Now, Neil.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

Tea and Biscuits

Fuck burnham

Claiming this thread for Islam

RIP sweet muslim princess, soon to be stoned to death and doused in acid for daring to speak up.

Tea and Biscuits and Islamic Extremism

Is question toime usually that bad, bongs?

On the subject of 8 year old girls suffering, how did she not get mentioned in the entire show?

Stick a fork in us lads.

>my 8 year old asked me about bombs
>"how awful for you"
>8 year olds got blown to bits
>"we mustn't be racist"

Bracing for another Neil monologue

>tfw I hate islam apologists more than those actually follow and practice the religion now

Genuinely can't believe the state of the end of that QT

At least the leaflet guy saved things

>If you deport your enemies they win

Humorously intro sadly

Neil angry monologue incoming

i don't think this is going to be much better.

It's time.

Fucking hell lads, we might have dodged a bullet with Burnham being the runner up in the Labour leadership, he's just as much a cuck as Crobyn and he would probably be more likely to win the General election.

> these fucking BBC ads about why constantly tracking your viewing and listening is a good thing

Reminder they cancelled the Belfast Qt for that cancerous shite and notallmoooslims mate rubbish

Here we go...

GET READY FOR NEIL'S "AMAZING SPEECH"

I think that episode showed how fucked up the debate surrounding Islamic Terror is in this country.

Surely that was clearly propaganda even to the most braindead cretin?

Reposting

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 43% (-1)
LAB: 38% (+3)
LDEM: 10% (+1)
UKIP: 4% (+1)

(via @YouGov / 24 - 25 May)

>again

not that was well above average bad. not surprising given the circumstances

Nobdoy called her a terrorist, which is worse than being bown up you racist

>twitter losing their shit over that QT
>Blah blah blah. Enoch Powell was right wasn't he. Unfettered migration will lead to rivers of blood.Had it spot on #bbcqt

lol

Delete this user. How do you think that Dad felt having to explain what a bomb is to his daughter?

Nails ripping through your body doesn't compare

Wouldn't be surprised if Burnham is on some Saudi payroll. The things he's saying are so far fucking past the usual "progressive" delusion. He's sickening.

They genuinely spent more time and anger about a girl being insulted. Fucking disgusting.

Aye lad

welcome, fellow westerner who brings vibrancy and enrichment to our boring drab nation

Stream for Neil?

I hope it's not another "you will not defeat us as we do nothing"

Her pain is over now, goy. Innocent Muslims have to live with this every day of their lives

NO MONOLOGUE FROM THE NEIL

Amber Rudd saying we should report hate crimes wherever we see it. Monday night, Manchester Area, they killed children. Good enough?

The worst thing about that was how passionate Amber Rudd was at the end regarding hate crime prevention.

Not a single shred of empathy or passion regarding the actual attack itself and the slaughtering of kids.

>Quintessentially British

pls help

Labour are on the Saudi payroll, Conservatives are on the Israel payroll, just end it all famalam

It showed that the entire political class cares more about stopping people offending muslims than it does about British children being blown to pieces.

It was next fucking level. I'm actually at a loss. I've been watching QT and all sorts of political shows for at least 10 years and I have never seen anything like that before.

He's gone meta lads...

I like it. Maybe

That's encouraging. Any ones good enough to share?

he's a faggot

The time for rhetoric is over.

That was a good QT special on how muslims are the real victims, was a great use of my time.

Tommy Robinson says he meets extreme muslim groups.

He does have ties to certain Muslims groups don't have the full details personally though.

[RHETORIC PUT ASIDE]

move back to a muslim country

he knew!

>The time for rhetoric is over

OH FUCK NEIL'S SERIOUS NOW.

'Surprise' guest on This Week today is pic related

WTF i love Islam now

He's gone PC. Neil needs to get a fucking grip

I feel so sad for his 8 year old daughter

Even more sorry than the 8 year old girl who was blown up. At least she didn't have go through the horrible ordeal of being teased in the playground

>we know muslims are nto our enemy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LADS THE RHETORIC HAS BEEN PUT ASIDE

>put aside the rhetoric
>get around the negotiating table
Is are neil morphing into are ed?

shame Andrew is about as bluepilled on this shit as everybody else

If you've got an account, share the images of the Muslim shill. That will piss people off.

And remind people they spent more time talking about a girl being insulted than a British girl literally being torn to fucking pieces.

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

Fucking Neil is on top form

>we know muslims are not our enemy
into the trash it goes

MATURE DEBATE

MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

really makes you think

It truly is scary. It's fucking terrifying how these people are. They're sociapaths.

Fuck off, Neil.

Please stop looking into the camera, Michael.

>Hi, I'm Mr. Snrub...........yes yes, that will do.

Her parents own my local chip shop, I'll leave a card tomorrow

Gave QT a miss this week lads, did I miss much?

Went to a pub on Wednesday lads, quite a subdued atmosphere

nigger he just said its a tiny minority and muslims aren't the enemy

the fuck are bongs on?

He's on the BBC. If he wants to keep his job he has to toe the line

Nah Corbyn is better as at least he is alright on foreign policy indirectly backing based Assad. Burnham however is blairite in foreign policy

Just high blood pressure

Choose love? No, we need to choose hate, we need to choose anger, it's the only way this will be resolved.

TAQIYYA

I can't believe that they dared to mention that the girl getting bullied a bit is 8 years old when we've seen the pictures of the little 8 year old girl all week that was blown to pieces in the name of Islam. It's nauseating and so sad.

I know people say this every week, but this time it really was just an hour of pointless shite.

you missed an hour of muslim pandering

Was a disgrace mate. No mentions of the victims yet there were questions on how to prevent hate towards muslims

Michael blatantly been dyeing his hair

Weekly reminder, lads.

Plus, fuck Muslims. They've give absolutely nothing of value to the UK.

you missed a whole hour of "not all muslims"

2bf when I posted it he was talking about the choreographed reaction and about how we need more than platitudes.

I thought he was going somewhere good.

i wish he had a radio show somewhere, maybe lbc. he could give us his opinion on stuff and take callers

Bet you can't wait for me

>we deserve this because we invaded libya

I'll show you some Tea and Biscuits m8

>We know muslims are not our enemy

This has broken me completely. The Neil has fallen into the void.