If I want niggers to have their own communities but don't wanna send them back to Africa am I a civic nationalist?

If I want niggers to have their own communities but don't wanna send them back to Africa am I a civic nationalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

northernreaction.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/inevitability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Separatist, the most realistic option to be truthful.

You're lazy

Better yet just go live with them in Africa. I think that'd be more fitting for you mudsharks, oil drillers, liberals and civic "christian-zionist" weirdos. Birds of a feather they say..

>OP is angry because niggers have big dicks and he has a small white dick.

You want the US to become warzone south africa instead of semi based brasil. Kys. No, seriously kys

I kinda agree, American blacks are quite different from African blacks, I can only see more conflict if they were there
American blacks are fine when they're left in their own communities
Without Jewish subversion and sponsorship, they pose little to no threat to hwhite communities

>I want niggers
You're a cuck

>Not wanting to kill niggers

cuck

A civic nationalist would want the niggers to become black people.

Instructions unclear, sent myself to Africa.

If you think they won't abandon those communities to loot, rob, rape and kill in yours, you are fucking delusional. You can't separate a cancer cell, without removing it, before it kills the host by multiplying.

Nope, just know the only way it will work. Open racism and segregation. Stop treating brown people like equals, even if they are smarter than you. They are not your equal.

I think it actually makes you a modern liberal.

sending them back to Africa is inhumane. we're actually stuck and have no good way to deal with the situation.

northernreaction.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/inevitability/

almost
the race war is more realistic

You hold the same position as Jared Taylor and he's not a civic nationalist. Do with this information what you will.

>the most realistic option to be truthful
I think we should castrate all criminals. That would solve the problem within a generation

Desegregation was a mistake

No, civic nationalists ignore race. You are rational. Black Americans have very little in common with Africans besides their criminality.

You are clueless. Segregation doesn't work. History has proven this here in the US as well as in Africa. Eventually people forget why you separated and mixing occurs. You need physical separation. Nigger have to go back to africa and spics have to go back to their shit holes.

You should know as well as any american that segregation does work in the long run.

What about if all the jews are sent to Israel?

Do the chances of it working increase?

>dont want to send them to africa
Why not?

No, it doesn't within a nation. I misinterpreted OP's "communities" as meaning a seperate country.

Segregation via entire oceans would be the best form.

They'll be 2nd class citizens here, no matter how hard anyone tries to meme otherwise.

/thread

Holy fuck, how has this gone unchecked? Guess we're having a racewar.

letting cancer fester on an isolated part of the body doesn't stop its spread

the nog problem will only metastasize unless we eradicate it

kek wills it inshakek

checked and that's not possible.

desegregation was a housing market scheme. they knew white people would move away when black people move in.

it took time because you cant force some one to sell a house but it prevents a couple of housing market collapses to simply have black people get housing loans which they wont be able to pay for then white people move after new cookie cutter housing is made

the white people typically can pay for their loans. so a hand full of black people get a loan so tons of white people will take out a loan

depends on your thoughts on the JQ

why not just kill them? the violent ones, i mean.

It would probably drum up more anti-death penalty support from liberals

>What about if all the jews are sent to Israel?

Jews were unquestionably at the forefront of pushing ideas of racial equality in the last century, but the seeds were already there and always will be. We are empathetic creatures and in the long run being forced to live with other races softens our resolve and confused our in-group preference. Not completely, but enough to open the door to repeating this shit.

The other aspect is the relationship of blacks to us. They have genetic predispositions to low IQ and violence. They will always hate us for being more successful and convince themselves that we are cheating and stealing from them. They will always be second class citizens compared to us. This is a bad situation for both sides.

As for quarantining the Jews in Israel, you are welcome to try it, but a more final solution will unfortunately be required.

>For while Zionism tries to make the other part of the world believe that the national self-consciousness of the Jew finds satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian State, the Jews again most slyly dupe the stupid goyim.

>They have no thought of building up a Jewish State in Palestine, so that they might perhaps inhabit it, but they only want a central organization of their international world cheating, endowed with prerogatives, withdrawn from the seizure of others: a refuge for convicted rascals and a high school for future rogues.

> A poltard realizes that his dreams of an ethnostate are just that: a dream.

Get over it. America will always have minorities. Now call me a Jew like the good goy you are.

No you're a nigger lover. You didn't say Holocaust. Nice try kike

God bless Japan.

I think that blacks deserve their ethnostate just as much as whites. I don't even mind if these states share a border (not an open border) and trade with each other, perhaps even forming an alliance.

The blacks can have California.

How about this: financially incentivise african relocation for those who wish to do so. Thats not so bad now is it?

They did have their own communities. They destroyed them. Then they want our and mo' gibz.

We tried this already and it doesn't work.

They have to go back or...

What would blacks produce that White America couldn't? Serious question. Can you think of a single thing? They would starve to death and kill each other off within a decade.

Honestly, professional sports would collapse. I do not think this is a bad thing though.

Cali? If anything, they should get Mississippi or Alabama.

Give them a separate country and call it Watermelonstan.

yes

no you are a retard