Seth Rich - One Easy Way - Assange - Wikileaks

Assange, I know you come here. I know you lurk and even occasionally shit-post. I know your buddies keep tabs on this place as well.

Riddle us this:

Why haven't you formally and definitively come out and claimed Seth Rich to be a Wikileaks source, rather than beat around the bush with $20,000 rewards and suggestive interview responses? All your doing is allowing the media to continue to spin the narrative their way, which also has the side effect of eroding US-Russia relations to cold-war levels.

>we don't disclose sources

A sensible policy for living sources, but enforcing this policy for murdered sources is illogical.

It makes all sources obvious targets. Whereas if your policy was to unmask a source in the event of their death, there would be a massive deterrent against murdering sources due to implications of obvious motive.

Or, an even better policy: keep sources masked unless/until their death, in which case they may be unmasked in extenuating circumstances.

Clearly this one is extenuating.

Why are you holding onto this ace card? What do you hope to gain by it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlternativViewz/status/867630048773382146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be wise he can't prosecute anyone and his evidence would be tossed out of court

Right now there is no one in the world with a more impeccable record, with more credibility, than Julian Assange.

Court or not, public opinion would undergo a tectonic shift and the genie could not go back in the bottle, regardless of media shilling.

Once a snitch, always a snitch. Assange is a rare breed, don't try to bring him down to shit levels.

Never. The day they reveal a source, dead or alive, is the day people will become hesitant to give them information. Revealing somebody as a source doesn't just have implications for the leaker; it has implications for their family and friends too. So let's say Seth Rich was the source, and he tells us that. Now the Rich family is bounded by the media, potentially branded as aiding and abetting a "traitor."
The closest they should come is if a situation like Seth Rich comes along where you can see that it's having as big of an impact as it is, they should explicitly deny that they're a source if they're not, otherwise make no comment.

The whole reason snitching is frowned upon is because the people you snitch on are still alive.

It has no application to murdered sources.

In fact, most people - if murdered - would want their good deeds to be known.

It's really quite simple. The reason why Assange hasn't disclosed about Seth Rich is because there was a middleman between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks who is still alive. Revealing that information could jeapordize the other source.

>it has implications for their family and friends too

This is meme-tier logic. A whistle-blower is always the most at-risk when they are anonymous to the public. Seth is already dead, but everyone in power already knows he was the source.

This means that his family is already in danger, and would be far, far more protected if the public understood why.

All common sense.

Doesn't add up.

The powers who had Seth killed already know he was the leaker (hence he being shot in the back twice).

This means that any "middle-man" is already as exposed as he/she would be anyway, regardless of what the public knows.

Fair point. Okay, let's try another alternative. What if Seth Rich is still alive? Perhaps even safe somewhere and being prepared as a witness?

debunked bullshit

They don't identify sources. He is all but said it was Seth and motioned by nodding yes that it was Seth and in his latest tweets he basically confirms it was Seth more than he has before. He has confirmed definitively in the past it was not Russia and confirmed definitively in the past the leaks came from within the DNC. He is on good terms with Kim and often remotely addresses conferences and shit with him and also Snowden. Kim confirmed it.

I know autists need that confirmation because they are incapable of abstract thinking and process in binary and jews do too since they use pilpul to dodge rules based on literal interpretations and technicalities. But the rest of us don't really need that. It wouldn't make a difference to the MSM either, narrative would be the same. Muh Russia, don't discuss conspiracy theories like Seth Rich or we will blacklist you. He already confirmed DNC and not Russia and they ignore that so confirming Seth won't change shit

>they don't identify sources
>but he definitely identified the source

k

>I know autists need that confirmation because they are incapable of abstract thinking and process in binary

good projection

Now try to think like an adult if you can.

It doesn't matter what you believe. It doesn't matter what I believe. All that matters is what the sea of normies believe.

Until someone credible speaks up and makes a definitive statement, the media owns the narrative.

Julian should just pretend one of us hacked his emails for Seth Rich info. And a "random" hacker releases the info

>I know you lurk and even occasionally shit-post
>implying assange is even alive

You know funny thing is somebody at CIA, NSA, FBI, knows who killed Seth Rich, Antonin Scalia. But they just won't do the right thing.

And that is really galling.
We shouldn't have to rely on Wikileaks for answers. The fact that they have all become political organizations is so sad and speaks to the demise of our country.

Do the right thing you jerks.

I agree 100%.

I don't expect the kikes and shabboz goy to do anything.

But out of all those agencies, there isn't one bonafide man worth their salt?

Assange has no love for the US Government, nor either party in US politics and playing coy just serves to create another wedge issue between them.

So you're saying that Assange's own personal spite is more important than an innocent man's death, a man who died because he hoisted Assange's name up farther than it ever would have been otherwise?

I don't buy it. He's too idealistic for all that.

If he has an ulterior motive, it's because he's using the leverage of his evidence for something else. But what?

That assumes that Seth Rich is actually the leaker AND that Assange knows him to be the leaker (by that I mean that Assange got the emails through a third party intermediary who was not Seth Rich.)

Not to say that Rich isnt actually the leaker. The only thing I know for sure is that *I* didn't do it.

Yes, I'm assuming that Seth Rich is the leaker, and that this is the reason Wikileaks put up $20k for info regarding his assassination, as well as the reason he coyly hinted at Seth as the leaker in the famous interview, as well as the reason Kim Dotcom is going bananas.

Things would be a lot simpler if Assange simply issued a press release stating Seth Rich was the leaker.

It would be beneficial to world peace to get this Russia narrative flushed.

maybe they believe the ends justify the means

they see parts of the chess board you could not see if it was right in front of you

and they see Trump as a paw of Russia, who is considered a threat

inb4 jewish conspiracy

Assange is dead man. That whole interview was digitally done. It's FBI user in charge there now.

100% agree.

How do you explain his speech on the balcony before a live crowd? Hologram?

Snitches get stitches. Assange don't want none of what Seth got. Why do you think he won't come to the window?

this. have a tissue op

The more I think about it there is only one explanation I can come to:

Seth Rich was not the leaker, but someone else at the DNC was. Seth Rich died because he was the suspected leaker, but he was not the actual leaker. So Wikileaks puts up $20k for information, and Julian hints at how dangerous Wikileaks ops are. He can't confirm Seth as the source because Seth wasn't the source, but every other aspect of the story is true, including the fact that the DNC has Seth assassinated.

It's either that, or Julian Assange is making a severe mistake by not issuing a press release naming Seth as the leaker.

However I'm beginning to think it was the former. It's the only explanation that makes sense from all angles. It explains why the DNC is still terrified (they're still guilty of murder) while at the same time no one in any agency or Wikileaks is confirming Seth.

I'm going to have to toy with this for a while, but so far it's where the logic is leading me.

he just did a balcony speech. you must of missed it.

Couple things: Another Hint Assange gave about Seth being the source is that he said he does not reveal the source. BUT he said Russia/state party was NOT the source.

So if Seth WASN'T the source, he could have easily said, Seth is not the source when he is directly asked. Like he said about Russia.

So by not, not saying hes the source, he's saying he's the source.

Another thing:
With this whole 702/FBI unmasking shit today that is slowly being reported on: Kim.com & Assange know that CIA/FBI did the 702 with them. It's legal, they are foreign parties. So while they did that, they unmasked Seth as the leaker. This is about to break WIDE open in the next few weeks, they know this. It is better for the investigators to find this info, then getting it from people they bash in public as liars/fake news.

Assange & Kim know this. They have pushed a little bit to get it more public, so then once it's found,, it CANT be swept under the rug.

Phew. I've been wanting to get that out for a while now hahaa. 140 characters on Twitter is not enough

OP is a D&C shill

Julian is trying to be what he isn't. He tries, but can't take the place of the real anti-Christ.

I don't buy the whole "he didn't say it wasn't Seth so it was Seth" explanation. If Seth was murdered because he was the suspected leaker, but wasn't the actual leaker, it would also be moronic to state he wasn't the leaker. Think about it, it tell your enemies they hit the wrong target.

It makes a lot more sense that Seth was not the leaker, but someone at the DNC was. As I said Julian beats around the bush and hints at the connection between Seth's death and Wikileaks, because there IS a connection. It's just not that Seth was the leaker, but he was killed for it. This explains why Wikileaks puts up $20k for info - they want to know who the hell is trying to whack their sources (and take down those doing it if possible).

There is no other reason not to flatly state "Seth Rich was our source." He's dead, and if he was the source, then his killers already believe it so by not going public with it he's protecting no one.

It's fun to fantasize that all the cards will come tumbling down in the next few weeks, but until it happens it's still just that - a fantasy.

Don't let these goons shake you boyo. Wikileaks has to be impeccable and unmovable on this issue. Even if it's a shortcut to proving something you desperately want proved. There are simply better ways to get this sorted.

Wikileaks lost a lot of people over this DNC thing. I don't think it's right to pressure on this matter. Let it roll out in due course. In 5d AES256 encrypted chess integrity is everything.

In fact, this also explains why Seth was bruised and beat up before being shot.

His killer first interrogated him and attempted to extract some kind of information out of him. Most likely he wanted a confession so he could report back to his masters that the leak was plugged. Maybe Seth didn't give that confession. But he couldn't be left alive after having been interrogated like that.

He wasn't shot in the head and killed instantly, instead he was shot in the back. This would send him to the hospital, where he was still talking.

SurgeonAnon stated that the police then came and blocked off his room. What was going on at that time? He is reported to have had special attendants. Was he being interrogated? Was the DNC attempting to discern whether or not he was the leaker? Were they torturing him? Threatening to kill his family?

It seems likely. The Podesta emails make reference to not being certain who the leaker is, but wanting to send a message regardless. Seth Rich was that message.

This also explains why Wikileaks rushed to publish the leaks after Seth's death. To show that killing the leaker wouldn't help at this point, because they had the documents already. So they stopped further bloodshed.

Of course Seth had to be allowed to die in the hospital after they attempted to extract information from him, or he would obviously go public about his treatment (read:torture).

This explanation fits with all sides.

I see your point. That's one thing that has been bothering me about it. if he was the leaker, well they killed him. Assange would actually do a world of hurt on them by saying "Yes, he was source, & was murdered for it. Here's the proof"
Because yeah, it is protecting no one.

So that makes more sense what you said. There is a wild card out there.

I mean technically, Seth could be the leaker, but gave it to another, who would technically be Assange Source. Is that what you said? sorry, this is all just crazy. Next few weeks will hopefully be crazier tho!

Bump

Think for a moment about why that wouldn't make sense.

>Public Opinion

Wew lad. Public already knows full well Hillary is evil corrupt and guilty. MSM is the only one shilling at this point.

Still not convinced Julian is alive. They shut down parts of London and Heathrow and he had that weird pic shot from outside the embassy.

The only thing with that email from Podesta is the date. I have to double check, but I think it was dated Feb. 2015. Why would they wait that long since nothing really got going until June 2016. (well, I know it was before that when they realized there was a breech. I think the end of 2015?)

I gotta look at dates right now

this guy fucks.

god dammit Assange help us begin a new era that is for once governed by the people, you have the ability to do this and so much more.

I think people would be less likely to speak to Assange if they knew he wouldn't avenge their death. But Assange is dead anyway right?

A new, long letter from kimdotcom to the family of Seth Rich dropped about 3 hours ago.

see @kimdotcom

>ego

This 2 minute video on Seth Rich is EXCELLENT.

twitter.com/AlternativViewz/status/867630048773382146