2017 Montana Election

So, it's filling in the exact same way it did when Trump won. People would rather someone who bodyslams to the ground and chokes a reporter over a Democrat. That party is such a joke, now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrtSvCPaygs
nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election
nbcnews.com/business/economy/trump-team-stands-budget-s-2-trillion-math-error-n763996
time.com/4791113/trump-budget-math-mistake/
archive.is/teyLR
chicagotribune.com/news/chi-blagojevich-impeachment-removal-story.html
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-illinois-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Democrat trick. Like every time, it backfires. They just don't get Americans. Outside of cities and liberal areas, people hate the press.

LEADING BY 700.

GIAN BRINGING DOWN THE FORTE!

of course people want someone who chokes a reporter. MSM is the worst.

B-BUT MUH TRUMP EFFECT
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO START WINNING

HE LITERALLY JOHN CENA ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENTED A REPORTER!!!!! TWO SCOOPS! TWO SCOOPS

i am so glad to watch liberals fucking crash and burn out of existence.

Did Americans care about Gianoforte bodyslamming the Grauniad reporter?

The Democratic Party has lost over 1030 seats since 2010, the presidency, the senate, the house, and probably under trump the Supreme Court. People have overwhelming rejected them. Literally Hitler!!! beat your party, just let that sink in.

Literally the fucking opposite.

>that deep red

It's beautiful

>Body slam a journalist
>Wins

Feel fucking great man

It's funny how backwards these Montana yokels are lol

if they stuck to true liberal ideas and backed off identiy politics, muslim shit, trans shit, and black lives matter they might actually start winning elections

>reporter

Trolls aren't reporters just because they make you feel good or say things you like.

How much you want to bet the damn thing was set up? Walk into his way or something so he has no choice but to "body slam" (which was probably more of him simply bumping into him) and the (((reporters))) all claim it was assault.

Reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrtSvCPaygs

I said a prayer to the ghost of Richard Nixon a few hours ago, looks like it's paying off!

People do not want democrat, for reasons that I hope are obvious.

Montana is full of rural and suburban retards. City people all voted Hillary.

Burgers do not at all enjoy reporters, low-tier burger.

A while back I was looking for cities in MT to potentially move to one day. I think I'm gonna go look again.

Any suggestions, fellas?

The cities are where the Democrats live.

#IMWITHSLAM

I do wish I had a charles barkley picture.

>Electing someone who can bodyslam a terrorist is bad now
Fucking leaf

Anaconda

Well, I was thinking a subrub or something similar close to a particular city.

Did anyone think a Democrat would ever win in Montana? That's prime hick coutnry right there.

Republicans used to win this region by 15% in the last two elections. if Greg wins by only 6%~10% it means republicans are down big time nationally

/

Incumbents are always stronger. That's really the reason by this.

>"Now I hear... there's a little bitch journalist around here.."
>the crowd boos with light chants of "fake news!" spread throughout the crowd
>"I don't take shit from no one! Not CNN not MSNBC not Washington Post and i'm certainly not going to take shit from some wimp Guardian I'll tell you that right now!"
>the crowd is going nuts. Two fans are fighting in the front because one of their wild cheering caused the other's beer to fall. A distraught looking man who suspiciously resembles a 2016 presidential candidate stands behind the tussle holding a a sign that reads "will govern for claps"
>"WHERE IS THAT PUNY PALE BITCH GET HIM IN HERE"
>the crowd roars in a frenzied manner as a pale, hairy (yet somehow still effeminate), skinny man is pushed into the arena. The man quivers in fear glancing around at the bloodthirsty crowd. All he sees are screaming figures many of whom are capped in red hats.
>"YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING YOUR SHIT INTO MY HOUSE? MY HOUSE?! GET READY FOR A WORLD OF PAIN PAL"
>The journalist panics and begins to run out the arena. He is quickly grabbed by the hulking man and lifted above his head.
>It is at that moment, while hoisted in air, that everything slows to a stop. The chants fade out. The arena light blinds him. It's election night. He's reading a post on his website guaranteeing Hillary Clinton an 81% chance of winning. He gleefully sips his morning tea as he tweets out that he can't want for girls everywhere to proudly be able to speak of their female president. All is calm. All is good.
>There is a sharp cry. He is jolted back in time to his moment of doom. The hulking man heaves the pale bag of bones down onto the floor deafening the arena with the sound of broken bones and shattered dreams. The crowd screams in jubilation as the man grabs an American flag to wave at the crowd.

Honestly Monanta people are dumb for voting republican over and over again

if he broke the reporters neck he would have won by more points today

That's fucking amazing.

Praise Kek.

S H A D I L A Y

now throw on the nigger population and this map will make more sense

Live results. He's still up.
nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election

We have been over this you fucking Jew. GDP means shit, there are so many factors to a healthy economy.

The DNC is pouring millions into these special elections and still losing. The ads they run don't give their candidate's party and pretty say the same shit as the Republican candidate. It's also a mid year special election and not a presidential election, turnout will be lower.

having a D next to your name in rural states may as well be the same as having a swastika next to it, dems as a party just dont get common folk

>John Cena attitude adjusted a reporter

UGH LIKE SUCH A JOKE
I CAN NOT EVEN ANYMORE
#drumpfregret #Sup Forums=republican(It's not)

do you know what his name was leaf?

Rather be poor and free than a rich slave.

Montanafag here (Missoula in specific, one of the more liberal areas due to being a college town). Everyone I know thinks the reporter thing was fucking hilarious. It's so pro trump here trump could of shot a man in the street and got overwhelmingly elected.

West Virginia is 90% white and it's still among the poorest states in the US

It's republicans fucking up your state, not blacks

Actually, Montana ranks high in overall financial health as a state and rocks a large budget surplus year after year. It's one of the 5 states that doesn't even have an income tax. What are you even talking about?

pure coincidence

That's because Montana has a democratic governor, not a republican governor

The states around it which have republican governors are doing much more poorly

bro the supposed slam was in self defense the jew reporter tried to kiss the guy n grab hsi cock

>This.

Good thing their too busy choking on hateraid to notice how close they are to the edge.

It's going to be funny if he wins after bodyslamming that reporter.

It's going to be even funnier if he wins because of it.

Explain Illinois Schlomo

Explain how.

never gonna happen, theyre in a catch-22 of their own design,

they back-off the crazy stuff and they lose their fickle degenerate base, the elite donors who buy their own bullshit, and the useful idiots that get out the vote for them, they keep harping on the marxism and they radicalize their base further and push away normal americans

Most republican states are doing worse than illinois

You are just not aware how hard you are fucked up

This couldn't be a more perfect election. For the 3rd time libs get their hearts broken in a special election. The icing on the cake is that the alpha candidate whooped the ass of a libfag reporter the day before the election and still won. Either would have been awesome but we get a twofer. Trump has to troll this. He could ruin Memorial Day weekend for every American lib with the right tweet tomorrow.

Nigger IL is by far the most corrupted state in the union and its a blue state.

Is that why people are fleeing California for Texas, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon and Montana? Colorado and Oregon used to be red states until a center leftist cancer moved in.

Now go away kike.

Texas.
Now your argument is invalid.

It's because republicans are economically illiterate, that's how

nbcnews.com/business/economy/trump-team-stands-budget-s-2-trillion-math-error-n763996

time.com/4791113/trump-budget-math-mistake/

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/teyLR

Dumbass that was the point.

I didn't say ALL republicans state are doing poorly, dumbass

I said that in average republican state are doing much worse

>That's because Montana has a democratic governor

That's your evidence? The one fucking governor.

>>>reddit

They had republican governors when I lived there - up through the early 2000's. I can assure you that they were doing quite well then too.

Why did he body slam him?

>I didn't say ALL republicans state are doing poorly, dumbass

That's what you were implying with your shitty one layer deep of evidence, obamaleaf tier graph.

The evidence is this look at the bottom of the chart. there is a strong correlation between having a republican governor and being a really poor state. this is not a coincidence

>hateraid

Fuck off normie faggot

The silver lining is that West Virginia disproves the "poverty causes violence" meme

I grew up in Appalachia. The mountains create a different breed of folks who don't really give a fuck about money. Yea, we're poor, but we know how to really live. It's all about family and the land. If you're not from here, you'll never get it. I got out, military, MBA and nice comfy life in DC area. I hate it and want to go home to my mountains.

>So, it's filling in the exact same way it did when Trump won.

What do you expect when the Russians are manipulating the US elections again?

>muh based negros

Chicago

What exactly does the governor do for the state's economy?

Missoula is full of libtards the rest of that state is pretty red

Body slammed himself right into office.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems want to have it looked at.

Well, who is the Dem? A musician?

Of course I don't know the Republican either.

The guy's a fucking billionaire. A quarter of million dollars is chump change.

yeah! based Okie-fag here, very proud of my grand ole state!

Anaconda resident here. Stay away from this backwater shithole.

billings here

No, IL is the most corrupted state in the union and by far one of the worst in the union and easily the worst in the Midwest
>Rob Blago, democrat, the first IL govoner in the hostory of IL to be impeached with a 59-0 vote
chicagotribune.com/news/chi-blagojevich-impeachment-removal-story.html
Chicago, crime rate through the roof as we all know
IL debt crisis, currently IL is bringing in 130b and spending 150, and their debt level is at 150b
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-illinois-debt-clock.html
There is so much shit wrong with that fuck hole.

I live 10 minutes from the montana border, no surprise the chugs vote solid democrat. Blackfoot reserve looks like post-war sarajevo

Can't wait for that dude to come to Washington and realize there are myriad reporters at all times pointing recorders in your face, since it's their job and all. He's going to get PTSD being triggered that hard.

Those reporters better bring ice packs and contact lenses.

1. A man who's suppose to represent his fellow man should be entirely barred from any political position if he ever attacks another man
2. With how underhanded, virtue-less, uncaring and money grubbing democratic politicians are you'd be insane to vote for them
3. I can imagine a lot of reporters who's only goal is to antagonize with loaded questions and such who should be body slammed

Missoula is a really nice city with a very pretty area, decent internet as well. It's one of the more "liberal" areas of Montana, which is hardly liberal because it's Montana.

Didn't that end with the implication that he was eventually overwhelmed and raped?

He's gonna show up the Washington with a Saiga 12 and some drum mags filled with slugs and start hosing the place down, he's gonna blast himself straight into the Oval office.

>Murder is low in WV therefore poverty isn't correlated with crime
Laugh at the retard everyone

wow its as if you know nothing about montana

ID vote for anyone who bodysalmmed a fucking commy in self defense

>tfw you think it's him who needs to be ready for them

WV is Dem run. Has been for decades.

>The Slamming Has Only Begun.
My body is ready.

>A man who's suppose to represent his fellow man should be entirely barred from any political position if he ever attacks another man
I disagree completely. If someone harasses constantly I would attack them, my friends and male family would do the same. If he wants to represent his fellow men, he shouldn't put up with shit.

And I'm in fucking Massachusetts, in Montana his handling of that weasel gave him an electoral slam dunk.