The attack on Manchester is the exact result of racism towards Muslims as well as intolerance of Islam...

The attack on Manchester is the exact result of racism towards Muslims as well as intolerance of Islam. If Trump hadn't launched missiles into Syria, or banned Muslims from entering the US, this would never had happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

counterjihad.com/isis-explains-why-islamists-hate-us-and-it-has-everything-to-do-with-religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool Mohammed cool

it just killed thots and fags, who cares.

thanks islam for doing the job white people won't.

wtf i love muslims now

Hopefully the next attack is a European country or even Canada

They're just expressing their rage at being eternal cuckolds. They're all named after the first wife's son.

>if girls had not rejected Elliott Rodger he would have not acted out violently
Okay good to know

>Religion of Peace, notallmuslims, etc.
>Don't make Muslims mad or they'll blow themselves up!
Funny how that works...

Slide thread Sage and report

Only a newfriend or a shill would bump this.

Holy fuck is that satisfying to watch.

Sauce?

sauce this immediately

huh, the text of your post looks like a bomb in the catalog. cool.

You only had to ask

Why? Don't you get he is being satirical or is Sup Forums too dumb to read in between the lines?

We've been racist and intolerant of niggers for the past 150+ years in America and they don't suicide bomb or attack large groups of people. They just kill eachother.

No. If religion never existed then this would not have happened.

This too desu

wtf i love islam now

Source?

Do you even know what board you're on? This is a place where god-forsaken people discuss why they love donald trump and hate non-whites. You won't change anyone's minds here.

Fuck off Justin you fucking leaf

Bait

found it
The Beast (1988)

Found the liberal.

When dank memes spoil

I'm a half muslim. Half slav. Can I still be honorary aryan?

It's a reult of racismagainst whites

And the fault of the statism worshipping left.

Conclusion.: leftist and islamists and racism against whites must be erradicated.

By any means necessary.

counterjihad.com/isis-explains-why-islamists-hate-us-and-it-has-everything-to-do-with-religion

You wouldn't feel rejection of islam if you would've stay in the middle east where everyone is mudslime and face no discrimination. Only by other radical muslims

Exactly

Get out OP leaf cockroach

Wrong. Or are you saying that Muslims are animals with no personal agency?

so the retards are mad at the US thus attack anything BUT the US? seems like their logic...