Do you guys honestly hate jewish people that much?

Do you guys honestly hate jewish people that much?

I lived a few years in the US, I met some jews, they all seemed cool & reasonable (& empathetic to the going-ons of Sup Forums)

I am well aware of how basically all of the richest fuckers are jews, and how they steer humanity in directions advantageous to their desires, and I know how they meme the holocaust being all about the jews. And I know about how the jews basically did everything they could to destroy Germany (and/or keep it under their grasp) previous to WWII.

BUT I don't hate all jews. That just seems stupid. I hate next-level rich people who seemingly happen to be jews, and I hate banks fucking my shit up. But I don't hate jews on an individual level. That seems like something only stupid skinheads & evil muslims (i.e. all muslims) would do. Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't hate women, and they seem fine as individuals, but they destroy anything they touch when given power.

With jews it's much the same, except what happens when you give them power is something much more insidious.

Congratulations to you if you can know this, want to remove jews from power without hating them as individuals, but in my experience performing acts of violence like forcibly removing people from power is pretty difficult unless you have the proper mindset. A mindset of "not all jews" gets you nowhere.

Do you think that Hitler hated all individuals Jews or what? He had individual Jews in the Wehrmacht.

I hate this stupid argument, let it die already. Fucking individualism is a plague

>BUT I don't hate all jews. That just seems stupid

Quite honestly, the jews you think it's ok to hate probably aren't even all that jewish. They hide behind jewishness, yet something tells me they aren't concerned with God's opinion of their actions...

Imagine a group of men who hold a controversial opinion, they all decide they are members of the LGBT community and dress like women saying they are now lesbians. Any dissent of their opinion is now founded by homophobia even tho they are still banging the same women, and now they just lift up their skirt instead of having to unzip anything. Feels very close to the current situation

I'm not trying ot genocide the Jews.
They're trying ot genocide my people.
I love all the People despite their hatred for us.
The Jewish Plot will hurt the Jewish People as much as everybody else. I wish they'd all wake up.

the problem are hollywood jews and internation jewry.

Sup Forums is pro-Jew now. It's why they voted for Trump and think Milo is an honest reporter. Both "men" are Jewish.

I for one love our new Jewish overlords.

The main weapon of the Jew is deception. You should never, under any circumstance take anything a jew says at face value.

Well, Trump loves Jews

Now Trump loves Arabs too

Educate yourself user

Trump loves both Jews & Arabs

because he is one

>You should never, under any circumstance take anything a jew says at face value.

you mean like calling Trump a liar? I already do

His name was Seth Rich

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING
ALL POSTS ASIDE FROM THIS AND SETH RICH THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SLIDE THREADS

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

IT IS NOT OVER ~! ! !! !!

Would be nice if someone could do this famalam.

I don't hate everyday jews just trying to get by like any other person.

I sure as shit don't trust leftist jews though but I don't trust any leftist so I guess it's not really jew hate.

I just really dislike leftists of all race and walks.

I don't hold animosity for the Jews. I do think that they are a problem that needs to be dealt with.

>you mean like calling Trump a liar? I already do

I think that He betrayed us because Jews black mailed Trump (threatening to reveal some scandal, death threats etc)

>I for one love our new Jewish overlords.

That's the discipline. If your actions are governed by your dick, you'll fuck anything. Jews and Niggers are out of the question.

Might as well convert to Muslim so that your religious dogma justifies shitty behavior.

Yes I hate jews, and no not all the jews. Obviously not all of them have full on hatred for whites.

This. The Zionists are psychopaths who care as little for other Jews as they do for goyim. They use the rest of the Jews as human shields.

>Do you guys honestly hate jewish people that much?
Yes