Why is the media biased against Trump, it's getting ridiculous

Why is the media biased against Trump, it's getting ridiculous.

Can we have some biased media debunked ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93kkEMIXu5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CNN needs to go

Every MSNBC, ABC, CNN etc.... article about anything to do with trump is extremly anti-trump.

He could cure cancer and they would find a way to drag the article about it through the mud

I only trust news if it comes directly from Trump, Fox and Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=93kkEMIXu5s

Literally on one claims Alex Jones is a legitimate source for right leaning news except democrats.

I say we let the retards continue to dishonestly react to out of context photos and tweets.

They're being fake and they all know it on some level.

Visit Reddit for 5 seconds and see what those people genuinely call "news."

Watch Tucker Carlson. That is almost the entire premise of his show.

Just because the media doesn't blindly suck his orange dick like Fox News or Info Wars doesn't mean they're going out of their way to be biased.

Trump is a fucking deranged idiot and it's mainly the virgins on this board that love him despite all of his failings.

Alex Jones is based. He was a major player during the election. He helped Trump win. His show gets more viewers than the entire MSM.

I like how Trumps wipes way all customs of good behavior and political stability. How fucked up must a country become that "this is normal" and "this has to continue to save it". Even if you report what he does in a monotone voice "He just told top secret information to top Russians spies he openly invited in the oval office" you must believe this is a never ending skit some guy in a mask is doing.

Because they are owned by (((people))) who are extremely threatened by Trump. It means we made the right decision. You should be concerned if they suck his dick like they did to Obama.

Thanks for your feedback, Muhammad.

>trump walks on water as the messiah of man/god emperor
>cnn: trump can't swim
>msm: trump is afraid of water
>fox: does trump like fish?
>dailymail: it's actually h2o...

Can he change the laws so his still too young daughter could take over in 7 years? Like a king giving his kingdom. I'm asking for a friend.

What about politico and associated press? They're pretty neutral and he still reads like a fucking moron.

Trump is at war with the media. It's been this way forever. It's always been this way with Republicans. Ever since they took down Nixon.

>the media hates them
>they must be good!

youre just as much a sheep as people who lap up MSM garbage

tin foil hat much?

Trump's words and actions continue to give the media all of the ammunition they'll ever need.

If you set up a bird feeder in your back yard and continually fill it with quality bird seed, do you expect birds not to return frequently for an easy meal?

Quick, which one of these stories gets more eyes on ads?
> Donald Trump is doing a fine job as president.
> Donald Trump is secretly working with the Russians.
There's your answer.

All partisanship aside he's objectively a horrible president so far. He's skipping out on promises he explicitly made.

>All partisanship aside
>Completely one sided remark

Are you deliberately ignoring that Obama forgot to close gitmo or are you just too young to realize that promises made on the campaign trail are not always kept or sometimes take many years to meet.

>forgot

Welcome to the legislative branch, you punk. Congress doesn't know what to do with detainees because politicians all suck a hairy asshole, so he couldn't.

Isn't that the same kind of argument people make for Trump? I don't see his detractors cutting him slack for Congress or the courts blocking his agenda.

Probably because his dumbshit party controls Congress? Both houses? And now SCOTUS? Fuck, how many advantages does the man need?

Go away shill. bump