

probably on the Buzzfeed article brushing it off

"Alt-Right White Nationalist Sup Forums Trolls Fail at Slandering First POC President Obama and it's Just Hilarious"

Why? Why would you want these people to live? Let every elected official and political appointee be lynched.

"And this is a good thing"

im not gonna give you another (You) leaf, but posting lol bro just proves my fucking point.

>this is what draining the swamp looks like

Only liberals read that shit. The cat is already out of the bag about the media. People don't trust it but they're not fully unplugged.

Once the truth about Seth Rich and "Russia" comes out, the media is compromised in the court of public opinion.

They have two options: rebrand or stay the course. If they were smart and truly power hungry they would cater to us. They will do the latter because they have too much hubris, because they are purely ideological.

Well, desu, I want justice and all the scum removed. I would prefer to try them in court, convict them and then hang them if the law supports it. But I smell what you're cooking at the same time.

Well I figured it was gonna get shilled is all

its newleafs first day shilling on Sup Forums

This. Before Trump won, Obongo was positive his face would end up on Mt. Rushmore.

did someone say NAP?

those trips earn YOU a (You), though. checked.

Holy SHIT

this is fucking huge. YUGE!

Fox just had a full rundown on Special Report their nightly news show
Entire panel agreed it's a huge encompassing scandal Dems cannot escape

looks like Obama is going to book his stay in Tahiti for another few months

It's about 50% trolls honestly

Gotta love Fox News

>We just ran a discredited conspiracy on our show and lost sponsors over it
>Quick find something that sounds fancy but is really nothing and run with that like it meant something

As a former normie (user for about a year) I can tell you this has been in the works since Snowden. It was just a matter of poking pinholes in the swamp before the water started to rush out. This would not have happened if Hillary was president, which they thought they had consolidated enough power to monopolize the presidency. Instead, they let their guard down, became complacent, sloppy, and didn't think they had to cover their tracks anymore. And now...
ITS HAPPENING!!!

>It's about 50% trolls honestly
Probably more than that. I do it and I'm just shitposting in the hopes that people get the sarc...but who knows.

Now all we have to do is show Obama unmasked Seth "Panda" Rich and we we have massive shit storm.

Is this the smoking gun?

fuck off CIA with your MKultra monarch programming bullshit.

Yeah they claimed the same thing about Seth Rich right before they retracted the whole thing and still lost a number of sponsors.

Keep pushing!!!

>50%

How do we fix the swede & leaf problem?

Thank you for bringing attention to these important issues.

You'll just have to wait until Lester Holt mumbles under his breath how many years Susan Rice is going to jail I guess.
That's fine

wew

God damnit I'm not a shill. I just thought sage didn't add to the bump limit. Nice trips though

Ignore the head in sand Democrat CIA niggers "popping off" in this thread
There is nothing they can do to stop the furtherance of the scandal itself
All they can do is suppress its coverage
Like, seriously, we just won the fucking election you unruly faggots. Did you think we were done??

Philip de Franco, pewdiepie, etc need to know.

If 4 or 5 mega internet celebs cover this it will force mainstream to cover it. We have forced stories before with just a few main figures covering it.

checked, and anybidy who calls that out as a shill is obvious newfag or a shill themselves trying to fit in

Bingo

Slogan
>MAKE DEMOCRATS FACE REALITY AGAIN

Fucking nothing yet again.

Hey, fellow Sup Forums users, don't you hate women? Don't they just make you angry how they get all the breaks and you don't? Let's talk about that and stop talking about conspiracy theories.

I don't think you understand how the game works

The establishment are not the only sharks in the pool
And blood is in the water. The smart sharks know it and want the power the establishment has. This is a once-in-a-thousand-years kind of chance to go from merely wealthy to 'landed nobility, king, aristocrat'.

This kills the ShariaJew.

cool exact same post as last thread fag

You aren't going to want them merely fired when you find out what they have been doing.

Trust me, if all or most of the corruption becomes public you'll be right out there demanding the rope or guillotine along with the rest of the public. It is incredible what these people have gotten away with for so long and how.

>This is a once-in-a-thousand-years kind of chance to go from merely wealthy to 'landed nobility, king, aristocrat'.
holy shit thats the perfect description of whats going on