What does jews controls? What bussiness

Redpill me about jewish world controls... Does they really control all the world? Or its just another conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/default.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw47AprdHY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enlighten ourself

discoverthenetworks.org/default.asp

How much Power they have through world? Are they the only ones? Are Israel jews really doing it? All banks are jewish? Im hearing this stuff.. But I dont have sources

Why is there a picture of Peter Schiff in the middle? He's not a media guy plus he's pretty based - knows his shit and is an Austrian Economist not one of these retarded Keynesians.

Im just trying to redpill my self about jewish Power through world, banks, media, politics... Are them really bad? Are them the only ones?

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. It's not a coincidence

Jews aren't the only ones behind these, but they play an important role in it.

Gonna note it, thank you

Lurk for a while and you'll start to see it. Seems far fetched but it will make more sense in time. Multiple enemies but jews are generally behind each, they own each horse in the race you could say.

Is the holocaust a hoax? There are a lot of things I searched that physicaly was impossible, but how is it possible to lie such a giant thing?

And the banking system... Is it all jew? Do you have sources?

There is some friends trying to redpill me, but they cant show me sources... How do they expect me to believe? It makes sense but its too superficial

There isnt a lot of jew stuff there... I think

why nobody answer?

You're not trying very hard but you do have to know where to look i guess. Think of them like the US internment of Japanese. Find the videos of the allies showing germans the "atrocities" and you'll notice that they push several fake artifacts. Shrunken heads, skin lamps, and soap. Gas chambers don't make sense. Zykon B would be retarded to gas people especially when they had Sarin. I've heard retards say they used zykon because they wanted to hide it but in all their stupid stories everyone talks like the gas chambers are well known (pic related). They keep making things up and then when they get caught they say it was a rumor that got out of hand but if you find what I'm talking about you'll see its the officials pushing what they called rumors. None of it makes any sense. Anyways you need to try harder in your research because I need to take care of my kids.

Do you not know how this works? I guess you're brand new, seriously lurk more.

Last one for now. I need to go.

Ok I just didn't know where to find. I came here because I like to shitpost and I hate SJWs, LGBTs, Feminists, and Im a convertatist.

Know I know something to find. They also said me that pol has some documents and stuff that really prove, and makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw47AprdHY4
All verifiable too.

Jews are a real threat. Do some research.

Do you have a better resolution pic?

Interesting and Satanic stuff dude... Where did you find it?

Ok back for a sec, I remembered something. Look up SS officers executed as a "disgrace" they found a few officers that killed prisoners and took their stuff so they tried and executed them. Would that happen several times if they were really there to die for soap production and lampshades etc lol.

If thread is still up when I get to computer I'll check on pic.

How much time you take?

Do you have discord? Search for Kangs Raid discord

Brah ----------> youtube.com/watch?v=Cw47AprdHY4
I fact checked all the names too, Wanna take a big redpill. take 5 minutes and watch this. (no its not bait)

My last name (nickname) starts with "K" and finishes with "bi"

Okey thank you I need to sleep now. But if you bump this, or if it becames active, I will came back

Bump

Bump