TOP SECRET FISA COURT ORDER DOCS LEAKED

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

We need to condense this into a simple infograph for people to understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QSygF17_foc
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Justice bump

Bump

No more cucks please

Obviously fake. Russian propaganda.

When it comes to Obama and Hillary, nothing is gonna stick anymore. Thesee leaks are meant to tarnish the DNC's reputation, which is already in the gutter. We need to be careful. Any more damaging material against them, an indictment, an arrest. It's going to bring our country to its knees.

Bump for muh legacy

I actually give money to Judicial Watch. They seemed to be unbiased but go after the biggest fish with the power of the law behind them. I don't understand how Hillary hasn't suicided them yet.

Tell me again how the DNC's rep is tarnished?

Bump
These people are insane

bump! and never forget ((Executive order 13603))

Have you been living under a fucking rock?

Still waiting

Still clinging on Obongo huh? I'm all in for bringing justice, but trying to pin anything on him is a colossal waste of time.

>I actually give money to Judicial Watch
But when we got retards like this, I suppose there's no helping it. Why not bring up his false documents while you're at it :^)

Where does the buck stop?

why don't you just google it you fat retard? it's not our fault you're a double digit IQ dumbfuck that doesn't know anything

Well that speaks volumes. You've got nothing.

The funny thing is they talk about you guys a lot.

>spoon feed me
reddit is waiting for you

Maybe it was when your party picked. Not voted for. it's presidential nominee by giving the Bern the burn.
Maybe it was because of Obama shitty 8 years
Maybe it was because the democratic party shifted so far left, many don't even recognize it as their party anymore.

Or maybe it was the russians.

bump

Ha, blacks cant be Presidents

Wow nice words, yet no evidence. You can say anything on the internet newbie.

Once again nice argument. I'll be here when you.

Once again you've got nothing.

I'll be here when you deflect again.

Wew that post
Didnt even do the meme right
Lol just use google my dude

>literally too retarded to use google
you can't make this stuff up folks. It speaks volumes.

>im arguing with you and care about convincing you
nice autism dude, i wasnt arguing with you, i was insulting you for being stupid and wanting to be spoon feed information be people over the internet.

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Judicial Watch military intel guy explains this

youtu.be/QSygF17_foc

>judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/

bump

At least its good bumps eh?

>shareblue thinks its entitled to arguments on the internet

Once again there's opinions yet no facts or evidence. Time to go fuck my husband.

I wish he would come back

I admit I have no idea what this is or what the significance of this is.
I'll bump it anyway and hope someone explains it for retards like myself.

>the democratic party shifted left

Hillary is essentially a Reagan wing Republican capitalist who has to be pro choice and pro gay to run Democrat. If they shifted left they would have let Bernie have it, but they wanted to be the CENTER party. It's the Republicans that have been radicalized into fake news believing neo nazis over the last couple of decades.

I stated three facts. You throw them away.
It seems like the only "facts" you'll accept are those that fit your sides of the arguement. Next time tho, try harder shill

Soon.

>Regan

Stopped reading there, how?

>when you see a blue pill on pol
What a milestone this is
Say hi to your professor for me

i can't read any of this shit. it's got some dates but anything attaching it to a person is censored

See They released it today

No. If you think it's okay for your party to just pick a nominee, they shouldn't be called a fucking nominee. But please, continue with your hillary Reagan comparison.

Remember when retards were saying Obama was center right?

Me neither, something about obama being allowed to do shady things

RUSSIN PORGOGRANDA!

Hillary seems to be more of an opportunist than a capitalist.

Pretty much Obama or a Obama top official ok'd the spying of Americans and the FISA report blew it open

I remember when they were saying"but Obama isn't black, he's half white"

Obama is literally a communist

>It's going to bring our country to its knees

I'm still undecided if this is a bad thing or not. It seems inevitable at this stage

oki doke

She's right wing in all things that suck and left wing in all things that suck, the worst of both worlds. She's big government big business globalist yasss queen.

And if you call her Republican then you're a fool as she would have made it a year one agenda to destroy 2A.

It depends on how the trump administration handles it. If they are transparent and allow people to see the corruption for themselves, we might have a shot. It's the only way you can fight the media

Reagan was pro foreign intervention and wasn't afraid of big government, remember social security? He threw the Christians a lot of bones and let AIDs kill the gays off as long as politically viable, but trickle down economics in general is something Hillary was perfectly ok with while Bernie was railing against it. The Republicans were all trying to basically be him in spirit (remember Romney and Mccain?) until Trump threw all of that on the floor. Outside of social issues Hillary is all about protecting the Reagan model of governing though.

Did I fucking say that the way Hillary was nominated was ok?? Can you fucking read?

they are legit. so is ACLJ.

Please meme boys, awaken the normies

Everything you just said is incorrect.

>all about orptecting the Reagan model of governing

By giving Russia 20 percent of our uranium?
By blaming a terrorist attack on a YouTube video?
By hosting a private email server containing classified and top secret information in a bathroom of a pizza shop?
You need to go to a doctor, your brain is all fuzzy

why do you need to know about this? ignore it. its sealed for a reason

if you think Reagan was against foreign intervention then you are stupid. If that isn't incorrect then it looks like you are the wrong one here

Holy shills Batman. We know your game, we've know your tactics.

Obitchass is going down and you'll be implicated for your fuxkery. Once the general public understands what really happened, you'll be the lepors of society.

DNC e-mails were fake Russian propaganda.

maybe you need to go to the doctor, emails and youtube weren't around for Reagan and the Cold War is over so what the fuck are you even talking about?

bamppy

>Hillary
>Reagan

Except

a. Reagan was based as fuck
/and/
b. Hillary will die in prison.

Bump

yeah let me know when she goes to prison. should i screencap your post? hahaha

Bump

They chose her because of her last name and money, the people cheered because of her vagina.

Anyone who takes the time to know anything about Hillary hates the bitch.

You're saying all those emails were fabricated and placed in multiple people's accounts only so they could hack said emails? Without anyone noticing?Get the fug out

oh, you will know faggot. you will know. not even CNN will be able to hide it from your buried head.

string this fucker up, obama needs to go

You're using the term Cold War as an actual event. Which should in itself prove how retarded you are.

Make him more angry please

I have 2 answers.

Head

Joke

bump

yeah well the Republicans hold as much of the government they could ask for and Trump won and they are doing absolutely nothing to put her in prison, so what's stopping them? Let me guess, there's a dumbfuck vast conspiracy protecting because some guy on twitter and another guy on youtube said so. I will believe Sup Forums bullshit when I see actual evidence that will hold up in court thanks.

>ignore it
>do you guys really need this knowledge? I dont think you do comrade

Tldr

>STOP FUCKING ILLEGALLY SPYING ON AMERICANS FOR POLITICAL REASONS

this is literally nothing. just some random court documents about boring certifications.

Here's your infographic lads

Earlier thread Current one Same topic covered here. Spread it far far far and wide

Too bad we would have had evidence sooner if she didn't delete all of those emails that were under subpoena. She most likely would be in jail if come wasn't such a faggots breaking the norms. When bill and Loretta lynch met on the plane I knew she wasn't going to jail. At least for some time.
Like I said before. You only accept the facts that are within your argument

I mean, those email leaks were pretty spooky, if you want to read em.

Or you can try to get evidence out of a anonymous schadenfreude dungeon

Woops forgot it

You'd be somewhat right if a few things weren't true which basically means you're wrong because they're pretty big. Extreme pandering to the literal crazies on the left, corruption, selling out state secrets and positions for money, having people murdered or at the very least having the best luck ever when it comes to important people dying that know about you, lying under oath, general lying, etc etc. Besides that and more shes a bit center right.

Keep this story pumped, this kills the shill.

The "center," became radically anti-white. They have given the right no choice but to radicalize.

I've been saying all along that nothing is going to happen to Onigger, but barring some "suicides", JW isn't going to back down on this... and he may actually swing for this.

youtu.be/QSygF17_foc

>If they shifted left they would have let Bernie have it
Except Bernie isn't a Clinton bozo, Their political alignment has nothing to do with what they tell the public, it all revolves around money and power.

>Republicans that have been radicalized into fake news believing neo nazis
Fully retarded post, you seem to have a dog in the 2 party system fight user. Keep blaming everyone else.

TLDR

FISA court brings Obama to heel

Alright, bump.

Stop labeling politicians (left center right) and I guarantee you'll see the big picture

>Neo Nazis
>Majority of Republicans have a hard on for Israel

Pick one you kike

bump

I guess im talking from a normie perspective to show that hes wrong because he sure types like an all knowing normie redditor, complete with ignoring Hillary's crimes, statements, pandering, and granting important positions to foreign agents.

Wtf I love FISA now

Obama is going to jail.