*****I NEED YOUR HELP/ SETH RICH NEWS SPECIAL****

I work for a news network and we've been developing a Seth Rich story that's going to be released soon.. possibly by today or tomorrow.

We've covered all bases with this report but we NEED to know if Dr. Sava was on call and in the room at Washington Hospital Center, the night Seth died.

Do we have any documents or anything official that we could use?

All I have is the one submission from /user/ who describes the events happening in the room.

NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE BIG.

Other urls found in this thread:

medstarhealth.org/doctor/dr-jack-sava-md/#q=
scis.nova.edu/~cannady/ARES/mitnick.pdf
archive.is/PjHuU
dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-seth-rich-conspiracy-20170523-htmlstory.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
blog.dcwitness.org/dnc-employee-fatally-shoot-in-bloomingdale/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together
oann.com/wheretowatch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump so i can get as much user support as possible

bump someone has it

anyone who helps get 100k and tendies

I have my "fangers crawssed" for you yanks.

Good luck, we're all counting you, etc.

our ceo is offering a reward

Bump

mfw pol is our only savior in this matter

really hope we can make this work

Bamp

anyone with documentation of dr. sava being present in the room with seth will get a reward

The info should be out there somewhere. In the catalog or archieve

Bump

Dr Sava and podesta and LISA

medstarhealth.org/doctor/dr-jack-sava-md/#q=

what am i looking at here?

BUMP

Any guys in here from last nights thread with the cop?
-This is Ashton btw

Bump

Have you confirmed it was WA Hosp Center?

Whoa...

Is this legit??

the report shows the ambulance went there

>We

Fuck you. I'm only but ping because of the case, I want him avenged. Fuck you and your """story"""

We need that fucking skype account name, and a program/website to trace the IP from last login

no doubt, we were here all night, i ddidnt sleep until early morn, copanon was down to help us.

>CEO= (((Soros)))

Nice try Skippy fuck off

I am the OP of the other thread.

I think you are very brave and I fully support your decision. Good luck.

SKYPE ACCOUNT NAMES ARE PANDAPOLITICS AND SETHRICH4

>LETS DO THIS

check mate. our news isnt owned by a media conglomerate

When did he post that pic? I clocked out at around 2-3 AM CST. Anything big he said after that?

>Tomorrow, no news
>OP is lying
>500 replies and 22 images ommitted

I mean who says this won't happen? I don't want to accidentally bump a thread (saging this post)

What if I told you yes...without any information to back it up? Would you take your Shillington-Post ass back to journalism school?

have a bump

bump

Someone got it?! Thanks--that's fantastic!

Going to ask redpilled RN relative if they know anyone at that hosp, and see if they will help out.

seen this before, any source

SAVE MY POST AND CHECK TO SEE IF THERE IS NOT A SPECIAL ON TODAY OR TOMORROW.

Well you have a point. All the information is should be in the catalog by now.

He basically said that first chance he gets hes running with our laundry list of information that he is going to look into and get us answers. He believed from the beginning that it was a botched robbery, but then when he saw there was "BOLO" after that now he believes something is wrong.

>He mentioned some other guy who was killed and there was repeated BOLOs (be on the lookout) reports and seth didnt get any.

In another post he made in the same thread. Kinda freaked some of us out that it was different.

there's no documentation he was even seen at that hospital

bump, keep on doing what your doing

Thanks! Great news, I'm wondering if he'll post in a SR thread or make his own once he gets the info

Bump

Anons have been working on this stuff and I'm sure there is info around.

Are you newsfags going to blow the lid off this thing or what? We need your help. Nothing is going to get better unless things get reported on. Its dangerous for people involved when things are not exposed. Please expose the truth.

CAUSE you dont fucking understand what he said.

>He was transcribing his friends speech to us, thats why everything sounded discombobulated.

Nice LARP
>lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt

even if real...
>the media has to come to Sup Forums for info...
go fucking get a refund on your journalism degree

Bumping for Seth

I heard its fake

You know well as i do that there are sources are here that are more official than the crap you see in the news

Years from now, when I'm reminiscing about the great meme wars of yore, I'll tell tales of the (you) I got from a great man inside.

The news people are going to cover for the demoncratz like they always do. This is b8.

lol just wait till you see this thing unfold

What "report" are you referring to? As far as I am aware the police report mentions nothing about the hospital nor ambulance service used to transport Seth Rich after he was shot. Can you link that on the board for us that may have missed it? I have archived almost every credible piece of info, and as far as I am aware we have yet to pinpoint the exact hospital that SR was taken to.

If you don't feel comfortable posting that publicly, please email it to [email protected]

Thanks

debunked bullshit

You shills using thai proxies tonight?

You would help your effort by posting credential (blurring ID, name, etc., obviously) and time stamp.

19 news media outlets report that seth was pronounced dead at the hospital with his wallet and id with him. sorry for misconstruing "report"

Didn't the guy who first said there was proof of connection later say there was none? Seems like a dead end.

Hello Shill

bump

really hoping we can find something on dr. sava

Could you share one of those?
I think I need to read up on this one.

user, i can't help you directly. but this sounds like the perfect opportunity for social engineering. see scis.nova.edu/~cannady/ARES/mitnick.pdf

get creative. maybe the guys from 2600 will help. good luck.

What is a dead end? Which hospital was he taken too and who operated on him. He was still alive at the scene
archive.is/PjHuU
"Rich was reportedly very talkative with police and paramedics, and many were surprised when he died about two hours later at the hospital from blood loss."

This file will give you enough information and evidence to make a good piece out of it.

Good luck
may god be with you.

dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0

Why are you using Archive. Has the article been updated or something?

>kassim alani

Bump

What about John Ashe?

>Why are you using Archive
Why would you not use it?

We're not getting v& for you mother fucker

Is it going to be an infomercial? What news station would allow this now?

OP here's a hint on why seth rich was kill

nancy schaefer and the CPS

this guy sava looks like a greek american, should we redpill him and tell him we are interested in knowing in what condition was seth rich for his health insurance, and informally, just to help us with our orientation

article that claims he was in the hospital
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-seth-rich-conspiracy-20170523-htmlstory.html

Jesus Christ. I don't use archive and an autistic norwegian tells me in several threads over several days to do it and does it for me. I do use archive and an american asks me wtf my problem is.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
First comments are surprised Seth was still alive at the crime scene.

THANKYOU FOR ALL THE HELP AND INFO. KEEP TRUCKIN

Calm down faggot, I was in the thread, and I am saying the different picture caused it, we already knew someone else was making the posts.

blog.dcwitness.org/dnc-employee-fatally-shoot-in-bloomingdale/

elmerfudd likes buttsex.

Bump for Seth

>blog.dcwitness.org/dnc-employee-fatally-shoot-in-bloomingdale/
I thought he was taken to washington hospital center

based on what

See pic related.

Anyone still trust Wikipedia?

nancy schaefer is a DNC senator who was killed right before she released a documentary showing how CPS is basically involved in pedogate

Holy fuckin shit
Pd bump
This corruption is built with a house of cards
Keep up the pressure
It will fall

I needs a heads up if confirmed. No way am I going to relative until absolute confirmation it was from the SR ambulance report.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

BUMP FOR SETH RICH

>elmerfudd likes buttsex.
lol what?

OKAY GUYS. SO I'LL REVEAL THAT THIS 3 PART INVESTIGATION SPECIAL WILL BE RELEASED ON ONE AMERICA NEWS.

its carriers are att, direct tv, verizon fios,

if you dont have those carriers the special will be posted on youtube later after the debut

get ready, i'll keep you updated

absolutely not.
check this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together

pay close attention to the names of the (((reviewers)))

ah, bro, holding my breath.

don't get shot!

Are you a local channel or are you national?

Did she work with Seth?

>
national go on the website to see if your state carries it.

oann.com/wheretowatch/

>medstarhealth.org/doctor/dr-jack-sava-md/#q=
I was here, didn't I read a MedStar doc resident user thread too?

I didn't know Hannity was an user.
Or maybe you work for a (((news network))) and want to see how we work. Either way fuck off, not your personal army etc etc etc

lol a reward? like a double tap in the head?