I'm considering leaving dudeweed and heading for a better place for my wife and I. I've come to resent this state...

I'm considering leaving dudeweed and heading for a better place for my wife and I. I've come to resent this state, the cost of living is much too high and it only threatens to continue growing.
I've narrowed down my choices to Wyoming and South Dakota. Wyoming anons and SD anons, redpill me on greener pastures.

Alaska

Dixie

Low cost of living and red pilled

Don't leave, user. This state is beautiful, and things may change at some point.

Texas, but I lived in SD if you don't mind the winters it is not too bad of a place,economy is good and population is small.
Cheap living and pretty decent people, East side of State Sioux Falls, Brookings,Watetown are all good, I wouldn't go as far south near Sioux City Iowa unless you like urban sprawl more than country living.
West side of state has less economy but arguably more beautiful in the Black Hills area Rapid City.
The middle of the state Pierre the capitol is it's own world and I never lived around there.
It is a prairie but there is a lot more trees and lakes than people think lots of fishing and hunting all over the state.

could try parts of IN or GA, not sure about the job market though

BUT IM A FAGGOT THAT DOESNT READ

any enlightenment for San Antonio? Thinking of moving there for school.

Good. GTFO! More room for the rest of us.
Shut up cuck.

I currently live in SD and I grew up in the state as well. It is a great place to live and raise children. I have never lived on the west side of the state but I recommend living in Sioux Falls, Brookings, or Watertown. There are plenty of jobs, great food, and we don't have lots of crime that you might see in places like Sioux City. If you or your wife is a teacher the pay is terrible. Other than that the jobs in the state pay pretty well and there is no state income tax

Wyoming user, we hate non natives, and especially fucking greenies, go pollute either Dakota.

>being glad true coloradans are fleeing the state
No, the cuck is in you faggot.

Colorado is probably fucked in the long run but I'd have a hard time leaving. Maybe when I have less family here it'll be easier. I don't see the pendulum swinging right anytime soon. If they could, they would reelect Hickenlooper, that's how stupid these people are.

Colorado Springs is one of the most conservative cities in the US, the main problem is Boulder, Pueblo and all of the spics.

I live in Pueblo bro. You don't have to tell me.

nigger we are full go to commiefornia

>I live in Pueblo bro. You don't have to tell me.
Is Pueblo West any better?

Pueblo is basically the equivalent of Mexico City

Nuke everything north of monument and south of foco

That's actually where I live. I won't live in town, no fucking way. West is a lot newer and cleaner, less homeless and drugs, lower crime.

>ower crime.
So only like 5 murders a day?

I used to live in Aurora, but left before the Pueblo West thing happened. It sounds like a decent alternative to the Springs.

Haha. Not quite. There hasn't been a murder or here for quite a few years.

Do not leave. You will be severely disappointed

Colorado is one of the last few good states

The housing market is pretty fucked up out here but still cheaper than a lot of the springs. It's artificially inflated in part due to the dudeweed. A decent home for me and my wife, 3 bed 2 bath, was a little over 200k.

Denver and the majority of the metro area aside from Highlands Ranch is plagued by homeless bums, spics and commies from Cali. The mountains and plains are comfy as fuck though

I've been checking on places in the springs and the newer areas seem to be 300+...so that sounds pretty good. Less snow, too, as I understand it. I love snow, but hate shoveling it.

Mountains are being filled with cabin cucks ("stop hiking its ruining my view!") and spics/retards setting fires and leaving trash.

I hope a semi jackknifes on 70 this weekend and ruins it for these fucking cucks

Not there currently, but lived in Rapid City close to a year. Wonderful place. Plenty of fond memories.

Wyoanon here, Co seems pretty great outside of their gun laws and higher cost of living. I'd recommend alaska, you get legal herb, and the same awesome gun laws of Wyoming.

Wisconsin is awesome.

Yeah I hear advertisements on the radio all the time about the new subdivisions "starting in the low 300s". Fuck that. We get less snow but that all relative, because we still get a shitload.

May the road rise to meet you. Take a few Califags with you, if you can.

don't live in denver then retard. move to Conifer or something

>San Antonio
Yea fuck off

I moved from Denver like 20 years ago. I live up in the mountains now, comfy but the weather is a bit of a bitch.

I live in Loveland and I too hate this fucking place.

I love the land, I love my kick boxing academy, I love a few other things, but this fucking state drives me nuts.

I was born and raised in Wyoming actually, might head back in the future.

Greeley depresses me. A former shell of what used to be an average small rural town for farmers.

It now is a multicultural cesspool that smells like death.

i live in greeley, i wanna kill myself.

Fuck off were full

Wyoming is full of Freemasons. The place is safe as shit. Every neighbor has your back. 99% white population.

Rapid City Fag here, pretty great place if you can find a job.

When I was in the Grand Junction area it seemed okay. The Denver/Vail area seemed to really embrace the DUDE WEED LMAO meme and it got pretty annoying.

I'm glad to see so many responses. Sup Forums is always right, of course.
>Legal herb
user I don't want the dudeweed. It's part of the reason I'm considering leaving Colorado. That and the growing homeless problem. Can someone explain to me how property value keeps increasing when there's 3 homeless people on my street? I'm in Colorado Springs and I never imagined we'd have SO MANY FUCKING HOMELESS.
>Wyoming or South Dakota
>Full
user please
Job isn't a problem, I make my money from home.
I've heard good things about Wyoming in that regard, I'll consider it.

Well come to Rapid then, you can go hiking and shit on the weekend and we even have a few brewery in town if your into that sort of thing. Only downside is all the natives. They are always drunk and pester you for money.

Do you blaze in dixie?
dem niggas need to be gettin on dey horse game

I know that feel bro. This state is turning into a hellhole fast. But as LDS, my wife and I are considering Utah.

>Hiking
Are the trails difficult out there? I have a leg and a half and I find Colorado hiking to be difficult. I once almost killed myself on the Incline, I don't know why I even tried. I enjoy a nice relaxing walk, especially in light rain or snow.

>doesn't toke
>can't trail run
hurry up and gtfo
coloradans have been toking and snowboarding since birth
get rekt pleb

user you fucking retard this whole thread is about figuring out where to go when leaving Colorado

Yeah, did you catch the snow that Wyoming and Utah got?

Are you set on SD or Wyoming? What kind of work do you do? What are your hobbies? If you've got a steady job, see if your employer has positions in other states. Consider TX, TN, FL, or elsewhere with no state income tax.

hiking is literally walking.....do you know how to walk? Eastern SD doesnt even have much in terms of hills let alone mountains like in colorado. You could have looked into easy trails to start with rather than going up a steep mountain trail, almost killing yourself, and never going back. Just sayin...Per your question though i once met someone who lived in Tea SD which is town near Sioux Falls SD, said it was a great place for a family, great people/values but sort of boring....shitty scenery (prairie land)

What part of CS are you in?

Sioux Falls user here. This man speaks the truth. Stay away from the reservations.

I hate Greeley too. Got any funs to go shoot at Bakers Draw?

I was looking for somewhere that's relatively sparsely populated, mostly white and conservative if possible, and snows in the winter. My wife suffers heat sickness, she's fragile as all hell so places like Nevada and Arizona are far out of the question.
I edit music videos, my typically doesn't take me out of the house.
Briargate area. Under construction since 1992.

There's only four choices, California, Oregon, Washington, and Alaska, unless you want medical, then you could go anywhere and just say you have cancer, lol. Weed cures everything
>not breaking into a sprint once you see the first Boulders and rocketing up them at top speed using massive biceps and thighs to launch up the rocks

> the cost of living is much too high
aka I'm a poorfag and can't compete with "lazy stoners"

Hilariously, my inability to hike is supposedly remedied by weed. Some surgery and medicinal marijuana is what my (((doctor))) says is all I need for my knee to function like it used to. Fuck all of that.

Nebraska is cheap, conservative, and warmer than SD or Wyoming, also Omaha is bigger than any city in SD or Wyoming.

surgery and weed has helped me myan, just become a game dev who is a NEET for year and heal up

but they have lots of niggers in Omaha

I have family in Wyoming, it's quite rural but if you like livestock and swimming in lakes from melted glaciers then go for it.

I'm actually working on developing a video game, but I have short term memory problems that prevent me from learning languages. Apparently that extends to programming languages. I recently found out Game Maker's got a more friendly drag-and-drop interface so I'm going to try that.
Fuck. Talking about myself makes me realize I'm fucked up every which way. Don't let your kids play football.

I'd take a look at Wyoming like some of these guys are saying. Also look into TN, it may be a nice fit for what you're looking for.

I'm actually going to be moving to Colorado Springs soon for a new job. Any tips for surviving out there?

TN mountain area?

>he didn't do parkour

I'm considering packing up and moving out west. I live in Illinois, nowhere near Chicongo but far too close for my liking. Thinking Nevada or Utah. Thoughts?

>Can someone explain to me how property value keeps increasing when there's 3 homeless people on my street
When you're the first state to legalize the dudeweed, you were bound to get fuck tons of degenerates. Hopefully as more states legalize they'll go back to whatever state they came from.

Depending on your income, get comfy with a one bedroom one bath. Don't talk highly of Donald Trump in the open. For every 10 homeless people you see, 9 of them are just beggars who simply parked their car somewhere nearby. I recommend throwing cups of soda at them if there aren't any cops, littering has a fucking hefty fine out here.

Fellow Illinois dweller here. I'm in the northern suburbs of Shitcago.

Originally from Wisconsin, but I kind of hate Wisconsin too. It's an alcoholic shit hole.

I also wanna go west but don't know where to go. Wyoming looks like it doesn't have many jobs unless you're in cattle or oil.

come to Colorado and smoke dank

I'm turned off by the "extreme" cultures of those states.

>Nevada
Reno which has legal brothels, Las Vegas which has everything else

>Utah
Covertly run by the Mormons, beer kegs are illegal.

I would stick to a regular, non-coastal state in the western half of the country.

Eastern half of WA is primarily right wing but lots of mexicans. Our state government is very liberal because seattlefags outnumber us

Why not Idaho OP? Any Idahoans ITT with tips on moving there?

I'm down around the U of I, there's shootings every other week here now. Can't imagine what it's like living that close to that cesspool

it is? im going to milwaukee soon and will stay for 4 months

what to expect? what to do?

Arizona
they got dank tea

Thanks, user. Got a comfy engineering job so I should be OK. Got any recommendations for apartments near highway 21?

>Colorado
Too expensive and full of degenerates
>Wyoming
Too desolate with no jobs
>Idaho
Only town with jobs now over flowing with refugees
>Utah
Controlled by Mormon mafia
>New Mexico
Beautiful, but filled with poor natives and mexicans. Also little jobs
>Arizona
Ok I guess, but that summer heat is pretty fucking ridiculous
>Oregon
Liberal degenerate state, no jobs
>Washington
Only place with jobs is extremely liberal

Is there anywhere in the USA with jobs that isn't heavily flawed these days?

>Is there anywhere in the USA with jobs that isn't heavily flawed these days?
Texas

Idaho is the best state with the worst name. It was made up by a guy as a joke.

Colorado Springs master race.
Fuck manitou springs, hippy shit stain to the area

West Colorado is the same.
Trading Colorado for Washington would be retarded. Seattle has all the same problems Denver does, yet even worse somehow. We're like sister states.

Eastern/Central Oregon

Montana

Wrong state if you meant to highlight Wyo. Live in Casper, it's fucking great here

I can't fathom how Colorado has a high cost of living considering land is abundant.

there's cheap land for those who want to go off the grid

There is enough fucking greenies is Wyoming, move to SD.

Move to a dying mountain town, like me. It's great. Only people who love Colorado and the freedom its hinterlands brings are up here.

What's it like living in a dying mountain town?

I grew up in a rural town of 1,000 people that was 3 hours from the nearest mall. I am wondering it is like as an adult to live in a place like that. I seriously fucking hated it as a kid/teenager

I got two feet within a day. Thank god it melts quickly this time of the year

Driving in the mountains is scary while high

here ya go OP. construction on I-49 is a bitch, but the cost of living isn't bad and the unemployment rate is below 4 percent

>not selling your assets and moving to florida

If you're from California, don't. We've got enough faggots for our capacity, we don't need more.

>overflowing with refugees
I mean, I live in Boise, and I certainly haven't noticed it. You'll see the odd middle eastern couple here and there, but that's just what it is, odd.

Most of our muslims are African anyway, whole other breed of muslim. Then of course you get the psychos. I met a muslim who was gay who said that he'd "join ISIS if they overlooked him being gay".

I fully expect him to commit a horrible terrorist attack in the next 10 years.

Anyways, user, it looks like you're just looking for an easy break when there is none.

red state.. medical marijuana recently legalized but isn't implemented and probably won't be until we elect a new governor that wasn't the head of the DEA before becoming governor..

most people are quietly conservative.. a lot of mexibros in springdale and rogers.. bentonville is walmart HQ

Is there jobs in Boise?

Somebody told me that people are just crawling over each other trying to get a job there