Politics apart, how you are feeling today? Something you want to drop out you chest, friends?

Politics apart, how you are feeling today? Something you want to drop out you chest, friends?

Praticamente, i direttori stranieri erano 7

ma quelli licenziati sono 5

i 2 a FIRENZE ci restano.

>radio24 oggi pom.

i have crippling depression and experiencing any amount of nostalgia nearly gives me a stroke.

Like a stendhal syndrome or similar?

My mother is a whore and I didn't realise it when I was a kid.

She just did it for you

nah it was a hyperbole, i just get uncomfortably sad

....remember the 00s?

feeling bad for men

stfu

For future reference Italy bro, the phrase is "Something you want to let off your chest?"

I just want to date this cute, hard-working blond girl, but relationships are so fucking hard, and I can't figure out if I've fucked up or not. I think I'm OK now, I just have to not fuck it up again.

share with us something about your family.

I'm just tired of everything. No girlfriend. No job. 2 friends who barely talk. I'm just so tired of being alone, and when i'm not alone I act like a shy social retard.

you want it too much

Just go for it, what you have to lose? If it goes bad, whatever, you will laugh about it in the future

Boy she sure helped me by carrying all that mental baggage and 3 kids from 3 beta faggot men who didn't take responsibility (including my biological father).

I don't care about anything anymore. Wake up, get the kid ready for school and drop her off, go to work, come home and drink till bedtime, repeat. Literally a walking corpse. I'm only 31 so I have to do this for probably 50 more years.

I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.

Fake family tree...turks...Not a single family picture repeated or some cousin fucking in 2 generations...i call bullshit

Try kick boxe out. It will make you feel fucking powerful

no

I'm lonely desu

cute :) did you have any pets back in the days when you were happy?

In love with a girl but girl lives far,end up marrying girl willing to move with me,can't forget the other girl ,I know she was my other half yet we live half a world apart,also I'm kind of becoming fucking lazy and apathetic in a way,I used to get off work and do many things now I can barely get out of job and go to gym or do other thing before becoming exhausted.
I blame reading too much Sup Forumswatching too much shit on jew tube for tiring me up

I blew my shot at screwing this girl like 5 nights in a row and I feel like a moron. 5 night in a row just getting drunk with her on the couch at her place and nothing. Fug.

Had a mini existential panic attack last night thinking about death. Used to scare the shit out of me as a kid, but I thought I had gotten over it since it didn't bother me for the longest time. For some reason I started thinking about not existing, and shit ratcheted it up from there. Got my thoughts in order and had a few glasses of whisky to calm myself down. Scared the shit out of me, but it made me re-evaluate a few things, so I think it was a good experience overall.

You have to reach your non return point and see what happens, your organism will automatically react in the best way for your satisfaction

scared and distracted.

Never fuck someone you wouldn't be willing to have children with mate, that's my rule. Sluts come and go but they're not worth shit in the end.

I fucked up strongly with my ex gf and now I'm lonely and with nothing left, I kinda understand you

>I blew my shot at screwing this girl like 5 nights in a row and I feel like a moron. 5 night in a row just getting drunk with her on the couch at her place and nothing. Fug

well, you're stupid but its not the end of hte world. at least you don't have kids. srs. its a blessing to have your freedom still. learn from it and move on.

Nah I would definitely date for sure, she's exmormon and pretty cool tho

I've already hit rock bottom, if that's what you're trying to say. There is no bounce back. I just sort of flatlined there.

Just dump her, if your cock doesn't work is because you are forcing yourself to like someone

>I know she was my other half

nope
you only think so because you didn't get the chance to demystify your feelings for her
look next to you and then look ahead.

you have a daughter user

doesn't that get you going?