Are women human?

Are women human?

Is it logical to give women all the political and legal rights that humans have?

>right to vote
They are emotional af. Feelz before realz. They arent as capable as humans to decide what is good for them and society

>being witness in the court
All of them are lying bithes. Yes, human lies too, but humans camt lie, put drama, victimize themselves as effective as women

>spending money
Women have no financial responsibility. We dont let monkey to purchase legally even if monkey can learn how to spend money. Women fuck huge fortunes in order to make other bitches jealous.

They shouldnt considered as citizen. it's funny back in the ancient times only human who had right to have sword (ie. people who will fight for their people) were considered as citizen. Because they were relaible. Women arent.

You cant trust women. They have no loyalty to their tribe, their society. Their only aim in this life is finding the strongest genes so if an foreing army invades your country, every single women would open her leg to invaders. Because men of her tribe showed their weakness by getting rekt by stronger males. They would see enemies of your people as alphas llike Tyler Durden. It has been happened in every single war. They are the biggest traitors to their people.

I really dont want to repeat their inferior iq and the fact that every single technological and philosophical advancement were made by men. Every single great poem in every single langauge were written by men. (It is kinda ironic women are the emotional ones, not men. Yet they have no capacity to create art as great as men.)

I can write for pages, i can give millions of expamles. Why the fuck we let inferior creatures to have same rights and responsibilities with superior creatures?

Btw i dont hate women. I just know what they really are. I dont hate lions because they kill cute gazelles. I dont hate women for the fact that they are retarded lying bitches.

>Are women human?
Yes.
>Is it logical to give women all the political and legal rights that humans have?
No.

Now fuck off, shitskin.

>redditspacing
No seriously, leave.

I'd fuck her tits.

i normally really very long posts but that's way too long and unstructured and also >trs

starts off on the right foot i guess though

Too human, which is why they need to be liquidated and replaced.

They're human but they shouldn't vote or be given equal rights.

I work in a family owned tanning bed salon. A cute as fuck little blonde girl shit in one of the trashcans in one of our rooms. Women are sub human disgusting creatures.

Forgot to mention this happened today.

>Are women human?
Yes, but not as human as men.
>Is it logical to give women all the political and legal rights that humans have?
Absolutely not. We need to repeal female suffrage.

>Are women human?
Of course they're human but they aren't people, they're property.

No one should have right to vote. Monarchy is the final red pill.

Everybody lies. But their voice should be considered lesser than man's.

Yes they can spend all the money if their husbands allow them

>Are women human?
Mostly no than yes.

Fuck you, stop turning Sup Forums into /r9k/ 2.0 you loser

>cute as fuck
>tans
No

Fuck off turkroach

this
also checked

Fuck you. Bitch was fine. Just nasty.

Only ugly sluts tan.

From what I've gathered working in this store, everyone tans.

i hate women for being retarded lying bitches. that is not natural like lion hunting prey

Turks are cockroaches, not human. Your opinion doesn't matter.