What is the deal with American's and burgers?

What is the deal with American's and burgers?

Filling, varied ingredients that are fast to prepare and fairly portable to eat.

They are delicious when prepared right and easy to hold and eat while you fire off a few rounds at nogs.

Beef obsession due to lobbying
It's the cheapest way to sell low grade meat

Burger, we Eat it
Shart in mart, we do it
Cucked, We be it
Blacked.com, we love it

But America, is a white country.

What's the deal with kikes and subversion?

Burgers are the ultimate food. A proper burger has every food group, is portable, and easy to eat.

No comma needed

POO

>*ndia
>criticizing literally any country

Sorry, English teacher.

Streets we shit in it
(X4)

What's the deal with Jews and foreskins?

The world at large (within Sup Forums) had to grasp at virtually nonexistant straws in order to summon an epithet that could be percieved as insulting which applied exclusively to Americans, which also couldn't be turned around to even more comedic effect on some other country. Hamburgers are all they could come up with.

Seriously.

USA is the best

This is actually the correct answer.

Beef is the "standard" kind of meat to eat because it's so prevalent here.

That's literally all there is to eat there, they have no other fresh produce besides tomatoes, corn and lettuce so all you can eat is burgers made with high fructose corn syrup buns or fucking taco's.

>hamburger on sliced white bread
Kill yourself. Grilled cheeses and pastrami are both awesome in their own ways but not on a fucking hamburger

What is the deal with kikes and money?

Maybe because cheeseburgers are incredible. Unless you are allergic to an ingredient, there no reason not to love
A good burger. It's unAmerican not to. It's not human to not like a cheeseburger. You have to be a real piece of shit to not like a cheeseburger.

Kuma's is illuminati. burgers are made out of sacrificed children.

We invented it.

>He doesn't like melts
no my friend, kill YOUR self.

No you didn't, Germany did. From where do you think the word Hamburger comes from?

Germans just invented the meat patty, Americans put it between a bun.

What the fuck are you on about, kike? I haven't had a burger in, like, 7 hours. I had ravioli and a salad for dinner ffs. See? I eat ethnic food, I'm worldly.

Hey we gave you burgers after the bombs. What do you think of them?

Sandwich plus capitalism.

I can't wait this weekend I'll have so many memorial day burgers.

Jews can't eat cheeseburgers or the best burger ever, the bacon cheeseburger. Their religion forbids both. Sad.

That's like tier 1-2 Jews. Tier 3-4 like the only on holidays Jew defiiitely crush them. Fuck religion. Double bacon cheeseburger with chipotle mayo is the new God.

Street, we shit it
Tourist, we rape it
Submarine, we explode it
Poverty, we live it

Burgers with a fried egg on them, fucking delicious

>bison meat patty with a gluten free bun or wrapped in big lettuce leaves
>add some bacon and avocado

SO FUCKING GOOD

It's literally fox and sour grapes tier shitposting.
I wager most yuropoors have never tasted a proper cheeseburger

this

nothing beats a good burger

> literally eats and drinks cow shit/urine

brought over by the hordes of Germans

Have you had one? They're delicious AND trigger SJWs, what more could you want in a meal?