Come home white man

Come home white man

she looks like a tootsie roll that melted then hardened up again to fit the wrapper

she looks like a wet turd

Pussy might not be for you two homos

Some nigger grils might be somewhat attractive, but your full blooded negro gril isn't.

she looks like corey in the house

I want to fuck a black chick so bad

Bestiality is illegal.

>black
>fat as fuck
i'm a hot piece of ass white boi

Disgusting.

>if you don't like aids you dont like pussy
nice logic

>those facial features
Oh wait it's a monkey posting this so I shouldn't be surprised.

Bunch of fags show their true face when the woman is black

Tracy Morgan in a bikini.

At least post hot niggers.

>What is that nigger doing here? This is a private beach.

You're such a dumb faggot, youre more likely to catch bacterial resistant chlamydia and get sterilized from a white slag who's had 50men run a gangbang on all her holes than an upstanding black chick. Fucking faggots faggots everywhere

can black women be delicate and sensitive?

Does anyone else get annoyed when people take selfies in front of you in real life because you don't want to end up the butt of some misconstrued joke like with this picture?

>bitch, my kids might turn and fucking see your skank ass in a fucking thongkini. I don't think you need to wear a fucking burqa, but god damn, have some fucking class

I find sweaty women very attractive.

If any user says they wouldn't have sex with that, they're a liar, virgin, gay or all three. Being attracted to a nog means you they have assets that attract your lust. Most of them actually do when they're not lard asses.

There are plenty of racists that want to have sexual relations with noggettes. Slave owners did ALL the time. Watch Goodbye to Uncle Tom's cabin. Men paid high prices for these niggresses.

Doesn't mean you have to date or propagate with them. Know the difference between your dinner and your dessert.

I wish we had black girls in Canada so I could find one to sit on my face

>I would cheat on my wife and catch some sort of std for one night of black cooch

No, I actually think about a thing called consequences, fucktard.

>
>
>Pussy might not be for you two homos

This. Fucking choosy faggot white garbages

Terrible. You found the one black bitch with no hips.

Europe is the homeland

>She thinks this man will abandon a beautiful blonde wife and his child to plow some fat Shaniqua's ass and get herpes

Delusional. It is pretty funny how "stronk black wymyn" are obsessed with white dick, though.

>No, I actually think about a thing called consequences, fucktard.

It's called a condom. Apparently your parents should've used one, retard.

Minnie Mouse was created by a white man.

That is straight up cultural appropriation.

What next, "We wuz Dizney n' shit?"

>
>Terrible. You found the one black bitch with no hips.

What kind of fucking standards do you have faggot? I'd pump my cum inside her. You white garbages have stupid standards, sure go ahead and stay sexually deprived for life autistic lil shits

What kind of sad existence would that be? To be a fuck toy for some other race? On the one hand, they were probably treated fairly well, on the other hand, you probably would get pregnant a bunch of times, potentially lethal, and raise a bunch of kids you probably didn't want. Raising kids is tough, crying is insufferable. I think Shaneequa an La-a should be segregated or something, but I cant really stomach keeping another human being in bondage like that.

>Delusional. It is pretty funny how "stronk black wymyn" are obsessed with white dick, though

Maybe because white dick has money and beta tendencies?

black female/white male is the future of the nuclear family

white women are a genetic dead end

fpbp

Having a black mistress is as American as it gets.

>black female/white male is the future of the nuclear family

What the fuck is a nuclear family

back to school

>Ego so big they didn't even think he could possibly be starting at the retarded tall hair.

Why is she oiled up if they don't use sunblock hmmmmmmmmmm?

White men are the most attractive race of men (by far), black women are the least attractive race of women (by far).

For a Shaniqua, landing a white man is like winning the lottery

None of my ancestors were black, but a few were Indians thanks to the fucking French Acadians.

>lowered expectations shill

damn someone's mad? now i understand why all fat chicks settle for non-whites, you guys will take any garbages.. im guessing thats only logical when we look at your houses

condoms prevent your wife from leaving your ass?

>being so thirsty you will fug an ape.
You are one booty blasted coon.

>

>back to school

Fuck off faggot

>Overweight ho

Of course you would. We all know your standards Jamal. It's why niggers can't evolve to be any more attractive. You fuck the lowest common denominator.

That white man has already secured the future of his race by having white kids.

Who cares where he gets his dick wet on the side.

>
>damn someone's mad? now i understand why all fat chicks settle for non-whites, you guys will take any garbages.. im guessing thats only logical when we look at your houses

I don't shag fat chicks moron

Why do they assume he is aroused by her, that might be disgust on his face. There are attractive nigras out there, but this ain't one of them. Too much cellulite, she should wear a burkini.

Humans might not be for you, homo, maybe a gorilla

The woman looks like a blob of shit being held together with rubber bands.

The only thing the man in the picture is thinking about is how he is going to need to find a new beach to bring his family to.

>White men are the most attractive race of men (by far), black women are the least attractive race of women (by far).

I wouldnt say least at all. Have you not seen a Jewess? You must be a virgin

>That hair
Uh, no.

The average jewish woman is ugly, but nowhere near as ugly as the average black woman. Only abbos have them beat

>being this new
back to farleftwonderland with you.

You have to be a troll

>But just in case your just a stupid monkey, here's some info friendo.

Big lips are nice sucking your dick tbqh. I'd do again/10.

You lower your standards when you are trying to fuck, not trying to marry someone

>Big lips are nice sucking your dick tbqh. I'd do again/10.

Blowjobs?

Dumbass! That's what redheads are for.

>Have you not seen a Jewess?

Are we getting invaded by black women shilling themselves or is this just another Hasbara trick.

Jewesses are definitely more attractive than black women. It's why they're so dangerous.

I have enough pube hair.

I dont want more of it near me...

"Those niggers are silly fuckers taking selfies while drinking water"

>Hm-MMMMMM he wants me

>I want to fuck a black chick so bad

This guy fucking gets it. Read this you autist little shits

Niggers are our burden. Our ancestors brought them here, left them here, and or way of life became compassionate and decadent. There's no throwing the niggers out now. That ship has sailed. Attempts to integrate the niggers has only worked so well, but they have a grudge and reject our culture, opting instead to create a lazy bastardized version. Gangsta rap worked like hypnotism and turned all black impressionable youth into thugs and common criminals. I see no way of reversing this culture or influencing it positively. There's no way to get rid of them. Our gift from our ancestors. Uppity niggers.

>Niggers are our burden. Our ancestors brought them here, left them here, and or way of life became compassionate and decadent. There's no throwing the niggers out now. That ship has sailed. Attempts to integrate the niggers has only worked so well, but they have a grudge and reject our culture, opting instead to create a lazy bastardized version. Gangsta rap worked like hypnotism and turned all black impressionable youth into thugs and common criminals. I see no way of reversing this culture or influencing it positively. There's no way to get rid of them. Our gift from our ancestors. Uppity niggers.

Try saying that publicly with your face shown, white trash

I like this thread

>condoms prevent your wife from leaving your ass?

If your wife would leaves you for having sex with a lower class of person, you're either beta or she never really loved you at all, and was probably long conning you for lulz and money.

But then again you're probably a fucking retard if you get caught.

I can't be the only one who's jealous of their invulnerable self-esteem.

This is NOT a Karsashian thread...

>I double dog dare you
not an argument

>upstanding black chick
nice meme friendo

I remember a study somewhere where they show people with the least capacity had unearned high self steem

niggers are insane with it, it's like a ridiculous person in american idol singing like shit and proud. I think black women think if they act like confident black men it'll make them like "sexy men"

>America will never be like pic related again
Why actually even live?

>Attempts to integrate the niggers has only worked so well, but they have a grudge and reject our culture, opting instead to create a lazy bastardized version.

Well had you not killed the one men who was trying to attain peace among whites and blacks maybe they wouldn't have turned out that way.

>Gangsta rap worked like hypnotism and turned all black impressionable youth into thugs and common criminals.

you do realize what the prison industrial complex is right?

>white garbages
>garbages

How autistically ape-like can you be?

That was creative
2+ points

>
>>white garbages
>>garbages

>How autistically ape-like can you be?

Just like your mum faggot

Go to your local strip club fellow white man

black women could be alright for a gangbang but then you realize there's nothing to soil, it's already dead

Also this a slide thread. SAGE af

>killed the one good black

lmao you niggers are comedy gold, too bad that doesn't redeem you

>melted hippo ass
no thanks

HNNNG

She-boons BTFO by based non-black women.

Yuck.

t. permavirgin

Jewish women can be beautiful. Look at Jennifer Connolly for instance, HNNNNNGGGG

the rape shit is such obvious lies.

they're gonna rape the least desirable women (instead of a french little young nanny)? And it's not nicki minaj, it's aunt jemima covered in mud with the nappiest hair imaginable

>caring what random people on an Inuit throat singing forum think about the women you fuck

Fucking cucks, the lot of you.

That look.. "look at this retard with the hair"

>implying you wouldn't

>
>Yuck.

That's a nice black bitch I would totally fuck and cream inside

Shit taste in black women. This is a REAL woman.

>nigger men talk about how all the wite girls want da bbc
>now nigger women talk about how all wite bois luv da chocolate

Why do niggers want me to fuck them so badly?

>I remember a study somewhere where they show people with the least capacity had unearned high self steem

I read it too, can't remember where. There's also studies saying that people with healthy self-esteem and average skills do better, so that's why the kikes attack whites so much and praise black people.

Even though blacks might not perform to the standard, their overconfidence is intimidating to brainwashed white people.

They're literally trying to meme us out of existence.

>don't want to catch HIV
>"ur a KEK LOL"

t. permafatfuck

thats really more of a look of disdain. if i had to guess his thoughts its probably "what the fuck is this goddamn shit doing on a family friendly beach"