What does "woke" mean?

What does "woke" mean?

What's the difference between it and redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's essentially the nigger version but to be woke you have to believe delusional shit like your ancestors built the pyramids

This.

also that white people caused all of your problems

Nigger talk because they don't understand the white man's proper English

The most hilarious part is that all "woke" beliefs are 100% factually untrue and can be disproven with simple statistics and history.

yeah, basically "woke" is black people culturally appropriating "red-pilled" and using it in the wrong way

I always just thought it was the realization that comes before the redpill.

In the matrix Neo was woke to the fact that a vast conspiracy was in play, the redpill provided the answers to what that was.

it denotes a moderately different set of retarded non-normative beliefs from to our set of retarded non-normative beliefs.

that's just being a regular nigger

woke niggers at least go towards your rich """whites"""" like soros or the government

it's nigger conspiracy theorists

Woke:
White people are evil

Redpilled:
Jews are evil

Its not that they don't understand it, they refuse to partake in proper English as the subhumans have refused to assimilate.

Woke is for niggers who wuz kangs n sheeit. Redpill means keen to Jewish tricks.

I've gotta admit its a much more catchy term than the old white version which was "racially aware". But seriously how the fuck can blacks be woke and not see the whole of society kissing their ass? Yeah there is discrimination still, but it;s discrimination in their fucking favor! How they can continue to play the victim in the current year is beyond me.

So instead of a 'wake n bake', it'd be a 'woke n boke'?

I feel like this is the most accurate answer here

Woke n toke

"Woke" means buying into pseudo-Marxian historical theory combined with often Afrocentric /x/ tier 'we wuzzing'. It's a mark of ideological assimilation.

Whereas, no single ideology has a monopoly on the Red Pill.

Literally this.

>tfw both woke and redpilled

It's the nigger/normie version of the redpill but instead of swallowing the redpill they swallow the whole bottle of blue pills.

>But seriously how the fuck can blacks be woke and not see the whole of society kissing their ass?

Kill yourself ignoramus. The whole world is anti-black, those tiny programs that are in our favour are literally just to convince blacks that the society cares about their success when it doesn't.

Repeat after me, it's a white world and everyone else is just living in it. Seen from this angle you will understand what all those affirmative action and diversity quota policies really are.

I was just dumbing it down, this is more accurate

Woke, to ignore and replace facts.

Whites talk about evil Jews but how many genocides have the Jews ever committed?

This is the definition of a lack of self awareness. If the Jews are evil whites are the incarnation of Cthulhu.

Woke is a term used by ghetto niggers to describe anyone who believes that the only reason they aren't KANGZ is because the white man actively keeps them down.

Appropriated by the masses to mean anyone who is "redpilled" in the most bluepill of ways.

Wtf is it eating?

>In the matrix Neo was woke to the fact that a vast conspiracy was in play
Neo wasn't woke to the fact, Neo was awoken to the fact.

This is how your language gets bastardized, kids.

If we really didn't care about you sambo we would revoke your snivel rights and ship you back to Africa. Just be thankful that you are living in a white world and not some AIDS ridden shanty town in Africa.

zebra

in the black community "woke" usually is used to as a term to "perceive bullshit history taught to use by "muh evil white man'". It became a meme after the movie "Get out". It's just a bunch of nonesense of us being "descendants of kings" from "Egypt". It takes two seconds to disprove this. But if you do, they call you an Uncle Tom.

Which is retarded because Uncle Tom died saving run away slave children, even furthering proving they're retarded. Showing you my people will believe anything that's on a meme on Facebook or twitter. It's disgusting

Woke has nothing to do with being red pilled. Even searching for "Woke" on google gets you slang.
Woke is just past tense for Wake.
>I was awoken by a sound
>user woke to a strange sound
>I was awakened by a sound
>user... waked(?) by a strange sound

a zebra's head.

Woke is the social justice version of redpilled. They basically mean the same thing. It's just that, like says being woke essentially means believing in intersectionalist bullshit like racism against whites or sexism against men being impossible.

woke means ____pilled, you can appropriate t to say you're redpilled if you don't want to reveal your power level in real life

Woke is what the negroes say.

There it is. It's niggerspeak for being bluepilled

fpbp

No, the reason we get what we have is we fought for it. No whites care about non-whites, don't make such a claim and refer to someone as a sambo.

Assuming you aren't trolling, you are hilariously wrong.

You didn't fight for anything, the civil rights movement was Jewish owned and operated and was not done for the benefit of blacks but rather the destruction of white ethnic cohesion.

You had 100,000 years and a continent of your own to build a bus and ride in the front of it. But you had to wait for the white man to invent the wheel and the internal combustion engine before you could experience that. And then you had the audacity to complain that you weren't allowed to sit in the front! Amazing! You should have been grateful to have been allowed to ride in whiteys magical inventions at all!

this exactly this

Should we hijack the woke shit?
"Like niggers commits disproportionate crime per capita! #woke" with image macros n sheit?

It's the nigger/liberal cuck version

If you are woke, you BELIEVE you are red-pilled. If you are red-pilled, you can PROVE IT.

Being "woke" means you used to be asleep, but NOW you're awake and you recognize all your problems are really the fault of white people.
The idea is ridiculous because you have to accept there was previously a black American who DIDN'T blame Whitey for everything.

Good take

t. petrol-huffer

Woke s what happens when you suddenly veer left, redpilled is what happens when you suddenly veer right.

The armenian genocide.

This is how I got redpilled 27 years ago. (As did Alex Jones)

Woke = faggot.
Redpilled = also faggot.

That was committed by Muslim Turks not Jews.

We base our logic on the matrix and they use fucking Harry potter who the fuck is in charge of this shit

Go to the "Real Nigga Hours" comment section on youtube and you will learn the definition of "woke"

We's got the melanin.
Melanin = magic power.
Check out this site with generic occult assertions I never understood made by european men and how it's all actually about me and my race
www.theydontwantyoutoknowthis.legit.ru
Those other european sculptures? Also about me
That japanese temple? me
That indian manuscript? me
ME ME ME
Am I going too fast for you?
Sorry, ain't got no time for the sheeple, go back to watch your TV, I'll be over here absorbing this knowledge written by Tejayron Nghron through my melanoma skin without filters because it's saying good things about ME

Its the nigger version of being red pilled.

aaand I'm fapping again.

Woke is normie speak for informed. Being that it comes from normies it really doesn't mean you are informed. I think the Kangz use it as well.

rense.com/general64/genoc.htm

Debatable

The whole world is anti-black due to experience with blacks and the ability to communicate and record their findings. You can read up all the historic records of the different cultures that met black people throughout the ages: Every single one thought you to be complete morons and violent on top of it.

The vast majority of the world is also in the hand of non-white populations. The only reason whites look so much more powerful is because western europe (particularily france, britain and germany) have, within the last 200 years, left the rest of the world so far behind in all areas that the realisation that you are not one of these "miracle people" makes you ashamed of yourself. The entire "racism" debate is just an ill-concealed inferiority complex of a world population that has been proven to be fucking retarded compared to "whites" by the completely irrefutable evidence that is history.

Being red pilled means accepting that the world is exactly as it seems and people act in the most honest, self serving ways.
>government will try to curtail freedoms to gain power because they can
>people who have a cultural mandate to not work/be disruptive/be ignorant will not integrate or pursue success because they simply do not want to
>when an incentive exists, social or financial, for people to do something, people will do it even if it's bad for them and everyone else in the long run

"Woke" means believing in ridiculous conspiracy theories that require millions of people working in lock step for no direct personal gain, usually to justify one's own failures.
>I'm in jail, not because of my actions but because of racism
>I have a low paying job, not because of my actions, but because of the patriarchy
>The Muslim community produces 95% of the world's terrorists, not because of their cultural practices, but because of Islamophobia

its nigger jibberish for enlightened. which is commonly directed towards every day corrections in their concrete prisons

example

>ey yo if u add les bacon soda to da crack it sell real fast
>damn Jamal u woke af