Nigger and Latino states are dragging down the IQ

America really need to gas Mexicans and niggers if they want to survive as a country.

Other urls found in this thread:

necn.com/news/new-england/Vermont-Woman-Charged-With-DUI-Child-Cruelty-After-Crash-422816704.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Latino

*Mestizo

Latino is not a race

Don't blame Criollos for mestizo crimes

In California the damage is irreversible in my opinion

Those dark green states are the most whitest states too.

>Tennessee and Alabama are lower than Georgia, one of the blackest states in the union
It's all the black's and Mexican's fault though!!!! White people can never be retarded!

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

Where is the data that breaks down IQ by race?

It's mostly niggers and retarded back woods white people like pic related. Mestizos may not be profoundly intelligent, but at least most of them have strong family values and a decent to good work ethic.

I like that John Cena shirt, desu.

You're retarded if you can't see the trend in this map you butthurt nigger. lmao

>but at least most of them have strong family values and a decent to good work ethic.

You're a massive retard and have never lived around any of them. They're are the laziest, most stupid, most degenerate subhuman filth I've ever seen(minus niggers of course).

I don't want to see another mudslime blow up a ton of people...

But if it has to happen please let it be in Cuckifornia. Just take the whole state out. nothing of value will be lost.

nah you're retarded

mexicans are fine, i lived in a mexican neighborhood in chicago (pilsen) that had virtually no violence or gangs.

also mexicans hate black people more than white people

the problem is the central americans, the el salvadoreans and guatemalans. they are basically blacks but shorter, less attractive, and less good at sports, music, and comedy

Isn't all of America a nigger and Latino state?

Nice reddit formatting you faggot. Go suck off your precious BASED spics somewhere else you dumb bitch.

I live in southern Utah with large numbers of Mexicans and Navajos. Very rarely do they ever cause any problems. The Navajos do absolutely nothing but drink and smoke weed. The Mexicans operate businesses, comprise the primary workforce of local construction firms, and generally bolster the local economy. Furthermore, they mostly keep to themselves. The most irritating thing that they do is play their oompa loompa music while hanging out at the lake where I like to go fishing, which is honestly preferable to the simpering country garbage that all the honkies blast. Mexicans are really just very average people.

Lol, you can keep perpetuating the "retarded back woods white people" meme all you want. The reality is, white people are typically your middle/upper class/and even upper "blue collar" workers.

> There's a reason why they call it the "white working class".

don't know what it is, but over the past year Sup Forums has started going cuckservative

you know based brown and black people, dems are real racists, all that shit.

no wonder whites are gonna be a minority, we don't care enough to want to stay the majority.

Isnt all of Canada a chink and muslim state?

Oh man that's cool dude. I live in Iowa and they've genocided half a dozen cities I knew as a kid. They come to work at the slaughter house, complain about something, get out of work for 30 mins while the maintenance crew fixes shit and then they'll find something else to bitch about half an hour later.

They're fucking BASED though. They contribute to the local economy by dealing in drugs, murder and theft. They're like real Americans my fellow pedes, they're fucking cool as shit dude. They drive down wages and property values while also increasing crime! Truly an industrial race.

whats the website

>and retarded back woods white
Then why is kentucky above most of the developed world? And west virginia on par with most of it?

No shit dude and It pisses me the fuck right off man.

Like this fucking nigger.
I guaran-fucking-tee he's never worked or lived in close proximity to any spics or he would know how shit they are.

>hurr durr there's white trash too

Okay so there's bad people in our race and you want to bring in another race to increase the problem? Man fuck these faggots

And Filipinos

I live in VT and dispute the accuracy of this chart. Apparently the creator has never been to Pownal.

link related - I know this trash waggon
necn.com/news/new-england/Vermont-Woman-Charged-With-DUI-Child-Cruelty-After-Crash-422816704.html

great point. they'll point out they know one decent spic and one white trash and therefore BASED BROWN PEOPLE.

it's bullshit is what it is. i live in rural nevada and this state is a lot worse off because of the spic invasion.

>genocided half a dozen cities I knew as a kid
And that is where I stopped reading.

I live in CA, and trust me, it's true. Meeting New Englanders was like stepping into a whole new culture. I never knew conversations could actually consist of full statements and non-memes.

that's some nice virtue signaling, we get it, you love diversity more than those ebil racist democrats right? here's an upboat.

You must have been in a tourist area. Or maybe I'm just taking this place for granted...

anyone who wants to talk about the based brown people should look at california in 1950 versus now.

don't give me that shit that the state is better off today. same here in nevada, we once were very white now vegas spics are moving into our small towns.

>ct in 7th place

jesus christ if we're in the top 10 this country is fucked

The average conversation here is a series of nods and grunts t b h

You don't know the half of it. It's a travesty that my state is permitted to vote
see

I was referring to VT. Sup Forums is fine with filters

nvm

>Thinks niggers and Latinos take IQ tests
>Proves the country as a whole is full of idiots who think IQ means anything

the media told me that low IQ is because of racism, so the fact that the less white a state is the lower its IQ is means nothing

>Mestizos may not be profoundly intelligent, but at least most of them have strong family values and a decent to good work ethic.
you're so full of shit. most of them are lazy fucks that give you minimum effort every time. the hardworking bullshit is just propaganda

>Okay so there's bad people in our race and you want to bring in another race to increase the problem? Man fuck these faggots
That's the entire fucking point. There are plenty of deplorable whites, and my town has an overwhelming concentration of them. Even if spics are overwhelmingly shit, in this case they are well assimilated and actually doing well. I'm not advocating for bringing more of them here in droves; that's always bad news. That would be akin to multiculturalism, which as we all know is frankly disastrous. I have no problem with a multiethnic community so long as different groups of people mind their own business, and moreover do not cause any problems. If they can continue to be a benefit to the people of the society into which they have come, then let them be the tools of those who have accepted them. If they overstay their welcome, cross the line, or fail to assimilate, then fuck them. Close the door to them and never look back. But in this isolated case, there has not yet been an issue.

stop cuck posting and kill yourself

yeah man, i'm sure happy whites are gonna get replaced since those new immigrants wave the flag and speak english.

we've gotten more and more spics and all it has meant is democrats get elected. that and cuckservatives like sandoval (who makes romney look like viktor orban).

no wonder utah went so high for mcmuffin, bunch of cucks. enjoy your "average" society.

And the trade off is that they are easily controlled and used. I'll take lazy, cheap labor who go home and mind their own business, in exchange for violent niggers or Muslims who loathe any work whatsoever and on top of it all will fail to assimilate and actually pose a danger to my race and my community.

WTF is going on with Hawaii? I thought gooks were smart.

Also, the highest IQ states are also the whitest.

the bottom line is our immigration system as it stands was written by leftists in order to erode the fabric of the nation. A nation is, after all, nothing but a group of people with a common descent. The founders of these United States were clear in that non whites were less than human, and that whites have a destiny to subjugate and or exterminate, not assimilate. The Spaniards and Portuguese tried assimilation, and it failed miserably.

California here. Gas all spics.

Hawaii is like pacific islanders who are retarded.

Pretty accurate. I'm mestizo I have taken that mensa IQ test which gets posted here every few threads.

I scored 128 on my one and only try. This seems reasonable given my performance on academic tests and my profession. My whole life has been a redpill about the my people.

Given global convergence, it's impossible for my people to naturally catch up to whites and asians in intelligence. It must be done artificially by gene manipulation. Same with blacks. If not there will be too many shitheads.

If there is a chance for whites to build a better society on the backs of spics, then that is an opportunity. The trick is to keep them busy. Force them to build shit for the pittance they receive from white people. The whites keep all the money and are freed to take on bigger and better things. The spics do all the menial work. It works.

>All those suburban retards

Hawaii has a majority Asian population. Japanese, ironically.

>new hampshire
>99% white
>second highest IQ
What did they mean by this?
Grew up on the NH/VT border and live in CA now. You have no idea how good you've got it. I am getting my money out here and the going straight back to /comfy/ civilization

There has to be selective pressure favoring high IQ. Where that exists, you will eventually have high IQ.

The best way for that to happen is not to subsidize shitheads and to allow keeping shitheads away.

Hawaiians are subhuman

What needs to be done is eugenics. As in, only the intelligent mestizos would be allowed to reproduce (or they reproduce a lot more than low-iq ones, whatever). Do this for some generation and eventually the prevalence of "intelligence genes" would increase, thus raising the avg iq of the group.

Someone with a 105 IQ still isn't going to be having any heavy intellectual discussion.
You have to realize that the average person on the street is an idiot.
However someone with a 105 IQ will have a noticeable difference to someone with a 90 iq.