FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IMMINENT

FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IMMINENT

LEAVE THE CITIES, HEAD TO ARABLE LAND AWAY FROM POPULATION CENTERS

SELL ALL ASSETS AND PURCHASE GUNS, AMMO, FOOD, AND WATER WHILE CASH STILL HAS VALUE

TIMELINE
2017-2020: ECONOMIC CRASH AND CONTAGION, STARTING IN CHINA, SPREADING TO JAPAN AND THE EU, AMERICA LAST STANDING

GREAT DEPRESSION 2

AFTER 2020: NUCLEAR WAR?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/24/china-credit-rating-downgraded-moodys-debt
archive.is/MrhSF
youtu.be/cqVOS0r4MYc
guaradian.com/fixyurbot/ucunt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice source faggot

R A K E

Babby leaf's first post.

R A K E

wouldnt really doubt this honestly

SHIT SOUNDS LEGIT, I'M OUTTA HERE GUISE

rake when?

>it's a canadian shitpost thread

Excellent source OP. Nice job.

Sage for slide thread

Wall street insider?

Bitcoin is already crashing

The Chinese are huge users of bitcoin

Chinese credit rating was downgraded earlier this week

>that stream of shit flying out at mach speed
holy shit, why cant i shit like that?

Bread lines, starving americans, dozens of Fergussons across their country, Mexico actively helping La Raza/Aztlan to seceed..

Iz will be glorious.

Dream come true, but it's a fag-leaf, so kys

>Canadian
>Thinking it knows about economics

We'll just print more money, dumb ass.

still not a source but checked.

bitcoin lost 300 bucks which is sort of serious, there should be a panic sell off if shit doesnt go correctly, if im correct most coin websites are closed because of the panic refreshes of the bitcoin panic. I dont know about chinese credit ratings or what that means.

>SELL ALL ASSETS
Leaf, do you have any idea how long it takes to sell a house? I'd be lucky to sale within 60 days at 75% value.

PART
A
N
D
PARCEL

your source that the world economy is crashing is that bitcoin, a fake currency used to buy drugs online, is crashing? I can remember at least two other times it was crashing too so why would bitcoin crashing indicate anything? pic of your economics degree

Bitcoin crashing would have literally no effect on the real world you dumb LARPer. Just eat your losses and sell those dumb e-coins already and move on with your life.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/24/china-credit-rating-downgraded-moodys-debt

here is the source

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/MrhSF

china is investing heavily into bitcoin, put billions to trillions in it and mine it to hell. wouldnt doubt if it falls it will put a dent in china

Are you a bot or an autist?

It's going to crash this summer no doubt. It's not going to be the end all to end all though. Buy food, water, guns, that sort of stuff.

Odi pit rakiju

bot

Leaf
youtu.be/cqVOS0r4MYc

>AMERICA LAST STANDING

America is the first domino as soon as they stop propping up the market (next year(.

probably from 8ch i dont mind it, but ive been reeeeed at and told to kms because i didnt archive a source

yeah, so how much did they invest? What percentage of their currency is that? You are saying china is banking literally all it's money on bitcoin and if bitcoin goes down so does china? That sounds laughably retarded dude

>america last standing
>in any case at all

you can't ask a bot if its a bot dummy, ai 101.

he has said he's an autist though.

those digits bruh

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

which altcoin should i buy you dweeb?

>America last standing

As long as everyone else collapses first we win :DDDD

I really don't like leafs.

is this where they filmed the fight scene with the many agent smiths in one of the matrix movies?

makes sense but here's how it'll work out

USA nuke the > Chinks + India and we're good for a while

This

Wrong

Capital flows to America in times of crisis because everyone knows it's the best country in the world whether they admit it or not

Same thing happened before the great depression with Europe in turmoil from WW1, all the capital flowed to america creating a massive hyperbull market bubble that popped in 1929, America will be the last to fall

People lived and survived in cities during worse than a recession. Don't play the dumb ass "the only way to survive is on arable land with no skills in sustainable farming" card you fucking snow nigger.

However do stock up on disposable lighters and can openers.

Odi sisi anglo kitu.

RAKE

EBIN!

This, we never really corrected the problems that contributed to the last crash. Thinking people have been expecting this for a long, long time. Something I have found funny though is that now conservatives believe the fake numbers. It's so easy to fool people.

I just hope we have power long enough to watch Latvia burn first.

Fuck Latvia.

>Generic A FUCKING LEAF response.

But China is going to excel soon. They are hoarding gold and they are making the New Silk Road and the Silk Belt a thing.

>he thinks there will be electricity

Kung Poo

This the IMF SDR stuff? The phoenix?

every

Single

TIME

>he thinks there won't be electricity
what is physics

Don't expect consistent power or internet.

Using the OP image when it's not an actual ATM happening should be a B&able offense.

You mean corrected itself during it's day gain? You retarded?

internet yes, except satalites cause you're not exactly going to turn them off.

power, nicola tesla biatch.

OH FUGG IDS HABBEDINGS

>fake currency
currency is already fake, its i think you're trying to refer to "fake money".
>buy drugs online
...no. i haven't known one person to buy drugs with it online. maybe shit from overstock or newegg or betting on sports but not on degeneracy.
>pic of your economics degree
more evidence you're human garbage. if you think keynesian economics has any relevance to reality you better get back to sweeping floors kid.

you are seriously autistic
nobody with anything less than a ham radio is gonna have any tellecoms, not even beginning to speak about general power
prepare to die

OH MY GOD! BRB, LIQUIDATING ASSETS, THEN PURCHASING GUNS.

>tfw you'll never escape from the collapsing failed human society and become a lake hermit living in a tent with your back country gear, eating fish and forage until the elements claim you and your frozen body gets eaten by a pack of wolves

why even live

B A K E

bit coin goes literally higher then ever, and after traders cash out some profit it makes a correction. wow

SELL SELL SELL YOUR BITCOIN GOYIM ITS CRASHING

>Oh, look it's the end of the world jew again

China is currently having an economic slowdown.
in addition to that their 1 per family rule has fucked up their population.
they have invested heavily in infrastructure and housing that no one is using or will use.
other world economic powers are starting to wake up to their dirty tactics.
chinese people are starting to realise how shit their government is.

I reckon they have a couple of years tops

Ne fala

Nice loft on those last few loafs

>Bitcoin is dead after a $300 drop
>Gained $1400 in the past month
It's called a correction you idiot, the only people who got fucked are the idiots who bought in at it's peak

go back to zerohedge tyler

Without a doubt in my mind there will be a financial collapse within the next 2 years. We haven't even felt the mass inflation that occurred in 08'.

The survivors will only know pain.

underrated post

They will never stop kicking that can down the road because they made the mistake in 2008 of convincing the public that being able to delay a market correction makes them better than western governments. Unfortunately, the longer they delay, the higher the chance is that the crash will cause a collapse.

I'm skeptical it will happen, but there is nothing wrong with hopping.

Guardian aint really, really clickbait but, you autistic fucking automon. Fuck off to guaradian.com/fixyurbot/ucunt