Im in britland and want to come to the USA (preferably new york) to live as quickly as possible

im in britland and want to come to the USA (preferably new york) to live as quickly as possible
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot to mention im 100% anglo

New York city or New York State?

city

>(preferably new york)

Fly to South America, hitch a train to the US (throw your passport away), walk into US to claim refugee status saying your a gay muslim. Profit

well Staten Island is the Whitest borough out of the 5, however Staten Island is filled mostly by Italian Americans.

Manhattan however is also around 47% non-hispanic white. In all honesty you need money to live in the non-shit areas.

Brooklyn and Queens are gentrifying fast, there are still Jews, Italians niggers and spics but there all dying out big league. Alot and i mean a fuck ton of hipsters in Brooklyn.

The Bronx is mostly a shitehole, you have jews in Riverdale and Italians and Irish scarreted mostly around the Eastern Bronx. The rest is Puerto Ricans and Niggers.

Any questions?

i want to help the fight against commies

>I want to live in new york

we don't want you here faggot

Are you gudio? If not fucking get out nigger.

Don't come to NYC it's rapidly turning into London but with more blacks and Mexicans. Also has the highest cost of living in the entire country aside from maybe San Francisco.

Well your gonna find alot of the "commies" in Brooklyn and Manhattan.

>preferably new york

Your retarded Niggers and spics are moving to the suburbs because its getting too fucking expensive. Brooklyn and Manhattan are actually one of the few counties in the US that is actually getting whiter.

I am an american that isn't from NY or California

We don't need any more koolaid drinking faggots that think the US is two states

Alright I'm from NY, don't move here unless you can afford suburbs. Also I'd consider New England, especially Vermont for its gun laws. Stay out of the south, it's too hot and full of niggers.

Your a fucking Midwesterner hipster, you need to get out faggot.

the us is divided into 50
also i drink tea
>inb4 being this british

NC

We have niggers but the average white person in the north east is worse than a black person here

Accept that the USA is not a homogenous nation.

Cuckifornia is not Dallas.
LA is not Louisiana.

We have state bigger, more populous, with a higher standard of living than Britain.

Apply for a work visa. You're probably best off doing this through a visa assistance program.
People generally love meeting Brits here, but this place has its problems, especially in the big cities. I love staying my friends in New York City, but I would not want to live there. I hope you find what you're looking for. Ever considered Seattle?

>im in britland and want to come to the USA (preferably new york) to live as quickly as possible
oh, so just like the patriotic UKIP leader of yours who "saved" your nation?

Hey OP, if you have the money to live in a nice neighborhood, I'd say go for it. I love cities overall unlike the rest of Sup Forums, and this one is the best in the states. Just have common sense of not walking around ghetto areas and night.

There's three states actually, New York (or NYC as we say, California (or Cali brah as we like to say) and Texas (or Teeeeaaaxus partner as we like to say.

good luck with that, no way you can find a job that pays living in the city wage

find a grill to marry in the states, or a man, since you a fag

Of the three your best bet would be Texas. of the other 47 at least half would be preferable to NY or CA.

Hell no, I was in Virginia Beach a couple of weeks back and good lord the niggers were fucking horrible. The north took the right approach to isolating them to their own shitholes so we don't have to deal with em.

Sorry, but we aren't accepting refugees from Muslim countries.

You should look in to moving somewhere that isn't a festering shithole, with shitty culture, shitty air, enormous rent, urban decay, and mostly ethnic. Not to mention the lack of gun rights, difficulty in driving, and poor schools. Not to mention even more security cameras than london. Any major city would be better. Seattle would feel like the sweet air of freedom after bongland. Houston, Denver, even philadelphia. I will stop just short of saying chicago would be a better choice.

At any rate find work. Get a worker visa. In a year when it is half up apply to become a long term resident alien.

Fuck off and leave new york.

>t. 59%

>preferably new york
Why? Anything North of Virgina is a shithole.

i thought disneyworld was a state????
pls explain

as i said im 100% anglo
but whatever goyim
sorry for derailing your plan

>VA beach is the south

democratic shithole and northerners

go to any beach in NC or SC and it will be infinitely better

not there/never will live there. no worries faggot

Why would you ever do that?

That only applies to shitholes like NYC where OP wants to go to for some retarded reason.

fuck off we're full

As a northern anything below maryland I consider south. Only place down south I've ever been is Florida to do the amusment park loop and around the Houston area in Texas to visit relatives. I might give Texas another chance but I doubt I'll find myself visiting.

And if you have any recommendations I'm up to the. I wanna wipe the ((racist south)) narrative I've been eating since being little.

because i want to help the fight against commies
plus ive always wanted to live in london
but there is nigger gangs and muslim gangs
also murica
and muh freedom

Well, have fun moving to one of the least free cities in the US where large sodas get banned and weapons laws are the bare minimum to technically comply with the constitution.

>Using our savior's beautiful visage for a slide thread

Hope you like demon cock, shill. A special place in hell is waiting for you.

S A G E
A
G
E

Read up on Pennsylvania. There's bastions of descendants of immigrants from the coal mining days. Welsh, irish, dutch, sicilian, italian, some others I can't be bothered to remember because of the infinite divisions of euros.
Or anywhere else but new york really. Even Philadelphia is better.

I don't know what kind of person you are, but I like the Pacific Northwest because it's much easier to escape into nature than the East Coast. Actually, even the cities are built around nature. Fewer nogs too.

im not a shill
source: his name was seth rich

nc
we have the best beaches full of almost exclusively whites

sc is full of niggers

you dolt, seth rich spammers are the shills
you got memed hard, at least I know you're new here

guys i asked how i could move to the us quick as possible
this is not a thread for you to argue which state is better
best state is disney world get over it

Any way but swimming.

Go to New York City and you'll see another consumer-based metropolis with people speaking in New York accents.

Go to Texas and you'll see AMERICA

i have never posted anything about seth rich until now
a shill wouldnt say that because they are the ones covering it up
shill stop trying to derail the thread

NC for example you have

Charlotte - big city vibe without the total assfuckery cost of living

Raleigh/Durham area - some of the best schools/hospitals in the entire country. tons of northerners that move down for the cheaper cost of living

Greensboro - Top ~60 city in the US by population. 40% black and home of civil rights movement but no chimpouts ever/really low crime

Asheville - Ranked as a "top 5 hippy city" in the entire country. Literally naked drum circles and LSD

You can find anything you want here for a fraction of a cost of (((New York City)))

Texas was my second option

>muh freedom
>New York

BIN THAT LARGE SODA

What a good City to move to that isn't a shithole seeing as everyones saying NYC is a bad choice?

I hear the Jewish state of New York has a right of return.

Texas or anything in New England bar Massachusetts and Connecticut.

Legally? Marry an American ASAP and apply for a green card. Takes about 90 days to get your work permit

Source: Brit who did this and now lives in NYC

Raleigh/Durham here, chapel hill and durham have a large black population but Cary and Apex are almost entirely white, it's affordable, and still close to the city

Literally any city in Colorado, Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Tennessee or Arizona would be better than these (((NYC))), (((California))) or (((Seattle))) shills

i dont want to get married just yet
im 19 and i want a new life

>old money rich white northerners are going to be nice to me

better chance making friends with brown people man

Enjoy your future muggings

more likely to get mugged in the northeast than the southeast

Source: neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities

10 of the top 11 are in the north.

First of all, don't move to Jew York unless you want to pay a lot of taxes. Seriously, don't come here.

Go to Pennsylvania. They got cities large and small, towns, and a whole lot of country.

t. jew yorker

Kill yourself since you're a kike.

i dont care about taxes
ill be homeless if it comes to it
i just wanna fight against commies

Don't move to NY. It's not free enough and the rent is too damn high. Come to GA, TN, or either of the Carolinas.

>fight the commies by giving the commies money

I live in NY currently. Why the fuck do you want to come here? It's awful, and we're (the people as a whole) are really awful.

>learn spanish
>go to mexico for holiday
>fake your kidnapping and eventual death
>tan for 6 months
>grow your hair, dye it black
>acquire ladder or construct catapult near border
>land in commiefornia

congrats, you're american

Come to central Jersey
>White
>Wealthy
>Tons of jobs
>Bus is 30 minutes to NYC
>Also close to Philly
>Beach is 30 mins away
>Poconos are a few hours away
>Aesthetic af suburbs (stay away from new Brunswick fuck that place)

Come home white man

refer to

A britbong currently living in upstate NY. Choose a different state, if it wasn't for the wife I'd not still be here. Countryside is nice it just sucks tax wise because of the shithole NYC.

commiefornia you can just walk across the border and tell them you are addicted to drugs and they will give you free clean needles and a place to live and apologize for trump

guys can we get back to the point
i want to move but dont want to marry
and dont want to wait 6 years

kek

If you want to live in the city move to Hoboken

Right across the river from NYC

kill yourself. its the quickest option if you don't want to wait

how about if i brought a boat and went to commeifornia and made my way to new york

Have $500K = sell average British house.

>non white hispanic

what did he mean by this?

You're a colossal faggot for typing that.

this, become a ghost and haunt hillary

>VA
>South
>Virginia Beach
>Nice
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breaths* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This state is worse than Cali NYC and New Jersey Combined
t.VAfag

SORRY BORDERS CLOSED SCOTTY

Maybe if you invest a few 100k in a kushner hotel you can get a visa

Pack your backs, and show up on the US doorstep and seek refugee status for war crimes being committed by terrorists in Britland

not a bad idea

but how 2 get there?

You sound about 17 with no fucking idea how difficult it actually is to get into another country unless you have a required skill, or a shit load of money. Reading your posts up until now, I guess you have none of the above.

Pennsylvania is objectively the best state in the union

Texas/Maryland/NJ/NY/Califags fuck OFF

plane

oh shit goyim dont be scared of me
im a white man and i know you dont like the idea of that
but one more wont effect your plan

Come to Minnesota
Stay out of the big city and you're good and white. Suburbs are comfy here.
>but mn is so liberal
just the twin cities.Everywhere else is pretty libertarian leaning.

oh where to fly to ?

We are full