youtu.be/wR3lSSL3yaA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2z8Uw7PzTbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You a Proud Boy?

I am in a vetting group here in the UK but it's slow to mobilise itself.

Is that a white guy with the tattoo?
I'm pretty sure all the white guys in Gavin's cuck squad are gonna be full out 1488 WN in the next 10 years and he will get bullycided for the tat.

Proud Boy is fucking cancer

holy shit I can't believe they are now on Sup Forums

Join an ACTUAL fraternity or fraternal organization. You know, with ACTUAL STANDARDS.

You don't even haze properly. I bet $10 you couldn't even explain the reason hazing is a thing.

Chill dude. I am full blown 1488 British Fascist. I just thought it would be fun to tag along and fight Antifa with in the UK

>I'ma 1488 British Fascist

even worse. So many of you are Larpers who will post pictures of the 'ideal man' but come nowhere close to it.

Literally look up any video of Proud Boys. It's full of nu-males. Perhaps you'll fit in.

Proud Boys is just a social club and nothing more. It has no purpose.

>Proud boy
>Proud
>Boyg
Fucking faggot. Be a proud man. And stop having this puppet master tell you how to be proud. But not too proud though bro.... "O, no. Can't have whitey being too proud. We'll tell you how to be proud."

im a proud boyg how bout u

Uhuru?

Isn't that the nigger who refused to debate live against that youtube tranny?

How fucking beta can you get.

Anyone who looks up to Gavin McInnes is a total fucking loser

Just look up videos of Proud Boys events. They are visibly low-test, greasy, and have that awkward vibe where they look perpetually anxious

Uhura.

He's a huge Star Trek fan.

Bowed goy

>Gavin gets a hold of Black Hitler

Whoa, can't believe that happened. I'm gonna fix up some popcorn real quick

This proud boy shit is fucking gay but if it helps spergs out I guess it's worth it

>proud goy

>thundef00t
youtube.com/watch?v=2z8Uw7PzTbQ
Fuck off mate

>NIGGERS Can't debate
Niggers are debating champions.
Sup Forums BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0

>NIGGERS Can't debate

Excuse me.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>what is hazing for?

I don't know why so many are so gaga over e-celebs.

They really haven't learned from the past. Milo alone is enough to not follow any. I remember everyone claiming with a fag they won't be called homophobic. They still were. And why would they care what they're called?

>Proud boy: Uhuru
>Black guy: I demand you stop saying that.
>Proud boy: Yes sir
No.

It's their gay way of saying hello.
Whenever they say it, reminds me off "hooroo"
A term old people use to say goodbye in Australia

There are nigger in ITT?! No wonder new technology has been so slow and lame, they just keep stealing from other tech companies and rehashing the same old rotten shit again and again.....hmmm? Much like that shitty rap music they all like by law.

haha you sound like a faggot who couldn't stand to be beaten reciting cereal brands because your mom only feeds you tendies

Gaye name than proud boy?
Gavin.

Have you ever been humiliated very badly in front of a group of people? Were you able to just act like nothing happened and have your ego intact? Usually your ego gets broken and you have to earn back your reputation based on how bad the humiliation was.

Most individuals not in social groups tend to be quite self-absorbed because they aren't used to cooperating regularly.

Hazing humiliates the pledges in front of the entire fraternity as a means of destroying narcissism and selfishness. They get humiliated before they can join a group, making them have to start socially from square 1 in earning their reputation and respect from other fraternity members.

Hazing is also a way to weed out weak people who don't want to put forward effort and acts as a way to prevent random losers from trying to join which thusly devalues the fraternity's honor. Think of when a game goes free to play and the community instantly goes to shit.

It makes joining a fraternity an actual COMMITMENT. It's akin to a man leaving the village to kill a lion and then being awarded his manhood. It's earned.

In Fag Boys, this is how you haze:

>the group playfully jokingly jabs you
>you have to name 5 breakfast cereals

I'm not joking. Funnily enough, they've been removing their hazing videos from online because people keep making fun of them.

Argot and rights of passage
Proud boys it seems never took a sociology course. They are Jews useful idiots.

why are you watching the jew nu-male faggot shill?

You're a parody of fraternal brotherhood.

Fraternities are the next step for conservatives but you're so fucking pathetic you let Gavin 'I put dildos up my ass on my show' McInnes lead you around.

Identity Europa is doing it right (pic related) but they're too specialized in their purpose for most people.

>Cumiafag here

The have shit like that just to fuck with the Jews in the studio.

Now compare Identity Europa to Fag Boys

>i was only pretending to be a jew
good try shekelstein

Yeah, the jew secretary gets fucking slapped with furnace jokes and she gets really fucking pissed about it

>In Fag Boys, this is how you haze:
>>the group playfully jokingly jabs you
>>you have to name 5 breakfast cereals

And making you drive drunk frat friends home and clean up after parties is so much more harsh?

Hell Week earned its name for a reason.

Being treated like trash for a week straight humbles you and makes you actually commit to it.

Any fucking retard can name 5 breakfast cereals while a bunch of fags massage his back.

stop being faggets and act like men.
swear to christ if I see one of you proud boy cunts at a rally imma show you how to behave properly.

link video pls

It's just a cult of personality. Difference between NSDAP activism versus e-celeb Patreon clickbait.

Kappa Alpha here. Can confirm Gavin is controlled opposition and proud niggers are nu male.
A real fraternity has standards and the Western superiority is obvious, it doesn't have to be stated as a 'motto'.

I really hate that I know what McCinnes' asshole looks like.

Howdy doo, Reddit.

(cringe)

see Learn to have real heroes and idols you wish to aspire to

what is behind the 'hazing gone wrong' incidents? did they just go too far or is hazing really that dangerous? do you have to do gay shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

this is cancer

Just like with anything in life, there will be low quality outliers.

Hazing is a global ritual. Naturally with that many people hazing, you'll see people who don't know what they're doing and do it wrong and hurt their pledges.

In all honesty, wanting to ban hazing because 10 people die a year from it is like wanting to ban guns. You'll have deaths in everything no matter what.

Also idk about gay shit. All I know is they humiliate you for a week straight absolutely destroying your individual sense of self-worth and replacing it with group identity

What the fuck is fag boys? Faggot frats? As if frats weren't retarded to begin with.

Fag Boys = Proud Boys

a fraternity started by Gavin McInnes which is now full of Kekistani beta males.

Fraternities actually do have a place in society. Literally anyone worth a damn is part of a fraternal group. Not all frats are good though.

Wow. I knew they were gay but I didn't know they were this open about it.

Yeah, frats way back in the day, not "get shit-faced and gather every STD under the Sun".
Didn't know that. Kekistani is a meme gone wrong. IRL memeing will never be acceptable.

Conservatives need a new fraternal group to join.

Too many Sup Forums users have an immediate aversion to the word 'fraternity' though.

>pol fags don't like fraternities
Autists are too independent. Which can be a good thing

Can you picture this guy saying " I'm going to suck your imperialistic cock, fuccboi"?

Uh, uh ,uh
Breathes in
Uh uh uh
Master debaters.

nice thumbnail faggot