www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-DkEnPkbBI&t
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/25/obama-berlin-cant-hide-behind-wall/
indy100.com/article/penis-transplant-world-third-ever-successul-skin-problem-7753611
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
mobile.twitter.com/jeffroe/status/867781557448212480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A-jew

DRIP DRIP DRUP

Child labor laws are destroying this nation.

shalom comrades

FACE IT. DRUMPF IS A RUSSIAN STOOGE!

The reasons for the Syria airstrike

>He abides by his red line, shows USA is no longer indecisive and weak
>Shows his strength to the Arab world
>Saudis respect Trump and see him as a strong leader and they now lick his asshole after he gets half a trillion dollars of deals from them
>sends a warning to Iran
>Airfield was operational next day so it did not help the terrorists
>airstrikes occurred whilst he ate chocolate cake with xi of china. Sends a message of strength and gains him leverage in nork talks

for some reason, Obama was trying to empower the iranians which upset the balance of power in the middle east and the arabs became less friendly with USA. now of course thats changed with Trumps anti iranian stance

The best thing about the Saudi trip was that he also brought Egypt back as a strong ally again after Obama abandoned them. Seems he has a good relation with El-Sisi, they met when trump was a candidate and hit it off pretty well, Sisi was one of the first to call and congratulate trump on his win. also the first time sisi has been to the white house despite being pres for 4 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-DkEnPkbBI&t

lads I'm not american but I wish I was

>REEEEEE THE KID IS GETTING TOO MUCH POWER
>t. Joe

>Do you people think the Jews are going to let one of their own go down,
*ahem*

The fed is sniffing around Soros's dosh line

Kush is the sacrificial pawn

who's this globalist stooge and who cares what he thinks about anything?

I agree

Nice.

I hope kushner fucking fry's followed by alex soros, then george soros etc. after it all comes out in court their traitors.

>Trump hates NATO by wanting to make them stronger
I... what?

Move to Stockton, big Brit diaspora there.

Jared Kushner met with Kislyak in Trump Tower a second time behind Flynn's back
He did some shady deals for himself and his real estate empire during that meeting with a Russian banker who is under embargo by the US government
Jared is the one who backstabbed Flynn, watch and see

That's what this is all about
That will be the ultimate outcome of Mueller's investigation

Like father like son Jared.

>We have to push back against those trends that would violate human rights or suppress democracy or that would restrict individual freedoms of conscience and religion.
- Obama to Merkel recently

What a demonic little snake that faggot is. Seriously talking about freedom of conscience and religion?

>breitbart.com/london/2017/05/25/obama-berlin-cant-hide-behind-wall/

Just get a lease for an apartment in Camden New Jersey!

>that face
They want us to hate them, don't they

Jeff Roe (Cruz's former campaign manager) says that Quist's early vote lead is something like a third to a half of what Bullock's was in the 2016 gubernatorial race (where Gianforte ran against incumbent Governor Bullock and lost by 4%)

This means, that as long as the GOP share of the election day vote matches 2016, Gianforte should win by 2-8%.

Does anyone have the rest of this comic?

Stephen Miller the Hippie Killer is at it again. Well done.

source?

are the egyptian relations getting better? egypt is such an important ally to have in the region

Oh totally. I'm honestly shocked CNN hasn't caught a brick through a window or /more/ by now. Sometimes I even think they're trying to provoke someone into snapping and pulling some Bryce "Coming at you live with a .45" Williams shit so they can use their martyr (probably Don Lemon kek) to demonize us all

>soros lives to see his successor btfo'd, shortly before being btfo'd himself

>/ptg/ still thinks trump is not going to be impeached
heahaheaha

>pay up or we'll still fight and die for your country

Great negotiating tactic, I can't imagine why Trump isn't using it.

1. Are you white?
2. Are you right wing?
3. Would you be loyal to America and America only?

So will the SCOTUS hear the Muslim ban?

>I am willing to resettle them into camps, outside of the US. Alternatively we can resettle them to the bottom of the sea. Your choice.
>T. Miller

What do we do about the Canadian problem?

I only have the unedited version.

MILLERTIME

I'll bet Dems are even more frontloaded now.

I'll take the latter please.

>wahhhhh why isnt Trump giving us free shit?

>Filtered 1 ID
>Entire circle-jerk of shills replying to each other vanishes

Really makes you think

>In April, doctors performed the world's third successful penis transplant.

>Doctors successfully provided a 40 year old man with a new penis. The penis with which he was born had been had been lost 17 years ago.

>He was operated on by the South African doctors who performed the first ever successful transplant on 11 December 2014.

>The patient - a white male, was given a black member, which he is having medically tattooed to match his own skin colour at the end of 2017.

indy100.com/article/penis-transplant-world-third-ever-successul-skin-problem-7753611

WE BBC NAO

They increased the day he invited Sisi come to the white house, and only emboldened when he didn't hold back in SA making a speech in front of 50 leaders.

Resettling is a godawful idea. Japan will have none of it anyway. Send them back.

Probably but im worried about Kennedy. Will he come thro or cuck out?

Aww fug, still thanks mate

My nigger Trump is pwning the libtards. Never seen such loud loser pussies.

Eat a nigger dick, libfaggots, it will enlighten you.

wow it's almost like the EU is one of the the USA's chief economic rivals and we shouldn't just be giving them stuff for free while all they do is talk shit

Is Mueller /ourguy/?

Don't polls have him even further ahead?

SWEDEN JA

Personally I would strap them to a table and drip feed a vein with australian stone fish poison and keep them alive as technology and their funds allow us or until we got bored live streaming it.

Yeah they will be resettled, back to their homes.

>tfw no thicc Croatian mommy

VI

uhh what's that kid doing there

I hate that big narcissistic faggot. Why can't he just fuck off quietly into the night?

Kek, let it all burn away

VAS

I am
>"great" Britain BTFO
your grand pappy should have come here while he could before 1776

It's not a godawful idea, its the whole point of this

Which is to increase the rate of mass immigration by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

So they let in hundreds of thousands of legal migrants, they let in hundreds of thousands in family reunification, then they tack another half a million "refugees" on that

Gary Kasparov was the #1 chess player in the world for many years. He also tried for an ill-fated political career in Russia

His greatest humiliation came when he nearly lost a game to 12 year old Magnus Carlsen, who is the current world champion and who has the highest FIDE rating in history (the game was drawn). Magnus is Norwegian, and his games are absolutely legendary. He plays chess on a level nobody's ever seen before

Yes, Kasparov is jewish

He won't leak.

He needs to put a findmypaynuss app so he doesn't lose anymore dicks.

If his head weren't attached to his shoulders...
He would have so many dicks.

HOLY FUCK

ARE THEY ALREADY TURNING AGAINST MUELLER?

LIKE A FUCKIG CLOCKWORK
LITERALLY
HAHAHAHA

LITERALLY SAID THIS IN THE THREAD WHEN HE WAS ANNOUNCED THE DAY HE WAS ANNOUNCED THAHAHAH

Yes. By 11-14%. It's also been said that he should have been leading in the early vote

>I hate that big narcissistic faggot. Why can't he just fuck off quietly into the night?

Trump is erasing his legacy, which makes him very angry. Trump is getting a ton of attention as POTUS, and that makes him go rage-mode.

Melania must be the most confident woman of the bloody world (and not without a reason btw) because the amount of miring going on Trump and on herself is out of this world.

VAR

>new jersey
Whats the difference? Trade muds for niggers and keep the taxes? Fuck that. 97% hwhite NH master race

If rumours are true he might be stepping down by July. With the Senate going nuclear on judicial appointees Trump can replace him with another conservative hardliner.

Sisi will be one of the success stories of Trumps foreign policy.

The two presidents are bros with each other, Obama hated and constantly snubbed Sisi whilst supporting the muslim brotherhood and did not even invite Sisi to the white house

Sisi was also at the pentagon last month where Mattis reminisced witn Sisi of when they served in uniform together. Trump is pushing hard for a closer relationship, it was no coincidence sisi was one of the three leaders who touched that orb thing which represented the fight against terrorism

its ironic how the media portrays sisi as a dictator yet he is the most secular and progressive leader they have had. He says that he wants egypt to be like his youth in old cairo where jews and christians and muslims lived together and walked safely without harm. also the first leader of egypt to ever visit mass at a coptic church

I just want to move to alabama to buy a ranch and shoot beer bottles in my own yard

;_;

So Obongo is basically behaving like America's first Anti-President, trolling President Trump and shadowing him everywhere; actively contradicting just about everything President Trump says and does.

We need to absolutely rip Obongo a new one. We need to take this slimy rat bastard down. We need to expose him as the degenerate egalitarian-communist traitor he is.

Wow what a failure.

He doesnt even deserve to have his posts posted here.

>ARE THEY ALREADY TURNING AGAINST MUELLER?

I told you guys the Dems would be calling Mueller a Russian plant / agent within weeks.

Is that the same one Bobby Fisher played in the 70's?

How do we know he isn't?

I am just waiting for the fire of truth to get so close to hillaries ass she suicides with two to the back of her head followed by no autopsy and a cremation (same time as bill) against Chelsea's wishes would be a funny coincidence in the end.
Soros might love playing the bad guy but I am sure he would cut strings to tight to him.

Mueller won't leak and he won't let them play political theater with comey anymore.

They're probably pissed because they don't want muh russia to lose traction.

>it's more than their entire budget

I hope they do this so the whole country can see how fucking bad it is.

Wow, didn't take long for them to finish sucking his cock. What was it - a week until they turned?

I don't even know what to say about Sweden anymore.

I just...can't.

how are they defending it

Jag önskar Trump all lycka i världen.

>The Anti-President
>the first "black" President doesnt want to go away

It's like a fucking movie

Venezuela style situation in Commiefornia when?

y
y
i'd be loyal to the constitution*.

yep, the very same

Bobby is also genetically jewish, although he's pretty much the most redpilled motherfucker ever to live

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Media will protect Obama at all costs
The whole unmasking and NSA spying, Obama was never mentioned.

It was all Susan rice this and James Clapper that. They would rather slit their throats than dare sully their golden cow of diversity.

How to fix posture?
>t. someone with bad posture.

Hail BOTUS!

Who cares. Eurofags obviously love to blow him. His legacy is done and over with, we should worry about Michelle or anyone who might run in 2020 who wants to bring it back.

mobile.twitter.com/jeffroe/status/867781557448212480

Not sure if he's correct or not

I think they are used to it and that is why she is so physically "banty" with him.

im sorry i dont speak sandnigger

HONORARY ARYAN

>lose penis at 23
I would have killed myself had that happened to me at that age