>slow and steady

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election
archive.is/Vld0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha, I miss Jeb! sometimes

lol

I still regret not getting a guac bowl when I had the chance

I'd write in Jeb Bush before I voted Gianforte.
Gianforte's an idiot that doesn't think people need to retire, giving the justification that Noah built the ark when he was 600 years old in the bible.

t. Montana Voter.

t. that whimpy Guardian fag

Why should the government handle your retirement?

I will lel my heart out if Gianforte wins.

They were plastic, I think. Google "molcajete for sale". You can get one a lot cheaper and actually made out of the traditional granite.

Missoula faggot confirmed

WHO IS THIS MAN AND WHY HAS HE TAKEN EVERY ELECTION SINCE USA 2016?

I AM AFRAID HE WILL TAKE MY COUNTRY TOO

because not everyone has dozens of children to take care of them and not every child has the ability and resources to devote time to taking care of their elderly parents.

>commit a violent crime
>represent citizens as a lawmaker

pick one

you can do both actually, outside of your candyland world brain of course

You certainly shouldn't be able to. Nobody should be above the law, certainly not politicians. If you can't keep a cool head, and answer a question and instead prefer to slug it out rather than address your stance on an issue, you don't deserve to be in congress. You deserve to be in the Gallatain county jail for 6 months.

Wicks Wins !!!

listen man, do you know how the world worked 100+ years ago? violence, or the threat of violence, is innate in all men. that is typically where power comes from. it still happens today.
you cannot reason with people who do not want to listen to you. as for the law, you also seem to misunderstand the purpose of which the law is used for in today's modern society. the law, and the police, are a political tool in these situations more than they are a tool of public service. why do you think the police at violent berkeley protests stand down? because it's political. and politics transcends law in our day and age. and so you adapt or die. you either be submissive to a faggot pseudo-journalist at the guardian or you bodyslam the motherfucker for not listening to you

>Why should the government build roads or have a military or a fire department or anything

>Why should society help other people in said society

You are the reason America is a country of brain damaged murderers who are somehow losing to fucking chinks and russian drunks

Open a fucking Ira, you moron

personally i think only retired govt employees should get a retirement. others should be responsible for saving up themselves. this sounds more reasonable in a society that doesn't have health problems that can drain all your savings etc

you're afraid he'd sit next to you

Might be a better alternative than Shilly Clark tho

There's a lot of people, especially in a state like Montana, where people live paycheck to paycheck and can't do substantial savings. That's why the healthcare bill was an important question to ask, by the way, something like 4/10 Children in Montana are on medicaid. You can call out the entire state if you want for having some of the lowest average incomes in the country, but that's the facts.

Get ready for your body slam, pussy

Why should I be forced to hand over my retirement money to a bunch of thieves, hallucinated startups and cokeheads? Do you get off on being ruled or are you just one of the rulers?
Either way, you're a liberal shill and need to choke on your own vomit.

desu no one knows the real story. everyone is saying something different. apparently the reporter has a history of shoving things in people faces and being an annoying prick. im not saying what giofante did was right, but a man can only be pushed so far before he deals out a bit of montana justice.

I know people who were there.
Gianforte chokeslammed the guy, was on top of him, and drilled him in the face twice.
The Sheriff in Gallatin county is tight with Giaforte, so things are being "softened".

Assault and battery is against the law and the only excuse is self defense. Period.
Being annoying is justification in exactly 0 courts in this state for physical violence.

The only people saying that the reporter initiated contact, was Gianforte's PR representative. Eyewitnesses in the room, from conservative media, side with the reporter, and the audiotape supports the reporter as well. Deny it if you want but the guy lost his cool and blew his temper and broke the law.

Then buy fucking gold and bullets

RESULTS WHEN? I NEED CONFIRMATION OF GREG'S SECOND TRIUMPH IN 2 DAYS

STOP I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

When do we get the fucking results? I want to taste the liberal salt.

nice

nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/Vld0g

Thanks.
I've never been that deep into posting links, on here.
I've been busy harassing news agencies, lately.