Brit/pol/ - ASMR Degenerates thread

>Incompetent security services warned about attacker, did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
archive.is/q6MbF

>The Queen visits Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4541026/The-Queen-visits-Royal-Manchester-Children-s-Hospital.html
archive.is/qxjqD

>Trump: terrorist "losers", leaks "deeply troubling"
bbc.com/news/uk-40048565
archive.is/kuL1x

>8 men arrested, arrests "significant"
news.sky.com/video/police-significant-arrests-in-manchester-investigation-10892486

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX

>Election is allowed to continue on Friday, small parties can do Thursday
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-idUKKBN18K2CJ
archive.is/q9ZjP

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/ny1WF

>Thousands of troops swarm the street in Operation Temperer
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/raise-terror-level-critical-5000-troops-streets-operation-temperer
archive.is/DV6Ke

>UKIP Manifesto
ukip.org/manifesto2017

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election
thesun.co.uk/news/3625381/manchester-attack-brings-anguish-as-all-those-missing-now-confirmed-as-victims-of-bombing-at-ariana-grande-concert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poopoo

Benders and animenonces fuck off.

what ever happened to the 14 missing kids in Manchester?
Have they been found or what

>>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight

Would be hard for parliamentary oversigt when it's not sitting. Can't he recalled either due to the election. There are no MPs.

g-goodnight senpais...
sleep well...

>our security services have been aware of every attacker that's been successful here
>somehow they weren't taken in

Literally what does it take to be a terror-preaching muslim and actually get arrested in this country? It took Anjem about 10 years to finally get banged up despite the oodles of evidence that he was aiding and abetting murderous cells.

Tanks on Labour's lawn.

Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

Because some cunt asked last thread for a pic

We need to start importing some of these Belgian qt's lads.

Wasn't he a lawyer though and always made sure that he didn't quite break a law? I think we need some more discretion in the law so we can lock up people like that

Gladii are dumb swords. Almost katana meme tier.

is listening to incest ASMR degenerate?

Yes, listening to ASMR is degenerate.

What the fuck is ASMR treble Hitler?

cum in mummy

have comfy restiful sleeps desu

i-incest ASMR..?

wrong

No.

Clearly I shall defer to your patrician taste in my best drunken purchase.

y-you too Crumpetsenpai...

He's right
ASMR is the gayest fucking thing on earth
I would rather take a dick than voluntarily watch that shit

You autists need to sort your lives out

I mean, it could be worse but drunk (you) has bad taste is all I'm saying.

Get back to politic or fuck off to Sup Forums

andy burnham on bbcqt 'terrorists arent representative of muslims just as white ppl arent representative of tommy mair'

white ppl, 60m, killed 1 person, in 10 years
muslim men 1.25m, killed ~80ppl (7/7, Mcr) in 10 years

x3840 more likely

if tommy was representative of white ppl, every MP would be dead 5 times over.

It's mainly about relaxation and the "tingles" you get are genuinely satisfying. I don't see why you have such a problem with it

I don't know I would go that far but it is fucking stupid.

I just came all over my knees.

>that based man that actually went to Didbury Mosque

The problem is if you take in every potential attacker who has commited no crime, what do you charge them with?

You need to not let them in the country to begin with

Out of curiosity what would have met your subjective criteria Lindy?

>It's mainly about relaxation

>I can only relax when a camwhore tells me what a good boy I am, and how good I am for working hard all day while she takes care of our imaginary baby

holy fuck.

>It's mainly about relaxation and "tingles" you get are genuinely satisfying. I don't see why you have such a problem with it
You can get that in real life by speaking to people, you fucking faggot

SORT IT OUT M8

Not quite.

Who's Lindy?

With regards to swords, a proper English longsword is always stellar, though I'm actually a bit partial to slightly curved blades like falchions or daos.

Right I'm afraid of catching autism but can someone please tell me what ASMR is so I don't have to click on the links?

a response in the brain to certain noises.

lewd whispers arn't the same without the girl though.

severe lack of sauce on that kebab

?

Whore whispering on cam to lonely retards so they can feel like someone in the world shows a modicum of affection for them.

The slow leak of victims is just what the BBC likes.

>>>I can only relax when a camwhore tells me what a good boy I am, and how good I am for working hard all day while she takes care of our imaginary baby

Yep that's exactly what I said

No, you can't. You have no idea what you're talking about

nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election

Missoula was a mistake

COLLUSION!

Imagine how pathetic you life would be if you watch videos online of girls whispering shit just so you can get 'tingles'

Lindybeige
If you've genuinely have never heard of him don't Google him. He's to discussions of weaponry as being racist in greggs is to britpol.

I've always just really liked Romans and as cavalry sabres which I've an affinity for through fencing are basically banned, it seemed a good idea.

tfw no innocent whispers gf

Don't give the yank his (you)s.

That's incredibly sad. Then again people buy body pillows.

Mmm, I don't mind a sabre I have to say.

thesun.co.uk/news/3625381/manchester-attack-brings-anguish-as-all-those-missing-now-confirmed-as-victims-of-bombing-at-ariana-grande-concert/

My life is pretty pathetic desu but I've never understood ASMR shit. It seems retarded.

Yes, you can. I had the feeling you get from ASMR before such a thing even existed. It's a tingling sensation in the forehead, apart from I got it by speaking to people in real life or in certain situations with my girl etc

Fuck off autist and get a life

Man in the QT audience that actually bothered to check out the mosque and found hate-preaching. Literally done more than any policeman in the last 5 years

O.K. obliviously brit pol is under an attack. Best go off and have a tea and biscuit. Let the mods do their job and start a fee bans.

OP can you link that Frivolous Fox video?

Surely the same feeling can be replicated by walking into a door?

Yes you can you fucking idiot, maybe if you left the house and formed a connection with someone you'd feel something other than "tingles" you lonely runt.

Labour will win

It is pretty disgusting, but yeah, for some people it's literally all they have I suppose. The illusion of affection or pleasure.

Frankly I don't know why they don't go the extra step and buy a literal whore to cuddle with for a bit.

whores taking the money of sadfucks who want to be called a good boy and pretend to have their hair brushed because it makes them all tingly.

Literally one of the saddest things on earth.

>not chairman secretary Corbyn

tea n biscuits were very nice, it was the 'down with the decadent west " i wasn't a fan of.

>Fuck off autist and get a life

I'm the autist yet you're genuinely triggered because I watch ASMR videos

>Lindybeige mentioned
Obligatory
S P A N D A U
P
A
N
D
A
U
I've half an idea for a novel I've been considering for a bit. Would anyone mind if I shared?

That would require actually being with real person I suppose.

What's it about lad.

>the hate people have for asmr
Its no different to people booking in at health spas and get massages.
Are massages haram too /shit/pol?

This makes a lot of sense in a strange psychoanalysis sort of way that you can never be sure of, unless you mean literally role playing a mother. What if you're a girl that listens to it?

Was it MI5 that videoed him putting the bins out after all lads?

So British

>Incompetent security services warned about attacker, did fuck all

>Here do this job, but if someone can imply in anyway that you're being discriminatory to a minority, especially muslims, you'll lose your job
>be surprised when the security service doesn't do it's job.

Poste link to pastebin far easier to parse lots of text off of Sup Forums

Yes, you can experience unintentional ASMR in real life. It's a pleasant sensation. If you watch ASMR videos you can literally experience that sensation on demand.

For me, it's not about being lonely (although lonely people do find solace in ASMR videos), it's about the relaxing sensations and the fact that it helps me to fall asleep

Actually you can. I have a coworker that talks in a way that gives me tingles every day

If you know the answer to your own question why would you even ask the question? And then I realized my stupidity…… a Leaf. Don't be Dick Head lad.

See

My prediction is on track so far. Conservative lead cut to single digits before the end of the month, election too close to call in final 3 days.

Paxman and Question Time appearances will be decisive, May to look weak and wobbly in both of them.

Man people just don't get asmr. Some of the best videos don't even feature a person. There used to be a asmr video maker that did vids in a really remote place like iceland, it was just the sound of wind and water from the hot spas.

Is that a pig with a penis growing out of its face?

>psychoanalysis

Literally occultism, m8.

>What if you're a girl that listens to it?

The girls I know that listen to it listen mainly to the hairbrush noises and sound effects.

Na its more of the fact that the security services have far too many people to follow. They have to prioritise who they think will blow themselves up the soonest

Oh god please no. Don't remind me.

This is Sup Forums so it's easier to do in "it's like" form.
An alien invasion which begins with slow infiltration of population. Replacement and hybridization are common. The media and politicians all tell us this is the new normal. Then as the big fleet arrives they start terraforming the world and eating our biomass.

In meme terms: the road, except it's a tyranid invasion mixed with every pol conspiracy I can lump in, told in a World War Z style multi viewpoint thing, except of our defeat rather than glorious victory.

That's fine, I have no issue with those kinds of vids. I've listened to stuff like jungle noises and what have you.

It's the junk with women pretending to be your wife or whatever that I'm against.

Oh, hey, it's the guy that was on "the big questions" laughing at dead homos

Yes.

Well, it's not my usual fare but I'd probably read it.

what are the odds that most terrorists are incest babies?

That's no way to talk abour ur mum, lad.

Who doesn't laugh at that though?

Yeah but its no reason to condem the entire genre. I see cynical whores pop up on youtube all the time making trashy dick sucking asmr vids. So e of these people seem to genuinely hate asmr for some reason. Like extreme jealousy? Maybe caught their husband watching taylor darling.

What this guy said is a large sub category of ASMR. But the main point is that certain sounds give people tingles or chills and it's really relaxing. All of the good ones will focus on that.

But yeah you do get like "Personal Attention GF Roleplay with Kisses" or some pathetic shit like that in the suggested videos with like half a million views. It makes me sad to think how many guys are trying to fill the void virtually instead of seeking intimacy out in the real world.

>people that show that my precious whisper-waifus as anything but pure are just JEALOUS

you again. go away.

Good thinking m8 but I'm just kicking ideas around just now. I am having a quiet week this week with work (also why I'm conscious) so plotting this out is helping.
See for what I'm on about

>flat used by terrorist raided round the corner from gay village
>bomb exploded less than a mile from large Jewish community
>'bomb factory' found in Moss Side (black community)

muslim community feels scared??????

>asmr
>absolutely haram
Abdul you never had a chance anyway just hand yourself in.