Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUoI30m3p2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'll kys from self-hate either way, might as well

Go for it, my man.

Only if you live stream it for us

Start a nazi trans community or something.

Sure.

The sad but hilarious truth

Cool story bro

You can still find a tranny loving nazi to fuck you and hate jews/blacks/lgbtq toghether

Consider Weaponizing your Degeneracy.

No, red-pilled trannies are rare. Much so more than normal blue-pilled trannies.
Having a trannies on the other side is a valuable asset.

>although you are degenerate

maybe you can become le token based tranny for the MAGAPEDES

No. We need redpilled people in all corners of society. I hope you keep on living, user.

pics?

Same. I wish I had known about the jews before ruining my balls.

I dont know how anyone has the energy to be a tranny

you could have been just as big of a loser as a dude

>inject testosterone
>block estrogens
>dick transplant
easy

You can off yourself when the next hitler comes and secures the existence of the white race. Right now, try to turn the people you know into nazis.

Just stop being a tranny. It's that simple.

Post boipucci

POST DICK OR GTFO

One degenerate trait does not equal a degenerate person in sum. If you counterbalance your degeneracy by committing a progenerate act like killing niggers and Jews, or your fellow faggots, you become a net force for good in the world.

post dick first

I know some black chick who found Sup Forumsand now will actually complain about niggers and jews in public. Shit's fucking hilarious.

Eh, you're not the only one, video related. Just don't promote your degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUoI30m3p2M

Hi Blair ;3

>tranny

Yeah, kill yourself.

Every tranny I know hates the lgbt community and voted trump, or would if possible. stop being a dramatic faggot and live your life.

All that matters is you do what you can for your race. No matter what scars you bear or errors you've made, it is not too late to try and turn the tide. You'll die anyways, live and die for something that matters. All the retards inhere encouraging suicide instead of betterment of the self are self hating hypocrite.

Sieg Heil

Killing yourself is the only way.
Leave an especially sorry note to your poor Father when you die. You dumb ugly, broken freak.

It's not about the harm you do to society it's about how much of a wreck you are.

Did you get a sex change?

If not, you should try not being a tranny.

All you should be doing is posting that boipucci

you should infiltrate lgbt and do all you can to subvert them. and then commit seppuku and your honor will be restored

Nah, if you're not happy your life would be better spent transitioning back to your original gender and forewarning people of such folly.

We just sound like bigots when we say it, people might take you seriously.

Nah, I guess you're alright.

This guy gets it lol

>1 post by this ID
when will you learn Sup Forums

repent

yeah you should

take out a few more before you end your degenerate self

no reason to kill yourself, just reverse your tranniness and live a normal life

the red pill cannont cure the mentally ill.

No. Don't give them a suicide statistic to wave around.

Go out there and be successful. Build companies and break barriers. Then when you start to get famous and people want you to be a poster child go full Sup Forums and rage upon the niggers Jews and tranny's. Be vile about it. Be incredibly hateful in your words

Then let us laugh as the left corner torts to mentally leap saying it's not your fault. Keep doing it.

Why would you want to kill yourself? Know anything about David Brock?

Said the tranny fucking faggot.
>BR
Who's surprised?

>one post by this id

3/10

R A R E
A
R
E

(fake)tits or gtfo

btw only 1 post.
I think you are a larper

are you cute?

post pics.

you don't just "know me", you are my boyfriend you racemixing cuck.

you should just stop pretending to be something you're not.

yeah let me see your overgrown thunderclit or quit b8ing

Get help, 40% suicide rate for trannies. It is due to mental illness not "gender disphoria"

If you don't you will just be another statistic

Just be normal.

>have nothing else better to do with his life then hur hur all day about "muh gender"
Go work in a factory
Go work in the field
Go work as a forklift operator
Go work a construction builder
Go work as a fisher man
Go work as septic tank clear
Go work as boiler maker
Go work as engineer

How about you be fucking productive you hedonistic piece of shit *hur huring all day about muh attentions , muh genders, muh rights.

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOURSELF
AND FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR

It's that that gays/trans that i find disgusting
Is that piece of shit faggots like you DO NO CARRY THEIR OWN WEIGHT

BECAUSE ITS FUCKING HARD TO WORK
HELP YOUR FUCKING COMMUNITY
HELP YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY
BE FUCKING GREAT AGAIN !!!

no wonder USA 60% white and soon whites are gonna be in minority because thats a good thing.

THERE IS NO SUCH AS THING AS TRANSNIGGERS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia

If this is a mental disorder

So is taking 100.000 dollars hormone threatment and choping your dick and making a inverse vagina because you "FEELS" you are woman, or the otherway around where you feel you are a "MAN"

>So should off yourself
Sure good riddence but alteast go kill some niggers like Dylan or do something and send a message

Or

You can man the fuck up, stop being a faggot, take some pils, and just go work on a oil rig and help your economy grow you fucking piece of shit.

You rank almost as highly as disabled gay muzzies in the regressive identity politics hierarchy so it's your duty to exploit that as much as possible

kek

Admit you are a mentally ill and fight against them. Try to seek help and if the only way to fix your current situation is HRT or whatever so be it. Don't expect society to revolve around you. Also expect to be alone for your entire life unless you somehow force yourself through will alone to be with a women. Oh and make sure you are an advocate that points out that your life style is not something to be idolized.

>red-pilled
>tranny
You should kys as well.

Voted for Trump? Hate niggers? You're alright with me ya fag

You already know your place. I just wish you degraded yourself even more for us, strangers' entertainment

I think you should try to make your individual life as good as possible, you aren't fixing anything and maybe you will be able to advance the cause and become a better human being. In the end nothing is really completely set in stone and I would argue that in our time there isn't one person, who can really claim he is fully "healthy" in mind and body. Living means overcoming yourself, for you as a tranny this will mean overcoming your statistical fait, which we all know here, but there is always the exception, which luckily could be you, since you are here.

You should Allahu Ahkbar in a LGBT safespace and get a highscore

Maybe you could be like Milo keep coming here, but the audience for a based tranny is more Reddit

Pics just because.

why not accept you are a man and live with it

If youre hot u dont have to off yourself.

Well you kinda fucked yourself out of the gene pool. Raise kids?

>tranny

be edgy as fuck and be a right wing trap mate

why the fuck not? piss off everyone xD

and lets face it there is a trap fetish on this board...dont you fucking lie guys i see it!

1 post from this ID
hmmmmm

This

dont kill yourself that's never the answer

don't listen to these autists

heil hitler instead

Everyone on /pol needs to kill themselves for being cultist retards. They're basically Jews.

Yes

You should use your ambiguous lifestyle to do undercover reporting. Take on the dangerous jobs and start eating the bland healthy food that lets you get some physical strength. Also work on your cardio so you can get away with the goods. Blending in by dressing like the people you are getting the story from should become your new routine.

If you want to help. Breaking the brainwashing of society starts with getting the truth out.

fuck lebbit but fuck you too

we need allies mate its not pretty but even hitler had nogs and poos in his ranks

Do not do this.

>should i off myself to help further the future
why are you asking us when you clearly know the answer
end your life you fucking freak

nazi traps sounds pretty good bru

Maybe if you're a fag.

Don't go welcoming into our groups the same people who previously turned the entire left wing into an utter joke.

Stop being a tranny. Become a biologist/psychiatrist and figure out how to fix your condition. If you're on Sup Forums, you might be young enough to still have time.

Take Pimozide: the redpill for Trannies. Save your sack from further destruction.

Just go back to being a regular person if you truly are redpilled.

you could tell your story and give advice to people considering ruining themselves, some hope for your future yet

maybe stop being a tranny and try to recover your life? jesus man, you gotta clean your room and sort yourself out or you're probably going to fuck up your suicide attempt and end up a half retard stuck in a half dead body, and that's no joke.

If you don't pass you get the gas if the official stance of Sup Forums

confirmed. do this OP

Ftfy

rolling

The amount of people that think this tranny shouldnt jump off a cliff is saddening

That's genuinely retarded
As long as you don't hurt innocent people please do whatever the fuck you please. Only a limited person would want to limit your freedom to less than that: That's what the commies do, that's what some faggots here want to do, that's what all fuckwits want to do.

But yeah, lgbt is kind of cancerous. Bunch of weaklings group-hugging, I'm a fag myself but I don't need a letter-soup collective to protect my feelies: a faggot comes at me for that (never happened, cause' I mind my own damned business), he might even knock me out, but I won't go down without a proper fight, like any respectable human.

Do off yourself, tho. You unironically took the redpill and became part of the hivemind, you're not a individual anymore: if you're willing to self-harm you deserve it.

boy arent you mad

re-re-rolling
>BIG MONEY
>NO WHAMMY

Exploit your Trans Degeneracy. Best not to add another suicide to the right's death toll, yet.

Personally thinking of doing basically the same, however I am feminine enough at the moment to not need hormones. however I will need to grow my hair out. then at the end I can actually have children after my period of exploiting my body for the alt-trap meme.

If you can't stop being a degenerate then consider it