Bill C-16 passes

RIP me

youtu.be/dY828037k7I

F, I am truly fearful for your Future Leaves.

It's up to God Emperor O'Leary to save us now

Really no surprise here. All the Canadians I know are leftist cuckolds.
Canada is trying very hard to out do Sweden. If only the immigrants had quicker access to Canada.

Sorry leafs.

You should retire all human legislators in your country and just submit to your AI overlord. The Orwellian nature of you futur is the present for all to ssssssseeeeeeeeee.

Yesssssssssssss.

> don't stepppeeee on the ssssssssssssssnek

Truly hard to tell who is even the most cucked anymore

> yfw your father goes unvenerated
> yfw when Canada will never leave Fantasy Island
> yfw society's room is now too messy to clean

It fucking makes my blood boil when they are wasting time and tax payer money on shit like this.

Its not like there is the economy and our awful roads to take care of, not at all.

Now is the time for all leafs to prove their worth. Your preferred pronouns must now be Adolf Hitler.

whats the left endgame? do they really think all the immigrants are going to compile with the left? most immigrants are conservative at heart and once a few generations pass by they are going to be voting right.

Welp you know what to do now. Identify yourself as nigger Kin with nig/sheboon pronouns. Trigger some leftist and sue them for not going with your gender. Milk them for as much money as possible and find a nice quiet town. I fear for you leafs. The cleansing can't come soon enough. Oh and make sure after you pay them taxes you take some of that leaf money and turn it into a currency worth more in value. I recommend the Aussie dollar since it is equal to yours, American because you are closer to us. But again please stay safe my freinds.

o'leary is a globalist shill

>when asked about screening immigrants for Canadian values, O’Leary said that would be “un-Canadian”.

>“Kevin is pro-trade, he’s written in his books that globalization is the way of the future. He’s definitely not a protectionist,” Coates said.

Literally 1st gen from my dad, 2nd from my mother. FAR RIGHT FUCKERS. GO HOME WE'RE FULL.

>implying sand nigs don't turn Canada into a wasteland in the next 30 years
This will happen if we don't get our shit together.

And the 100+ billion dollar deficit from the liberals over 4 years.

just stop indulging the left and fucking stop them

Here take mine

>I shall scroopity your poopity when the rain comes
Canada is surely fucked.

Nice try canada. see you soon

drive to the US and request asylum based on you are persecuted for you belief in free speech

>eek
My thoughts exactly.

That video was cringeworthy.

Also Canada doesn't have freedom of speech.

Aww I am sad now