The Spinster Question

What is going to happen when a generation of men-hating women hit menopause without having a husband, children, or a family?

This is the Spinster (aka "cat-lady") question. Gen X and Millennials will have a huge number of them.

(following up from previous discussion to see what night Sup Forums says)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There gonna beg us to impregnate them and we will laugh in their face.

they try to convince the next generation of women that their life choice is the right one while descending into depression

this has been happening since the 1960's btw

Who cares.. let them die alone

We need to push stay at home daughters
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Loose pussy for everyone.

Suicide Cults.

They will try to ban or heavily restrict something they think is to blame for their total failure as females.

My guess is that it will be the internet/online gaming. They saw men playing video games instead of giving them attention, and its an easy target.

Every time there is a generation of women that go unmarried and childless, they try for prohibition.

Nothing because women who don't have children don't matter.

You can't impregnate a woman who isn't menstruating anymore.

In 15 there will be a literal generation of Cougars hunting mid-20s Chad cock.

They will unintentionally teach young men exactly what traits to avoid in a woman while trying to relive their glory days as Chad's cocksock.

White women, at least in America, are conservative. That is because they are married to white men. They vote in the interests of white men because if their men are doing well, they, along with their kids, will do well. Once you remove the family and the white husband, white women will mostly be working lower middle class jobs. They will vote in a larger government to extract money from working class families in order to procure welfare for their personal endeavors. In other words, they will be very liberal.

I will point and laugh

this

that's why our birth rate has been so low

The cuckstresses will die out, and the children of the based Christian women will populate the earth

These.

They'll become high school teachers/college professors and brainwash girls into thinking that marriage and children are oppressive. I had a spinster teacher claim in class that the more children a woman wants, the lower her IQ, luckily none of the girls seemed to buy her crap

I'd hit that.

>implying this hasn't already happened to the baby boomer feminists

they end up alone and miserable with their only purpose in life to spread their ideology to the next generation

they'll just start buying young arab husbands like pic

This.
They will be so bitter that they chose the wrong path in life that they will spitefully wish to inflict it upon the generations that come after them.

the next generation of whites is much smaller
possibly more conservative

we will also see a rise in feral cat problems, mark my words.

she's got some nice titties

there are going to be about ten times as many spinsters in the millennial generation. you haven't seen anything yet

They'll just adopt an african kid.

Just found out a stupid bitch I work with openly talks about being a failure because no baby/married or even boyfriend. She has crying fits at her desk about it.

I guessed all this within 1 min if meeting her. Coworker confirmed it all 3 months later.