Why aren't you looking to marry a stay at home daughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

modest, God-fearing, feminine, submissive. I wish we could meme Stay At Home Daughters into a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/2110-A-St-Lincoln-NE-68502/6575073_zpid/
youtube.com/watch?v=EIeec9K713I&t=211s
youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
bls.gov/web/metro/laummtrk.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But they are a thing, most females are neets.

not in this way

This is great.

Does she do butt stuff?

That's the 1000 dollar question

Assuming she isn't a tard a knows how to keep a home that sounds kinda cool.
Granted, I don't currently earn enough to support a family, but in the future, I'd be down.

butt stuff only until marriage

fuck off bill.

What the fuck have you got me watching honorary leaf? This is terrible.

Left looks like a dude, right is kinda cute.

so that means yes? can i get some confirmation on this? anyone

you prefer degenerate sluts? Does this have something to do with you wanting to imagine all the black bulls that have already been inside the girls you get with?

inb4. "you can talk swedecuck"

>my dream career is being a housewife

same... gonna take a lot of neet bux to support this family thooo

Politically speaking, I wish this was more of a thing tbqh.

I like the (((big nose))) one. Don't judge me

Can we get cliffs on this? Don't have headphones atm to watch vid

me too desu, I don't know why, watch the videos where she is cooking hnng.jpeg

>Argentina
A lot of Italian women have big noses. Maybe its part of your culture. I like them too as long as they're big and straight, not curved.

That one bitch look like Casey neistat, she a jew?

no they're sisters

Really? Damn they look so different.

not robots

They are too pure for us.

>I wish we could meme Stay At Home Daughters into a thing.
If girls know it's what guys want, they'll do it. Most think they need to be sluts that look like sheboons to get guys, since it's what they see on TV.

I want to marry Kayla.

>Hey user! Have this middle of the road leech! All you gotta do is pay for all her shit while she sits at home and occasionally cooks and cleans for 30 minutes a day! :^)

Nah. I'll take a woman with an income.

>Stay home all day
>Don't meet Chad

How am I to know she is down to fuck?

>nah, I hate the nuclear family
>nah, feminism was a great idea
>nah, she needs to do all my shit for me
>nah, I need a post-carousel shekel earner
>nah, my ideal woman needs to spend the remainder of her youth and what's left of her soul making other people wealthy

>wanting filthy meatbag women anyways

Of course we all prefer the 2d qt.'s and the sex robots are coming, but I think I want an irl grill now desu. It's getting close to that time where I either get some normie shit done or I retire away into the mountains somewhere and become a graybeard elder shitposter in the eternal meme war. I won't even be in my 20's in a few years. That's old as fuck.

More like those ideas are outdated and don't apply to the modern family. Most men can't live a decent life on a single income, and I don't want to pay for some ungrateful leech. It's not like these women have old school mothering skills. They'd just be millennial leeches that want to pursue their own interests on your dime.

Get over it. That time is over, and it's no longer feasible. Women have entered the workforce, and a single income isn't enough anymore.

Guessing you're another drug addled degenerate who doesn't plan to have kids

Besides her physical appearance she seems chill af

wasn't sodomy punishable by death in the bible

i know here in texas we used to kill people for doing that until the fag supreme court enforced gay new york values on us

Never marry a virgin like one of these girls. I was unironically engaged with one of these "qt virgin religious christians" and they are thr most neurotic uptight people Ive ever see. my fiancee would freak out on me over the smallest thing, and she wouldnt even agree to make out before marriage, had the most rigid unflexible moral standards, and had literally ZERO conception of flirting or complimenting her man

You know what's even better than marrying one who does nothing? Marrying one who does something!

You can definitely get by on a single income unless you make total shit wages.

>those shoulders
>that chin
No way that's a girl

More like I will have kids because I'm not stuck in the past, whereas you're some old fart grandpa that sits on his children's chinese cartoon website all day bitching that women won't be your shitty leech or doormat anymore.

Go ahead user. Go get married, have kids, and have a modern stay at home wife. See how that works out for you when she fucks chad out of loneliness, flirts with men online all day, and uses your money to pursue her "art" career or some other stupid shit. 2 years later, you're divorced, she takes all of your shit, and you're on here bitching about how women are the devil.

But we both know that won't even happen. You're probably some fag that jerks off to anime and isn't in danger of reproducing anyways.

Wake the fuck up. That time is over.

Ok dude yes you're a millionaire and everything will be fine. You're super alpha and can support a family on your own. Have fun having vacations at your own home every year and telling your kids that they're never going anywhere fun.

Or, you know, you could have a spouse that makes an income and not live a totally shitty life. I know you want a doormat because you're afraid of a woman leaving your dungeon or ever experiencing life outside of you and realizing that you're a sack of shit, but you really need to get over yourself.

If we shill enough this on the same way leftists do with degeneracy we may be able to fix western society.

I'm married and have a kid. We've done both at different points. They both have pros and cons but you're fucking nuts if you're willing to hand your newborn over to some lady you barely know at a daycare because your le Mr. Modern Man. It's fine if your wife works when your kids get a little older or are in school but when we have another one my wife will be staying home, just like she did with the first.

only for tyrone and mohammad

>More like those ideas are outdated and don't apply to the modern family.

The modern family is a psychologically broken, drug addicted shit show as a result. These views are archaic because """liberation""" flooded the job market and destroyed entry-level wages, setting social precedent for shitty wages the past two generations.

I'm not delusional thinking that 50's tier wages and living standards for a career manufacturing or something like that are comming back. But you sound blue pilled as fuck on these issues. Wages are going up everywhere in my state, because we finally got some nationalists in power who give a damn about immigration and the working class. Unemployment is dropping too. Companies are productive. It's fucking incredible.

>Most men can't live a decent life on a single income, and I don't want to pay for some ungrateful leech

I agree that most can't right now. But things are changing bigly. Again, we can't go back. But things are looking up for the first time. I wouldn't view someone as essential as my wife or future wife as a leech either desu. And if she lacks any gratitude for my effort, that's fucked. But that's not to say every woman who chooses this is a worthless piece of shit or something absurd of that nature.

>It's not like these women have old school mothering skills. They'd just be millennial leeches that want to pursue their own interests on your dime

You can't prove that.

>Get over it. That time is over, and it's no longer feasible. Women have entered the workforce, and a single income isn't enough anymore.

I'm far, far past over it user. If things work out, I will be able to be a great provider on just my income and investments in a few years. If I were to marry a burger grill, I would pick someone who isn't a degenerate and still loves her family. The girls in OP seem to fit the bill. I'd probably rather kill myself than marry a careerist burger woman with modern """values""". I've seen what that leads to.

I don't even know how to process this.

See
And stop projecting your cuckold fetish onto me you fucking weirdo.

its getting very close though user, that money spent on grills could go to your waifu fund

>Career goal is being a housewife

Technology has rendered the housewife's job nearly obsolete. What originally took a wife the entire day to do can be done with less than an hours worth of work, most of which is done by some machine anyhow. These women just come off as leeches; wanting to lay about all day, while the husband works. No reason why she can't help financially support the family.

American here. How is this contributing to the free market?
Even literal prostitutes are better than this.
Go suck a dick, go make me a burger. Do something that the market wants for Christ sake!

>this has been the norm for the last, what, 200 years?
>suddenly some girls are trying to make this NEET life seems to be hip and cool again
I wanted to marry a stay at home daughter desu

As long as she were willing to have me a lot of kids and to take care of them and not get fat in between pregnancies even though she have food 24/7 nearby

>Technology has rendered the housewife's job nearly obsolete.

sodomitic quints

nice way to ruin a get faggot

not true, who watches the kids while mom and dad work? A sitter ? Daycare?

Not yet. Making a premature lamb grow isn't the same as making a embryo grow healthy.

Also the artificial womb is useless without the sex bot technology at an advanced state. We still aren't ready to remove women a.k.a. society cancer yet

my partner is a stay at home mom, best thing ever tbqh

friendly reminder that gender role weren't just made out of thin air as feminists would have us believe, they exist for a reason

We ask the important questions here

(you)

As a Norwegian, I agree completely.

She's won't be contributing ANY taxes whatsoever! Men's taxes will have to be DOUBLED if women began doing this... and they're already high enough, so, this is definitely a bad idea.

>yet
Sex Bot is a nice feature, but we will grow children from donor eggs and sperm like Brave New World. With clones being made of purpose chosen eggs.

Think ahead BR.

Alright, we got two out of 125 million American women who aren't complete degenerates.

Assuming they aren't fucking lying which I'm ten thousand and five percent certain that they are. Trust me, those hymens are busted and it wasn't because or horseback riding.

The thing is though now that Pandora's box is opened we can't close it. Our economy depends on women working now. If all or most women were to suddenly become stay at home mom's, the economy would be fucked. Not to mention the fact we have massive welfare systems that depend on working age people supporting them. Those would collapse too if 50% or so if the population decided to just stop working. The collapse of the welfare state would be the collapse of America.
The dream for women to return to their traditional roles is not realistic.

Bumping

Let's practice what we preach guys.

mfw it's actually these girls posting this here

this. Women are incredibly conformist. If a counter culture of more traditional womanhood arose, women would flock to it in droves. The question is how we do it...

they look weird

Would be waifu material if she wasn't religious. Or at the least, would be okay with a heathen like me. I traveled down that road once and it was not fun for me or her.

> submissive
Don't ever say that again.

Why do you playing into the rhetoric of those who don't understand.

It is not submissive it is just not neurotic.

Also she is a knockout qt and seems less submissive that those who submit to pop-culture derived "new norms".

The main issue I have with this is after the children can go to school, the wife will be at home doing jack shit until the kids come back. Cleaning and cooking isn't hard.
I'd be ok with having my wife be a stay at home mom until the kid(s) hit kindergarten. Then she better get a fucking job.

kek. It's tempting user.

"Don't you ever say that to me or my wife's son again"

Does the father pay me a dowery? Because that would significantly change my outlook.

>Cleaning and cooking isn't hard

I spent close to 7 years being a male housewife and it's not that the cooking or cleaning is hard (well, the cooking is a pain in the ass depending on what you're making), it's that your never have a moment to just sit on your ass for a few minutes. There's always SOMETHING that needs to be done and when you think everything's done for the day and you kick back with a beer, then someone gets fucking sick or a lightbulb burns out and you have to go to the fucking store to get a replacement or the dog pukes in the goddamned living room or God knows what.

I feel for women who stay at home and run all the errands and do all the chores, I'd take a 9 to 5 over that bullshit any day of the week. At least with a normal job, you know what it's over.

Because I'm a fedoranigger.

I endorse this post.

>what

when it's over**

And also, I understand it's probably easier for a woman to do all that shit because we as men just simply don't have the patience for this type of shit.

But still, it's some serious bullshit.

You can just, you know, let some things wait. You have to make time for yourself, user.

because ill never have a girlfriend my life is already over in that regards

no hope in that department

luckily the sept 23 alignment of god will put an end to sex and lust and marriage all together

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

It already is a thing
There are thousands of these girls already and not enough men to marry them

Source

t.roastie career woman

women are succubi they just want money

they wouldnt be with you if you didnt make any money and have a house and a job

proves they truly love you lel

It's sad that women think like this.

Fucking underrated.

The fisting guys are over there.

The word is status.

Wut? Vacations > Wife always at home with the kids and taking care of the household? Are you sick? You don't need to go somewhere "fun" when your family is happy, and by the way, have you ever heard of camping and day trips? Seeing vacation as more important than the family unit is why our families and society are falling apart.

soon

>the varg pill

Larp harder, feminazi.

This is how it should be done. Why do people these day think it's degrading for women to do such an important job? Having the luxury to stay home with your kids is a blessing. And by luxury I mean even if you're pinching pennies like hell and never going on user's oddly desired vacations. This is doable for most people if they're willing to just move to a more remote cost effective area out of love for their children and family rather than subjecting them to shit living with no family and community supporting them.

> don't apply to the modern family
You have absolutely no will do you?

If someone dictates from afar what a man is or what a family is then you are nothing but a tool.

If anything building up more comfy local social structures...
> Most men can't live a decent life on a single income
... with their own economies (can even be globally networked while being relatively autarkic, and they know this, which is why they are trying to centralize and normalize a more authoritarian mood)

You can live on a single income if you move out of California

>5 beds 5 baths 5,573 sqft
>$349,900

>Absolutely amazing Near-South Mansion with some very interesting history dating back to the early 1900's. 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, nearly 7,500 finished square feet, and a newer kitchen with newer cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. There are two stairways, 3 sunrooms, 4 levels (all finished), 2 fireplace. The finished basement has a 2nd kitchen. There's a wrap around covered porch & 4 stall garage with an attic that could turn into a great mancave, guest house, or more.

zillow.com/homedetails/2110-A-St-Lincoln-NE-68502/6575073_zpid/

But muh California and big cities. People are incredibly selfish not to move out somewhere that allows them to provide for their families with a wife who stays at home to care for their children.

luckily the rapture of god takes place on sept 23

i dont have to worry about establishing a kingdom here on this earth and working to make 300k

its all gonna be alright born just in time in fact

normies can have their immaculate dream lives to themselves

i have a mansion in heaven jesus has promised me

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

just did

public school

youtube.com/watch?v=EIeec9K713I&t=211s

why am I so attracted to them cooking?

Does what?
What is the thing to do?
My gran wasa "stay at home" mother and worked at the church. They do some important stuff in networking and local politics, actually sustaining and proliferating culture, art and cuisine.

What do your thots and skanks actually do?
They are just dust in the wind.

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

and in case anyone was wondering Lincoln has the 9th lowest unemployment rate in the country at 2.6%

bls.gov/web/metro/laummtrk.htm