Trump Yes!

Wtf? I love Trump now?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-food-stamps-budget-proposal-2018-cut-welfare-funding-medicaid-benefits-a7749611.html
archive.is/kNpuz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump gives millions of people freedom and independence

>WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP I DONT WANT FREEDOM I WANT TO BE DEPENDENT

Fuck Food Stamps and Fuck Black People.

knowing black mentality, the result of this action will end with more robberies because the nigs have to live off of something
it's not like that would push them towards working, would it?

This is fake, there is no link and CNN would never use the term "blacks".

>let's help the ultra rich instead of the poor

That would require more effort. Not entirely sure they'd put it in.
Correct, they use the term "felons".

They actually say nigger on CNN.

>muh evil corporations and jobs
This sort of larping isnt going to help us compete with gooks.

OP post seems fake but there are articles about it

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-food-stamps-budget-proposal-2018-cut-welfare-funding-medicaid-benefits-a7749611.html

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/kNpuz

>Earning my vote every single fucking day
Seriously. I love this man

10 years from now Trump will be credited with doing the single most impactful thing to reduce obesity in the black community.

Michelle will be BTFO'd

Meanwhile, at MSM: "WTF This blackhating black man thinks poverty is related to attitude! WTF I HATE NIGGERS NOW!"

That's where Jeff Sessions comes in

Fuck food stamps. Those same retards probably have cable and iphones too.

>THE RAVENS WILL STARVE

>let's help the ultra rich
This meme needs to die, between me and my wife we are considered "ultra-rich" to income statistics.
We're not, especially with 3 fucking kids, a house and 2 cars to pay for in one of the most insanely high taxed counties in the US.Plus we've been getting royally fucked in the ass with healthcare costs since niggercare, so fuck you/.

Hey colleague #72235 you messed up the meme! To falsflag as a racist channer you need to write No! Check out the know your meme website to understand it better. Please delete the thread and try again. #27 told me to tell you .04 has been deducted from your account.

Looks like they would have to work on farms or something

>Woman in the back frantically reads Jobs and Family Services letter informing her gib money is being cut off

I smell bullshit. If you were considered ultra-rich, your company would have given you a healthcare plan, and you would have to be financially illiterate to be unable to afford basic luxuries such as a house and 2 cars.