/srg/ SETH RICH GENERAL: Tareq Al-Ani, Wasserman edition

CONTINUED FROM:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA?t=159
RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
youtube.com/watch?v=BoisV6toOwM
docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit#
youtube.com/user/tariq777tht/feed
archive.is/XJReq
davidson.edu/news/news-stories/150305-colorworthy-wins-venture-fund-competition
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA
archive.is/PjHuU
archive.is/WMBAj
ipindetail.com/lookup/votebuilder.com.html
ipindetail.com/lookup/ngpvan.com.html
vbprofiles.com/people/marc-gaffan-52aaab881dedae1573001a9b
vbprofiles.com/people/gur-shatz-52aaaaae1dedae1573001a99
gurufocus.com/news/276957/george-soros-20-billion-bet-on-a-stock-market-collapse-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING
ALL POSTS ASIDE FROM THIS AND SETH RICH THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SLIDE THREADS

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS) youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA?t=159

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

IT IS NOT OVER ! !$!!#

has anyone figured out the importance of those 192.168.X.X addresses????

i haven't heard yet. Need source info. Speculation that Seth was taken to that place and interrogated, or that items taken from Seth were taken to that location. Could be a total squirrel.

This is the real breakthrough, we need to be focusing on identifying those IPs pronto

How did you find out about these guys?

it wasn't me. read through this: (thread just expired)

here's another pic of tareq alani (source: kassim alani fb)
this tareq dude has 125k followers of StandUpBeBlack or some type of black people organization

That's a local address for a local network.

Can you shoot source and context? I can dig.

no need, it was a derail thread

Bump

Bumping for ebic bread

shits getting real! i bet Seth's name was unmasked and shared with dnc

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

i've seen no solid link other than some larper found the ip address in arin's database that belonged to dc general. no link to seth that i ever saw with that 160.x.x.x ip address. the 192.168.x.x shit is derail bait bullshit. in networking, there are a few reserved IP spaces, including 127.x.x.x, 172.16.x.x, 192.168.x.x, 10.x.x.x, and probably others. Don't let that shit distract you unless someone has real proof of a link of seth to the 160.x.x.x address belonging to dc general. otherwise that is a nothingburger.

Al Ani is an Iraqi surname.

Why did you use this pic OP? We have established that the sand nigger in the pic isn't the sand nigger that worked with Seth.

This. Not trying to shill but this is the standard for your local up address. Just like 10.0.0.X

i don't think the DNC that was gifted to DWS respected any boundaries between their private organization and our country's intel orgs, due to the nature of their 2016 candidate. the DNC was the CIA at that point.

hehe

forgot pic

I can second this. These are default IPs for a local network.

check this, lee stranahan is coming with his own correspondence with guccifer 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=BoisV6toOwM

Ashton here, any update on that cop? Has his friend posted in a thread or something?

Special operator user here, these fuckers have special training and relations with Iran, paki and bin laden successors. .. al queda has infiltrated one of our main political groups and government. The big one is coming keep your eyes open fellas

bump

nothin yet

Sheeit, if he does post again, spread that shit around in ALL active SR threads, he was/is a good lead

Previous thread was too low info. OP just popped out of nowhere with "look at these two Muslims." And if one of them is actually 6'11" there's no way he wasn't spotted. Maybe a typo. Anyway, I'd like to know how these two names materialized. Did I miss something?

>al queda has infiltrated one of our main political groups and government.
No shit. But don't call them by their made up boogeyman alias. Call them by their real name. Mossad. Aka CIA

This is 100% cia NIGGER psyop thread. Kys. All of you. I mean it. Kys.

they materialized.

bump

What hat were they pulled from? I just want to make sure this is legit before I start researching someone that may or may not be a member of ISIS. Not that I give a shit about ISIS. I just don't want to get flagged by the gubment.

Justice for Seth Rich is Justice for America

If you're not bumping this thread and every Seth Rich thread and Debbie Wasserman Schultz thread, then you are succumbing to enemy shill tactics.

Bump like your fucking life depends on this shit people, we're making American history here.

This is the new 1776, you faggots are the new revolutionaries.

bump for justice and truth

Catch up newfag

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

BU BU BUMPED

is riggedit.com safe? who's behind it?

Didn't this come out before the GE? I remember reading about it during the wikileak threads.

bump

not sure who's behind it, but i think we're all safe.
...I'm also keeping a google doc on this case. It's a bit messy: docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit#

i think we need more info on Wasserman's Awan people. And more info regarding who broke into Bernie's employee's apartments after the initial DNC data breach. Wasserman in that video today looked pretty desperate. There's something very important to her on that laptop.

Wonderous bumpo for SR

Somewhat newfag but a major SEIU chapter works 1 floor below me. I have to get on the elevator with those fuckers everyday.

Nice digits, but that is still the wrong Tareq Al-Ani. Look user, I know you mean well, but there are two men with that name and this one was arrested in fucking Oregan for being a thug. The other is not in jail and is running a campaign called PushBlack. One of these men worked with Seth Rich and the DNC, do you really think it was the thug and not the progressive?

Anybody able to pull email addresses associated with Alani

in my opinion we need to get the info straight from their employer

That is the correct Tareq. The one in OP's post is 6' 11'' and is a thug arrested in like Portland.

oh shit that's almost my ip! it's 192.168.1.1
am i in trouble?

checked

They're fucking high if they think it's the same person, assuming I have the right two people.

In layman's terms, an IP address that begins with the particular numbers 192.168 is a local address. It's a computer in the same building that you're in. Many millions of computers around the world are known as 192.168.1.1, for example.

Pic eerily related.

Is worth it to look into these?

Proceed with caution...

[email protected] youtube.com/user/tariq777tht/feed

Stop trolling shill.
Anons, ignore anything 192.168.x.x unless we can connect it to sometbing bigger.

bump

bump

bump mofos

3rded

Normal fag here, how does one get the IP address from a Skype or email?

Logs.

a "skype resolver"

>youtube.com/user/tariq777tht/feed
durka durka, wtf is he sayin?

Oops forgot one

archive.is/XJReq

Posted yesterday, but Twitter shut down an article that suggested that Wheeler was shut down by Donna Brazille.

This is the thought police people, we may not have an overt dystopia, but we are certainly headed there.

Never forget HIS NAME bump

I will say that connecting 160.35.80.1 to the DNC in any way would be a big deal and using WikiLeaks to find it isn't a bad idea

What's the story behind this guy?

I'm a little behind, what's the source of this IP address?

No. That IP range goes nowhere at this time, although it may have been routable previously.
see

Bump

checkd and thanks for the redpill

Sorry wrong thread

Ideas ? davidson.edu/news/news-stories/150305-colorworthy-wins-venture-fund-competition

Looks like a leaf is about to commit suicide with two gunshots to the back of the head.

bump

Some network gear has less than normal default IPs. Probably nothing, unless it matters that they were running some specific hardware.

also bumping into crap like a drunk indian

>198.168.0.1 is local host morons same as 127.0.0.1

I want to see the original IP given....because I doubt it's a 198.168

Look at him...there is just no way that guy ended up carrying a loaded Glock 22 around Portland, sucking dick for coke, and murdering Bernie Bros for money.

Oh. Got it. We need to check all of 160.35 then.

left and right are samefag. middle dude looks like he needs to be shot, quick. similarities in the cheekbones and smile of the left/right guy

All of this shit is connected. The Obama unmasking, Seth Rich, the email scandal, and the Podesta Pedo Parties.

It all started with Obama's reelection. In the weeks before the vote, the U.S military base in Benghazi was besieged, and as an attempt to cover up what the American people would see as a failure on the behalf of the president, Clinton helped fabricate the story that it was the result of an obscure film picturing Muhammad, despite no evidence or intelligence suggesting as much. Thus began the Benghazi scandal and investigation.

During the course of this investigation, the committee became aware of Clinton's private email server, the disclosure of classified information from such server, and information implicating Clinton in some serious corruption. Of course we know that Comey went beyond his purview as the Chief Investigator of the nation and recommended against charges, usurping the authority of the AG, who would be forced to recommend against charges regardless, but it would cause a shit storm and potentially cost her the election.

During the Democratic primaries, Seth Rich began to notice that there were separate polling locations listed on Hillary Clinton's voter page, ones not officially sanctioned. This was a possible avenue for rigging the primary election. Seth became aware that Bernie was being corruptly pushed aside for political considerations. Seth Rich was a man who wanted to change the system and help the common man succeed, and thus decided to take action and leak the information to WikiLeaks.

After the publication by Wikileaks, we see that Podesta wanted to "make an example of any leakers" whether they were real or imagined. 4 months later Seth Rich is murdered. It's important to note that when monitoring connections internationally, the government only sees the foreign entity, with domestic entities receiving names such as "U.S CITIZEN 1." There has to be a direct inquiry into who the U.S citizen would be.

Obama has recently become implicated in the unmasking of U.S citizens for political benefit. That is how he managed to weaponize the IRS against conservative PACs. And potentially also how they came to know that the leaker was Seth Rich. The corruption goes right to the top and many of the happenings of the last few years are all interconnected. If the investigation can catch, the whole multi-faceted conspiracy unravels. Provided there isn't action taken by the government to protect certain individuals at others' expense, i.e making DWS the fall gal.

What's this that people keep saying his parents don't want his death politicized?

What they want in that matter is not relevant. Justice is finding his killers not listening to his parents wishes.

That's what the parents' spokesperson said. The parents have since come out with a video thanking everyone for investigating their son's murder.
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

The parents have also since demanded answers from the police and other sources, but the MSM doesnt talk about it. archive.is/PjHuU

If there is a crime here, and we are pretty certain of that by now, then it is in the best interests of the DNC to keep pushing for this to be swept under the rug. I am sure it isn't that hard to convince a pair of grieving parents to speak out and ask that everyone stops, but they are still interested in justice.

There have been multiple attacks on Kim Dotcom's credibility by that spokesperson and other DNC affiliated people, to which Kim responded thusly: archive.is/WMBAj

we need copanon meow

DWS is who put Seth in the position he was in.

Other random related info:

>votebuilder.com and ngpvan.com both hosted on servers owned by Incapsula
ipindetail.com/lookup/votebuilder.com.html
ipindetail.com/lookup/ngpvan.com.html

>Incapsula Co-Founders
vbprofiles.com/people/marc-gaffan-52aaab881dedae1573001a9b
vbprofiles.com/people/gur-shatz-52aaaaae1dedae1573001a99
>both from Tel Aviv

>Incapsula used to be Imperva
>Imperva was partially Soros owned
gurufocus.com/news/276957/george-soros-20-billion-bet-on-a-stock-market-collapse-

>Seth Rich's boss, Pratt Wiley was in charge of factivists and opposed voter ID laws but favored automatic registration when applying for a driver license

>Seth's former eomplyers include 2 Clinton associates, the Kleebs (who were pushing for Bernie), and Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research, Inc. (which is where he met Kelly, and who's CEO, Stanley B. Greenberg, worked for president Clinton from 1991-1995)

>Kleeb is also the major shareholder in Energy Pioneer Resources...along with Andrew Tobias (DNC Treasurer).

things to ponder, anons

If somebody happened to find a copy of the report that tells what kind of bullet they pulled out of him that would sure be an interesting thing.

I mean, they did pull the bullet out of him, right?

You'll probably find nothing. 160.35.0.0/16 goes nowhere right now according to every BGP looking glass I tried. Nothing in that test implies that it was not routable at any time between July 10 and the past few days.

Why would someone risk their lives stealing those? They're not even automatic weapons. That glock is undoubtedly abused and hardly cleaned, and the ar isn't even a Noveske. Rock river isn't bad, but I wouldn't risk a felony charge stealing one.

no idea
no autopsy report

The domain is owned by Afrinic