After the white race is exterminated, who will be next?

After the white race is exterminated, who will be next?

Asians

jews, no doubts, if whites are gone there will be no one that will protect them from 10000000000 muslems

Jews... Jews are creating a new Iran in Europe. Arabs fucking hate them. Chinese won't put up with their shit even though they think they will because of Moaism

Not a chance in hell. They'll just degenerate and stagnate without white creativity and competition.

Yup.

The feminists and leftists can't stand how Japan is able to resist invasion of sandniggers, and secure the safety of their country.
The Jews are mad jealous their (((Media))) can't penetrate into China ad goin influence over their people.

Next in line to be exterminated you idiot. Not next in line to dominate.

The Jews are currently doing everything they can to infest East Asia with muslims.

Kikes
Japs
Spics
Chinks
Sandniggers
Niggers

In that order.

All these hot broads getting posted and I won't have anything but knuckle children left.

Jews have nukes.
And they probably have wet Starcraft dreams of machine gunning down muslim zergs by the billions.

It's the Asians who have something to lose. Their country, their identity and culture.

papua new guinea pygmies

jews they will be seen as white by everyone and be butchered

>Next in line to be exterminated you idiot. Not next in line to dominate.
>The Jews are currently doing everything they can to infest East Asia with muslims.
It doesn't matter kike beta male. Asians weren't Jew-wise in the 1940s. They sure as fuck are now.

What's Vietnam, what's Bill Clinton destroying Asia's economny, you low IQ Arab-blood kike?

If whites are out of the way, literally no one is competent enough to stop them tbqh.

It will just be a futureless, visionless void, forever.

>What's Vietnam, what's Bill Clinton destroying Asia's economny
These are attempts of destroying Asia.

So you agree with me, and disagree with yourself?

>Implying whites will go extinct
I am 100% white, so as long as I live the white race lives. That and if I mate with another 100% white person that's a decent 200 years more of whites.

Everyone, the parasites will die without the host.

Nigga please

Whites will not be exterminated. They will only add a lighter tone to the brown mix

moslems also have nukes mate, and israel is extreme small. besides there are also other possibilitiys like economicaly. they stop buying jew stuff or stop trading which will weaken them

Whitey White still has all the guns. Go ahead make our day!

The way I see it, the Jewish elite and muslim elite is swarming asia with muslims, while Jews are swarming north America.

I'm not sure how Europe will turn out, but if it's going to become a battle between Jews in America vs muslims in Asia, the muslims will lose.

>time for your medication shlomo.

LMAO good luck getting rid of Asians.

The only other harder race to get rid of is Indians cause they'll survive off their own shit.

Asians will kamikaze/too prideful and patriotic and intelligent. Also fucking so many of them

Sandniggers are the worst. Sandnigger females are hot tho

Just the persians.

The Arabs have the most disgusting hooked jew nose.

TAIWAN APPROVED GAY MARRIAGE...jews 1 Asians 0

Asians who won't fall for jewish subversion.

I can not wait for charlie chan to finish the job.

Eastern Europe isn't going anywhere mate

Its the west that's dying

This, but it'll be hard for jews to pass off as asians as they do with whites.

Based East Europe.

You are the last hope of mankind if the west collapses ;_;

1. Eurasians (Russians)
2. Japs
3. Persian
4. Indian's/Pakis/Arabs (depending on how the great Pakistan/India war of 2100 goes)
5. Koreans/Vietnamese/Other Asian
6. Somalians/North Africans
7. South/Central Africans

Everyone will be Chinese, because they are the only nation that will defend it's borders, maintain order and maintain a level of required nationalism and respect.

but young arab girls are thicc f@m

i'm pretty sure at this point
the ROC is more leftist than the PRC

crab people

but slavs aren't white people. western europe is the creation of civilization and we brought you people along for the ride