Don't climb Ayers Rock

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-26/uluru-climb-in-northern-territory-should-be-banned-tourists-say/8557416

>call it ullu-ulluboongaloo instead of easily pronounceable European name in honor of some famous dude at the time.
>don't climb it cause it sacred
how is it sacred?
>can't tell you, just that it's sacred
But if we can't climb it less tourists will come
>too bad
That means less gibsmedats for native title holders
>oh! Oh well, go for your life then - take me a picture from the top. Send it to [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uAhIM
abc.net.au/news/2009-09-29/tourist-poo-killed-rare-shrimp-on-uluru/1446342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its a stupid rock. end of story

>how is it sacred?
It's pretty obvious it is a sacred site because there is nothing like it for hundreds of miles around, then suddenly BOOM you have this huge rock sitting there out of nowhere, don't pretend that wouldn't take on some sort of religious significance for the abos

Fucking Nod shills pretending there's not a terrorist heardquarters there

>don't pretend that wouldn't take on some sort of religious significance for the abos
You're talking about a group of people who have no written lang.
Their "religion" consists of purple monkey dishwasher stories handed down from generation to generation.

drop a MOAB on the rock to see what is inside

I've always wanted to visit but I don't see the point unless I can walk up on to the top of it.
There probably fuck all of a view anyway, nevertheless.

I beat the tripfriend this time.

archive.is/uAhIM

Why the fuck archive abc.net.au? It's our national broadcasters site. I'll agree that it's lefty-ridden but it ain't clickb8

Climbed it when it was Ayers Rock.
Not actually a bad view. Imagine a really high hill in the middle of a basically flat desert. Wicked view from the ground at sunrise and set tho.

It will always be Ayer's Rock. Abos can call it what they want, their civilisation had a different name for it. And the civilsiation the white man built in Australia called it Ayer's Rock.

want to lick the rock

>tourist says

It's a very big stupid rock. Educate you'reself.

It's a fucking rock. I don't get what's so special about this rock. I don't even know why it's iconic. We have way cooler rocks over here in the desert. I guess it's kinda weird that this rock formed in the middle of flat nowhere

> "But weather permitting, a steady stream continue to go up. At the top, some sit and contemplate, while others litter and defecate."

>designated shitting rock

It will be revealed In time, this is not your average rock, this is an ancient asteroid or, fragment of the body known as thea (in the formation of the moon).

Could have possibly brought essential proteins to the plant in its early stages, encouraging the formation of life..

Exactly why a big rock in the middle of nowhere would be incredible for them. I mean shit, it was named when whites found it, why wouldn't the abos name it?

Its ok I guess. At least we decided to carve based confederate generals on ours and set it to a laser show. Fuckin 'Merica.

Wow, it's a rock. Cool

>A FUCKING ROCK

That shit carved in it really ruined a nice rock.

>don't call it Ayers Rock
>call it literally oogabooga bungaboo
>it's much more proper that way

>dont climb muh sacred space
nigga i climbed a bunch of cathedrals in europe

maybe don't be such a bitch about your fucking rock

BASED 'MURICA

Americans have no taste.

Just take a look at their shitty knock-off of the Lion of Lucerne.

It would get blown up by a laser turret.

>WAAAHHH WHY CANT I CLIMB DA ROK
>ITS JUST A ROK OMOGG

um no sweetie
climbing and shitting on Uluru is not ok

species of shrimp have gone extinct because faggots with no respect for culture or nature climb it and shit, piss and leave bloodied tampons on it

abc.net.au/news/2009-09-29/tourist-poo-killed-rare-shrimp-on-uluru/1446342

also it's bigger than people think

ill eat endangered animals and shit in your water. Ill shit on anything I want bitch nigha. wut u gona do nigha?

>yfw it's discover to be an abo shitpile

Well the abos killed off all the megafauna in Australia so what about that?

>um no sweetie
Boongaloongah native custodian detected.

Can't blow up an ION cannon