Trump Ignores Trudeau's 'Everybody Wave!' Request During Awkward NATO Photo

U.S. President Donald Trump kept his hands to his sides when Prime Minister Justin Trudeau shouted “Everybody wave!” to break the ice during a NATO photo opp on Thursday.

It’s a small moment that was observed by a White House pool reporter travelling with Trump in Brussels.

“Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said, Everybody wave! encouraging his counterparts to wave for the cameras. Some followed Trudeaus command, but not Trump, who did not raise an arm,” the report read.

“Trump smiled for a brief moment, but otherwise kept a serious, perhaps even stern, expression on his face for the duration of the photo opp.”

archive.is/dwIHB

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/03/25/trudeaus-popularity-drops-in-wake-of-budget
torontosun.com/2017/04/27/pm-trudeaus-approval-rating-tumbles
archive.is/dwIHB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Please wave...

Now this is how you deal with leafposters

Everybody respond to this post!

or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>Listening to Trudeau

Wew lad

NATO SHOULD PAY THE FUCK UP. Trump's demeanor was 100% justified, he's pissed off like he should be. I hate europeans and canadians so damn much, they act like they're better than americans because they live a higher standard of living which is only afforded by america's military protection and america's taking of risk. Every new invention comes out of america, europeans just tinker with it safely to make it better. I'm a leaf and the hatred of most leafs runs deep

It truly is embarrassing watching the Libs eat his shit.

Cus it was fucking cringy as fuck

He needs to remember he's not a drama teacher telling a bunch of students to wave at the camera. What an embarrassment.

If you ask them to wave, and they dont, do you win?

Yes, in Canada as long as it looks like you have the moral high ground it doesn't matter what happens, you win.

This is true. Even if you lose, you win

UGH being Canadian.... :(

The leaf.....

Blown the fuck away

Hand me the rake. I'll take him behind the shed...

Trumps kind of an asshole. I'm okay with that. We dont need anymore nice guy, great orator politicians who are otherwise full of shit. They are basically actors. We need someone to get results. TRUMP 4 WORLD KING

This

Trump knows.

dont worry some of us agree with you and are ashamed of what our nation has come to represent and appreciate your nations contribution to the western civ

The eternal leaf BTFO again.

>please wave
JUSTin Poodeau

I'm Canadian, but I feel more connected to US politics.

Trudeau is not fit for the job. Harper was way better!

Cringe is part and parcel of anything our Prime Minister says.

Didn't Cuckson Castro crater in popularity recently, with the worst approval ratings in the history of Canada?

EVERYBODY WAAAAAAYYYVVVVVVEEEEEE

>this fucking faggot ffs

Yeah it dropped to the 40s

This would have been funny if Trump didn't retract his rightful "NATO is obsolete" stance

>Pope doesn't smile
Drump BTFO!
>Trump won't smile
Drump BTFO by Cuckdeau!

torontosun.com/2017/03/25/trudeaus-popularity-drops-in-wake-of-budget

This makes me feel so nice.

T-trumpu senpai does not want to play

torontosun.com/2017/04/27/pm-trudeaus-approval-rating-tumbles

Im a Canadian.
I remember when we had a green and pleasant (white) country.
Trudeau's entire family needs to be placed against the wall
His mother was a whore
His father a cuck
and hes just a fuckin disgrace.
I cant stand the sight of him.

I can't believe Mr. "deficits will solve themselves" had to come out with a shitty budget that raised taxes and cut services.

I know that feel leafbro.

He's Castro's son, what did you spect?

>127131346

nobody responded to this post.

kek faggot

damn, Sonya Blade is thick there. Or was that some actor playing her? Seems too muscular to be a woman...

dont worry he will legalize dope just i time to get all the normie retards to vote for him for 12 consecutive terms. fucking shit.

kek

Fpbp

>president

>.... at my wife's son

Super Cuck

I'm a leaf myself, not an american. I am privileged enough to work here at one of the best universities in the world, the type of institution that exists NO WHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET (except maybe Oxford), and I am funded off the backs of hard working americans who most canadians look down upon. America spends over 3 times the amount of its gdp science than canada, and canadians walk around pretending they're fucking pro science because they're liberals. It sickens me to the core

>archive.is/dwIHB

Yeah he didn't shake Merkel's hand when he was ordered to either.

He doesn't do shit just because some cuck said so.

...whoa, really makes you think, huh?

>what are you gonna do, make me?
>*Grabs the princess's pussy*

Better a pussy grabber than a fag.

>>His mother was a whore

---
...speaking of his mother...

everybody pretend to be a human!

Good for Trump. More people need to ignore this worthless piece of shit... with the exception of the House of Commons, who needs to impeach his ass.

So what you're saying is that good ol Justin is the new Yeb?

Trudeau is literally the globalist PR baby holy shit

FPBP

>canadians walk around pretending they're fucking pro science because they're liberals
To be fair liberals are only pro-science when it suits their agenda

:^)

I think Trump is getting seriously pissed off.

your president is a fuckin nance

>Cus it was fucking cringy as fuck

Trump has done a lot worse.

I suspect this trip was him giving them all one final chance to play nice, and they all blew it.

Everybody smile!

kek