1 Reason Why

This is why I don't get on Facebook anymore.

>This is why I don't get on Facebook anymore.

You mean it's not because all your normie friends are getting married and getting job promotions and buying houses and you're sitting on your ass playing video games and arguing whether Superman could beat up the Hulk

Ooh, a baseless ad-homenim attack! How uncouth.

Nice projection there

Hey, no need to make this personal

I kind of understand you user for me showing my powerlevels it's getting kind of God-mode today I saw a comment on a video of some nigger saying why do all whites always care so much about what black people do and i couldn't help but answer by the same reason we look both ways before crossing the street...i deleted the post after some shit flinging but...it's hard out there...
At a point you'll see normalfags as NPCs

Then unfriend xer, you retard

>arguing whether Superman could beat up the Hulk
wtf?

how can you argue about this? Hulk no chance.

>superman could beat up the hulk
>implying that the Hulk would even last 10 seconds with Supes
Fucking faggot, everyone knows Superman would kill the Hulk and rape his corpse

>burger getting defensive.
No wonder we get made shat on all the time.

>Hulk no chance.
>Superman would kill the Hulk

You two go at it

That's my school

Holy god kill me

so why'd you bring it here?

>implying you can get a job promotion and buy a house with a gender studies degree

also ebin strawman

>elementary school friend is handsome, smart, rich, funny and every girl loves him
>went to canada and became a doctor or surgeon or something
>made millions
>got divorced
>ran home because he couldnt pay alimony
>they dragged his ass back
>I just happily played videogames unemployed

Hehehe, this is what them normies get for trying

>that dirty thumbnail

It's a two-way street. If I remove all of the people like schler I wouldn't see all of the white guilt and virtue signalling that helps me know that this shit is everywhere, and not just some abstract idea propogated by television and other outlets. There are real people who actually set out to study professional victim tactics instead of learning something useful. And I seem to know an inordinate amount of them.

Are there people who still believe Hulk can beat Superman?

I'm not a comic geek more of a rol etc etc kind so excuse my maybe lack of knowledge but i guess superman would win,i think I could weaponize hulk by giving the doctor heroine since he wants to control the hulk and tries hard to do so,while on smack I'm pretty sure he will be calmed down,and whenever I need a hulk smash just get him no dosage,I'd love to see a junkie run down green giant on a heroine crave rage.
Also superman can just fly away

Oh hey my cousin went to that university

her next post said

"why cant i find a job! college is such a scam! down with the patriarchy!"

Wtf do you do with that degree though?

Become a professional protester

>implying you can get a job with a gender studies degree
ftfy

>her
DID YOU ASSUME SOMEONE'S GENDER?????

Calm down. Relax. Have a deep breath. Let it go.....
>Didn't meant to make you shart there burger .

That, and also, "I can't wait for my deadbeat hispanic baby daddy to return from the store to help me raise this child! He said he'd only be gone a few minutes but it's been three years! I sure hope he didn't get lost or something."

that's nice baby, I bought you something today too!

>Too bad

savage

>implying you can get a job with a gender studies degree
>ftfy

>CERTIFICATE
>ftfY

>got something in the mail today!

We all get junk mail, honey.

>Welcome to McDonalds. How may I help you?

At least he did it in the confines of his mothers basement and not in the middle of a street *wink wink*.

>No wonder we get made shat on all the time.
You should stick to the official ShareBlue copy paste, Going off script doesn't seem to be your thing.

Pro tip in spain we literally say "irse a comprar tabaco" (off to buy cigarettes) if we taught our rape babies half well they'd know about it

lmao

>grabs hulk by ear
>lob

t. muhammad

UCF bro here, I'm sorry user

(we have that program too)

Hulk can destroy planets as his most "powerful". Superman can haul literal universes around on cosmic chains at his most "powerful".

Sorry, superkike is just too OP.

I'm still salty about him beating Goku in Death Battle.

Idiot, we all know Superman wins. Throws Hulk in the sun, finish