That'll be $32.99 plus tip

>that'll be $32.99 plus tip

does pol still fall for the tipping jew?

Dominos pizza includes a tip in the price (like $3 fucking dollars) and they still want a tip because I'm white. They look at me shocked when I shut the door on them.

If I had more money I would though

STOP TRYING TO NORMALIZE HIGHER PRICES FOR PIZZA YOU DOMINOS SHILL

SAGETHISHITIWANTCHEAPPIZZAAGAINYOUARETHEPROBLEM

Pizzaboys tamper with the food of habitual non-tippers.
Just buy frozen, its cheaper and you don't have to worry about someone throwing dead bugs in your pie just because you didnt tip those loser delivery boys.
t.worked at dominoes for a few months

Depends on the race, if they're white I have no problem giving a generous tip because they need to make a living. Otherwise it's the bare minimum if not less, cuz non-whites always give me shit tier service anyway

i always tip the driver. shit i tip my mailman. but i make 50,000 a day so its alright.

We don't get that that money

The drivers are gonna start putting dandruff on your lava cakes fatass

thats on your employer m8y delivery fee is a delivery fee get mad at them

Your a jew if you dont tip you fuckin faggot support your fellow working class whites

Make your own food than white trash

I just pay him 2 $20s, saves me time.
Or even better,

I don't really give a shit, I bought a Tesla for a reason.

What does a simple cheese and tomato pizza cost in your country; Here it's about 5$

Pizza gate is real

I stopped tipping a long time ago. I shouldn't have to subsidize their paycheck for them getting a shitty job

>"pay me or our next service will be shit faggot!"

No wonder the Italian Mafia had so much success in your country.

>Can afford a Tesla
>Pizza boy

How does that work?

tfw I have never tipped a pizza delivery driver

About $7 for a large if you pick it up. My manager and I were laughing out asses off looking at the menu for a domino's in India. One of the "specialties" is literally just a corn pizza. As in corn is the only topping besides the cheese.

Tipping is what civilized folk do. Niggers don't tip. You're not a nigger are you, user?

Deliver in the day, uber at night

Anything is possible on the internet

corn on pizza is good though, but you gotta have more than just corn though, maybe pepperoni, corn and jalapeno

>deliver in the day
>uber in the night
>buy a tesla
>for pizza delivery and uber
>A TESLA

WHAAAT user YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DEPRECIATION YOUR TESLA WILL GO THRU

>implying those are my only hustles

he probably delivers faster than any of the other pizza drivers so he gets more deliveries and makes more money therefore pays off his car faster

The delivery charge that dominoes has the drivers only get 50 cents of that and make less then minimum wage hourly for being a tipped job. I worked at one for many years.

$32.99 for a pizza? Like one pizza?! And I thought food was cheap in USA.

part of that goes towards our mileage and maintenance for our car. we get like 20 some cents per mile.

thats the price of 3 pizzas.

OP is exaggerating. For $33 you can get 2 large pizzas, breadsticks, and a 2 liter drink if you use coupons and still have some money to spare.

I work for tips and I agree the whole system is fucked up but instead of not tipping just don't go to those establishments. Fight the Jew owners instead of the lowly workers

this

If the fee didn't exist you would get tipped.

Do you think Shlomo is going to keep you employed if he starts losing money because people are no longer buying his pizza?

>t. Nigger pizza boy.

>plus tip
Nobody fucking says that. I know these are slide threads, but this is so fucking autistic.

Tell ya a secret, if you are willing to wait and work graveyard or are a night-owl, you can get discounted pizza about 20 mins after a pizza place closes by offering a cheap amount of ca$h to the kids or mgrs working there. Sure they aren't "supposed" to do that but they do and often. To hell with delivery.

>I'll buy your leftover pizzas for $5
>Sure!
>takes pizza out of trash

I've had someone mention that tipping was customary when it was apparent I wasn't going to give him one. He walked away mumbling something. The pziza was shit, so I never ordered from there again.

No.

Or you could be like the other hobos in the area and just go to the dumpster behind the store.

>He's giving me the "white power" handsign
Here's an extra fiver.

I would tell these hungry drunk students we didn't have left overs. Then proceed with a stack to the garbage and tell them they could fish it out. lots would do it. UofM students

>Putting milage on a $150k car delivering fucking pizzas.

You probably lose more money than gain at work. Congratulations faggot, should have gone to school.

>$150k
>Not the baseline $65k
try again fag, BA in economics

Find a new job then pizza scum.

I wash cars and it's just to get through college. I hope shlomo looses all his business I'm only there for quick cash

How the fuck do you have a BA and not a BS? Do you have an online degree or go to school outside the US? You're full of shit. I know for a fact that all the schools in my state only have BS for business degrees
Obvious troll is obvious

we get like $1 of that, and they send us out with multiple orders.

Plus not only is maintenance crazy high (constantly changing oil, buying new tires, brake pads, etc.) but you're putting a lot of miles on your car, and on top of all that, insurance doesn't cover you if you hit someone during a delivery.

That being said, if someone said "plus tip" i'd stiff em.

>BA in economics
>Working as a driver.

My statement still stands on loss of value being higher than what you make.

Asshole

>BA in economics
try again

Why is a pizza that much? Not even Rosati's Chicago deep dish is that much.

Domino's has a large 2-topping for $5.99 now too. Pick up is easier.

Fuck off, cunt. What school? Here in mine they offer BA or BS. BA is more along the lines of theory and offers more flexibility. BS deals with exact sciences behind those theories and fuck that, I'm not gonna go to a 9 to 5 in an office park to stare at graphs all day.

see

Literally nothing wrong with tipping, especially pizza guys. It's jewish not to tip another hard working citizen.

try again mr goldstein

Haha.

Even more so. You're literally working to pay off a shitty investment after finishing a clearly shitty investment.

I tip them. It's like charity and personal preference

>plus tip

holy fuck I haven't seen one of these threads in months.

A 13" large Domingos thin crust here costs about 11 bucks this includes cheese sticks and a 1.5L drink. I tip the guy 2$ and just a hint of my penis. People who don't tip are poor and have small penises.

>spend $50k to get a degree in "theory" to work as a delivery man wasting the $20k battery in a $65k tesla.

This is another stupid fucking (((burger))) invention, sadly.

R A R E
A
R
E

You're so full of shit. Don't ad hominem me, I asked you fag. Post proof or gtfo. Liar

Enjoying your stay fag?

Been a pizza delivery guy back when there were no delivery fees. Fuck you. I needed that money to keep the car fixed because the fucking owner sure as hell wasn't pay for a car to use.

10% if a touch late, like 5-10 minutes. 20% if on time. 30% if quite a bit early and no flaws. That is the rule I follow

But now I subtract any delivery fees from that amount.

B U R G E R
U
R
G
E
R

>is pizza on time?
>is it what I asked for?
>does the delivery guy fuck around?
>is it the regular delivery guy?
>can I afford it?

these are all things that factor into whether or not I tip and how much. I am appreciative of good service.

well if delivery fees are $4 to $5 and you deduct that from the tip, then you aren't tipping the driver anything at all, the restaurant keeps that money

>I needed that money to keep the car fixed
so you're just saying Fuck You to the delivery drivers yourself too, hypocrite

>plus tip

unless you were REALLY fast, im not gonna tip you just for saying it like its mandatory.

also
>32.99 for one pizza
jesus