Obama is fucked (cont.) FISA COURT ORDER EXPLAINED

>FISA UNSEALS BOMBSHELL DOCUMENTS SHOWING EXTENSIVE 4A VIOLATIONS IN OBAMA ADMIN; CALLED 'INSTITUTIONAL'

Quick rundown:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495737204377.png

Reading list:

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/fisa-court-finds-very-serious-fourth-amendment-issue-obamas-widespread-illegal-searc

Proof:
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4

nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/ (Archive: archive.is/xTc7i)

Videos:

youtu.be/QSygF17_foc

youtu.be/92qk1GH68NY

TLDR for slowfags

FISA tells Obama to stop fucking breaking the law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
youtube.com/watch?v=AHnQQ_VuCbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bu.. bu... but Obammy was duh gud presidunt he save duh earf.

Bumping for justice

Any other highlighted screen grabs like that? I need to redpill some normies.

1st black president goes to prison.

Bumping this to the front page. Don't let the shills slide this.

bu... bu.. but Trump is in cohoots wit duh Russians!

youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Bump.

Liberals on suicide watch

BUMP

bump

r8 my OC...

BUMP

IT WERE DUH RUSSIANS!

dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/

bump

you think you're hot shit with that meme dontchya

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

I don't care.

REMINDER

Original OP of "Obama is fucked" threads
Both
By all means decide for yourselves and spread this story that MSM wont covet
But watch for disinfo agents attempting to hijack "the narrative"
OP of this thread showed suspicious motivations in these posts

He had not participated in the thread until he decided to post his own new thread at around 200 posts (well shy of bump limit)

Just want to share in full transparency

Are you fucking high?

Digits confirm guys. watch for disinfo agents on this story splitting or shilling alternative narratives. My threads are the real deal

What alternative narrative could I possibly be peddling?

You're butthurt that another thread has been made.

>falling into shill hysteria
calm down fellas we're on the internet

Pretty hard to argue with SELF REPORTED violations user. This report came from the Obama administration. They really thought Hillary was going to win and just sweep it all away. Lol.

Bump, bring it down.

I'm afraid digits don't lie, you're an obvious sharia blue shill and probably had sexual relations with David his own self.

How the fuck has this not been picked up by the mainstream? They usually can't avoid something this big.

They haven't even started damage control on it

>m-maybe if we ignore it they'll go away

October 26th 2016....What happened on that day? Something happened on that day. 10/26/16

bump

bumpin

Bump. Sent these stories to my liberal friends

>when you're a major news network that's been bought out by the democratic party and obama is caught illegally spying on US citizens but you don't want the dembucks to stop rolling

That gif is cool as all fuck.
I'm saving that one twice.

Seems like a hoax, quit larping, go back to t_d, you guys are all kikes, their parents want us to stop, stop politicizing this. Are we missing any?

so trump was right? king obama was spying on everyone illegally?

Wir schaffen das

I'll add those in next time

RIP Obama

Rundown of the situation
Spread this around if you feel the need

>38

Kek wills it

Noice!

rope stocks are skyrocketing

we can't let 'er die boys

Ya but did you see Melania yank her hand away from Donald Trump? DRUMPF IS FINISHED

OMG! Nooooooooooooo!

Ya think yer hot shit don'tcha?

I went over this information up and down and it's just a great big fat juicy nothingburger. *yaaawn* Now come on, it's late. Let's just get some shut-eye and it's back to the daily grind tomorrow, this is a dead end.