Apologize

cnbc.com/2017/05/25/mark-zuckerberg-cries-during-harvard-commencement-speech.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gib7_FDD60Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillips_Exeter_Academy
youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg
youtube.com/watch?v=9c8UHgGTjwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

(((Zuckerberg))) is one of the worst of hand rubbers currently living. There will be a special rope for him.

He's gonna feel really dumb when he only gets 3% of the vote in the Democrat primaries.

He can't even cry like a real human. Sociopaths have a hard time faking emotion.

At least he has no business ties wi-

>Jew cries about illegal being deported
>Israel does not have open borders

Hey, kike. Open your borders at home in Israel and see what happens.

You faggots think Manchester was bad... Israel would get raped daily with suicide bombers and trucks of peace.

Israel will push their open borders agenda but the kikes will NEVER open their own borders. Fucking kike hypocrites.

>Israel would get raped daily with suicide bombers and trucks of peace.
People talk about nuking Israel, and clean the Muslims later.

No. Use the Muslims to destroy Israel by way of the kikes open borders agenda.

Open Israel's borders and it would be an uncontrollable flood from all across the ME and Africa.

>sentient AI programs itself to imitate crying by leaking water at appropriate moment

Is he speaking in 1950's Briton? Wtf

lol does this fag seriously think people are gonna vote for him in 2020?

Probably, yes.

Considering the massive number of kikes in the MSM he will be given 24/7 positive coverage and blind support from networks like CNN.

Verbal IQ translates well into pretend emotions, doesn't it?

guys like this don't realize that the only reason obama won the first time was because many white people gambled. he won the second time because many white people were disenfranchised and didn't have an option, so they didn't vote.

trump won because he gave white people their voices back. they aren't going to vote for suckerborg. there are 3 full generations of people who witnessed the mistake of obama and the media controlling the narrative.

it will be at least 20 years before anybody like zuckerberg has the potential to attain the presidency.

The first world simply cannot take the whole of the third world that wants to live here. Therefore we need to enforce immigration law anything less is a slow death

Hah, that's funny.
When citizens break the law then cry they still get charged.
When illegals do it it's another story.

I wonder why no other country on the Earth buys that stupid shit...

it's honestly hilarious how he is probably the most powerful person to ever live (has access to the intimidate details of virtually every single person in the west) but he'll never have official political power because no one wants to put any faith in a manlet beta nerd even if he was the second coming of christ

>guys like this don't realize
KYS

Also, >it will be at least 20 years before anybody like zuckerberg has the potential to attain the presidency

wew lad

Clearly you are watching the current state of politics and since of where we were and where we are going.

MISTER PRESIDENT!

>I HAVE HUMAN EMOTIONS
>PLEASE VOTE FOR ME

America... you literally scare the shit out of me. Because people like Zuckerberg and Brianna Wu are probably going to win.

>guys like this don't realize that the only reason obama won the first time was because many white people gambled. he won the second time because many white people were disenfranchised and didn't have an option, so they didn't vote.
>trump won because he gave white people their voices back. they aren't going to vote for suckerborg. there are 3 full generations of people who witnessed the mistake of obama and the media controlling the narrative.
You can't be this fucking naive.
>Obama won
>Obama won again
>Hillary fucking Clinton wins popular vote
>muh trump gave white people their voices back
retard.

>If a highschool senior who doesn't know what the future holds for him.

.... so basically every Fucking senior in high school whether they are illegal or not. God zuckerburg is such a cuck. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he basically steal facebook?

i don't know what you just tried to say to me, son. stop doing drugs.

Jesus christ they really are preparing him to run for President.

next time try making a point. your vapid mockery only serves to indicate your own lack of substance.

At this point I'd rather have 10,000 Islamic extremists then 1 Jew Facebook developer in my country.

You mean like your own reply faggot?

No Jews allowed! House is white for a reason.

LMFAO @ this kike who has no real world experience and thus compass as to what is truly tragic in the world thus gets on stage and gets emotional about basic law enforcement...

youtube.com/watch?v=gib7_FDD60Q

Why is no one telling Israel to take in refugees?

what does the image have to do with anything i've said? what are you trying to say? use your grown-up words. you can do it. i believe in you.

DON'T BE FOOLED!

LORE IS A CONNIVING BASTARD!

they have to go back

HAHAHA THESE DUMB FUCKER DON'T KNOW I AM HERE TO BREAK UP THE FAMILIES

He's so fucking fake and calculating.

They have to go back!

Has Jewishness gone too blatant?

What a faggot .

>be American
>8th grade, 06-07
>new kid from Ecuador
>pretty cool guy
>half way through year learn he and his family are illegal
>report them
>they get deported
>everyone crying and sad
>no fucks given
>mfw

Those who know of illegals and don't report them should be punished for harboring fugitives

>They "trust" me, dumb fucks.

tax these net faggots into obscurity

what the fuck does facebook do?

they dont have 100mil people on the site thats total bs

ad money is acounting scam by joozin

>Poor guy gets deported.
>Doesn't sponsor him for a green card and give him a job.

Be the change you want to see in the world, Mark.

What a fake ass cunt. I bet he's datamining all of our posts to hold it against us for thoughtcrime later.

Mark Zuckerberg suddenly cares a whole lot in a very open way about immigrants and immigration policy. Surely this is because he is at a turning point in his life and he is ready to take the next big step up his own asshole.

I was in absolute agreement with your greentext until you started refuting the truth.

It's pretty fucking obvious what's happening. Yes he's going to run , but he's not counting on winning. He's doing this because he knows he can spread ads like a mother fucking madman within his website. He's going to con advertising money out of companies hard core.
Also, what's more scarier, Zuckerberg or Kushner? If you had to pick?

*leaked oil

FTFY

>It's pretty fucking obvious what's happening.
Meanwhile, Trump supporters are afraid of literally being KILLED by Leftists.

If only 'deported' was the most of their worries.

Looks like ICE has a new lead. Thanks, Zuckerberg.

>Sociopaths have a hard time faking emotion

No they don't, they're excellent at it. That's how they manipulate and charm.

m-m-muh "tech slaves"
m-m-muh shekels

If he actually gave a shit he would hepl develop some tech to fightthe corruption and cartels in Mexico so that people would not be afraid of living there.

I totally agree 100%

you don't need the jew boomerangs his name is zuckerberg

Who? The man named Seth Rich?
(Photo about dumb Jew on Facebook)

This guy is pretty much the 1% incarnate. But lefties will like him now because muh illegals? Wew

Zuck is going to destroy Trump in 2020. Screencap this.

>the 1% incarnate. But lefties will like him
Leftists are the ultra-top-percent. They just psychologically control their 'underlings' to live and die for them with stories of charity and salvation.

Soviets had the top party members, Democrats have the limousine liberals, the Church has it's decadent knights and aristocracy.

This is the same stupid shit that liberals said about Trump.

Cuckerberg went to a private high school.

Do they let illegals in 40,000 a year high schools?

What's he talking about?

i'd coo on her facebook.

Get off of Sup Forums Zuckerberg

Who are Zuckerbergs enemies?

Cuckerbergs high school:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillips_Exeter_Academy

Annual tuition
$46,905 (boarding)
$36,430 (day)

This whole story is phony, that's why he can't say the kids name. He made it up.

Anyway it was like 12 years ago is the kid still an illegal?

What a retard.

Kek.

Literally fake news.

Zuckerberg is lying through his teeth.

He's doing a PR Campaign. FB is having lots of legal problems relating to certain groups using it.

KB with important information:

How the fuck is nigga worth 62 billion at the age of 33

He launched Facecuck at the age of 20 years old as well

Fucking UNREAL

The man is preparing for a presidential run I just know it.

It's fake.

Zuckerberg is 33.

So this happened 15 years ago.

He went to a private high school that cost 46,000 a year.

No one there was an illegal immigrant.

Why can't he say the persons name?

Has he recently spoken to the person to know his citizenship?

Why didn't the person become a citizen after 15 years?

Because there is no person.

Goyim

people with souls.

His name could be Schlomo Shecklestein and it would only be equally jewy

He is, but he doesn't deserve a special rope. Give him the most mundane rope and no special attention. It would be much more insulting to him and his ilk.

fruck facecrook

>this fucking faggot kike talking about takeover offers that split the company
I've seen the social network multiple times because its a good movie and if its even like 20% true Mark Zuckerberg is a complete powerhungry asshole through and through who ruined his personal relationships because of his ruthless ambition, sort of like Griffith in Berserk

>hand rubbers
kek

>Jew faking empathy

Wow, I didn't see this one coming!

>Afraid of being killed by leftists
>Mirror my problems as the right's problems
I'm not afraid of any leftist, even antifa. I've even called them out on a few occasions in SoCal with no reaction. Pussies.

Except it's the facebook CEO, even when myspace was great people hated the owner.

Are you being honest? If so Sieg Fucking Heil!

So mark zuckerbitch made up a story and pretended it was true so hard he believed it and cried?

How about you just roast to death in a zyklon-b inferno, mark zuckerbastard?

Their child is a Jewish chink, what kind of fucked up human beings would willingly bring hellspawn like that into this world?

Do you tape your webcam Sup Forums?

You should.

Sells your information, Facebook's success is why companies like Microsoft and Apple are moving towards selling their 'customers' data too, leave it to a Jew to completely destroy one of the few good things we had left in this world, computers.

slap some law book on his face
face book zuckerjew

It's a true story, and nobody knew I did it. The most sickening part about it all were how the teachers sucked everyone in on muh racism and muh equality.

top kek

>human

That's one hell of a mistake there, Mr. Bong.

You have to go back

At 1.5 Billion users, yes. Yes, he will.

wew

I have a very strong feeling Mark Zuckerberg will be going down very soon, like by the end of the year.

Kek'd

Hahaha what a manlet bitch.
There are only 4 acceptable moments for a man to cry
>War buddies get blown up
>dog/family dies
>Listening to the Anthem/Patriot music
>Watching Hitler give his speech to the masses

This song should bring tears to the eyes of every true American.
youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg

I know who I'm not voting for. Unlikeable faggot

hes gonna end up worse than jeb isnt he?

youtube.com/watch?v=9c8UHgGTjwU

I know (((cracked))) is shit but seriously (((zuckerberg))) is going to try to run against Trump.