Shitting my pants - Guys we gotta get the fuck off of the earth

There's going to be some shit happening with CERN and quantum computers. I don't know how to explain it but this video say it all.

I AM NOT SHITPOSTING.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxdpeQ-Akj8

calm the fuck down nothing is happening

That's what they all say. And did you even watch the video?

We still have time, keep walking in the light or towards it and we'll be fine.
Stop shutting your pants

>Shitting my pants
>Checks flag.

Nothing to see here guys, normal burger business.

Stfu before I poo in your vindaloo.

CERN is a complete joke, it's the equivalent of smashing rocks together like cavemen and trying to learn about reality. Nothing will happen.

>>/x/
SAGE

I heard CERN amd CSPAN went black according to my abuela the aztecs foresaw the coming FEMA camps

>quantum computers
ROBOWAIFUS

This guy took an extra Addy td KEK

says the one who thinks black holes are magical and there is some ancient egyptian frog demon controlling the world, kill yaself honestly dude

Half Life 3 is going to happen irl

What kinda retard thinks black holes are magic?

It's the stars that are magic.

Seconded
This

>the terrorists bombing crowded arenas arent the real threat
>the real threat is the brilliant scientists in a neutral country pushing quarks together

The real threat is the Chinese buying out our propaganda outlets.

How will this help me get a teenage girlfriend?

Jews already control the news outlets, and Keifeng Jews and their Rothschild brethren control China.

the fact you let a youtube video, a fucking youtube video, make you think cern shit and all this bs is real, does all the explanation to show what kind of special retard you are, OP.

>A happening thread.....
>from 2015

kill yourself, save oxygen for the ones that really need

A Youtube video that contains factual information

PRAISE MOLOCH!

>equivalent of smashing rocks together like cavemen and trying to learn about reality.
except, thats probably exactly how we first learned to make fire, weapons, utensils, writing instruments, etcetera. Bashing rocks together bashers just holding back humanity now.

based poo

> factual information
> facts

They are shills user never listen to shills or seek any form of medical help, never take an ssri either, they are after you, after all you know this much already...

(((Not a slide thread)))

le ebin "it's an youboob video" is not an arguement, you haven't disputed any of the information presented in the video

why the fuck should i? one it's an old ass video, uh nothing happened from it so far.

you can't stop it.

A video with "pet goat" in the title doesn't deserve 20 minutes of ones time.