Is Sup Forums ready?

Is Sup Forums ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White Afghanistan

it needs more religious hints, though.

I'm going to PS that and add a star of david flag, some beanie jew hats, and a synagogue.

Thats disgusting. Ubisoft games are shit anyway.

God I hope those are the good guys
I'm tired of how they paint the glorious master race with such a tainted and stereotypical image

>Sinner isn't a nigger

Are they even trying to subvert me? Get with it game designers.

>looks like a crazy ass christian cult. Probably something like the Branch-Davidians.
>This is somehow a problem

>invade hicktown and kill all the hicks because they won't pay back taxes for the last 500 years of their cattle grazing on government land that was recently rezoned to the goverment even though the land is on their deed
Oh yeah, it will do well.

Them Davidians aren't going to immolate themselves. "Toss a Burner"

DLC is where you rescue Elean Gonzalez from his loving aunt and uncle.

Imagine if it was a Jewish or Muslim cult. They would be freaking out. However it's ok to demonize white Christians. The hypocrisy is the problem, not the content.

do I get to play as the "enemies"?

I'm positive it's supposed to be Scientologists.

Realistically? Not a problem. I'm replaying FC3, and I'm rich white Cali-boy getting tribal tattoos and killing Maori, Hispanics, and Africans.
Most vidya fodder are white anyway

I couldnt get through the last one. fucking boring ass time consuming motherfucker. video games are the new control. Its why these shooters go on forever now. months roll off the calendar. Not how success bides its time

Flag looks pretty cool

Yep. It's going to be:
Rural America full of Christian Nazis.
Guns.
Red meat.
Muh end times.
Muh sovereign citizen.
Muh Russian funding.

The milita movement died in the 90s, and fizzed out after Y2K was proven wrong.

Even still a bunch of retards in a compound in Montana are not a threat to anything or anyone.

But that group of blacks down the road? Better turn back least you end up on World Star.

Didn't most players sympathize with the villains of 3 and 4? I hope this will redpill some normies

No. People try to kill you, you kill them back.

Nothing surprising her. You should just refuse to buy Ubisoft games on principle.

Dumb setting. Nowhere in the US is remote enough to contain the typical events of a Far Cry game without the police/military breaking it up immediately.

It's okay when Christians do it

This continues to be annoying. The same bullshit was pulled with Bioshock Infinite (Which turned out to be a bad game regardless of propaganda).

>Who is Warren Jeffs

Expect all kinds of deliverance cliches complete with "purge" masked faggots with butcher knives who act with retarded bloodlust for no reason.

you got a purty mouth

That's very small scale compared to what is expected in a Far Cry game.

Video games are a gay waste of time.

>expecting any kind of quality from ubisoft

isnt farcry one of those games you sympatize with the villian on?

>Troy Sanders on the left end of the table

They're making them out to be evil.
Basically saying Patriotic Christian families are full of hate for voting Trump.
Ubisoft is trash.

I bet you believe that the Feds were perfectly in the right when they slaughtered those people at Ruby Ridge, Faggot.

I'm guessing they're supposed to be rednecks, but why do they look like progressive numales, at least get your designs right.

I'm not, I haven't bought a Ubi game in years.
I'm just saying the scale and magnitude that the series is known for doesn't make any sense in the US. It only seems plausible in 3rd world countries with little to no law emforcement.
Sure you got the same kind of stuff in the US in GTA, but GTA is an over the top parody.

don't care about the plot
still boycotting mandatory u-play installation here
fuck them all to death

Will we get to fight a cult of Mormons

Do we know you CANNOT join them? Dont you get to decide which side to fight for in Far Cry games?

>How dare the son investigate his barking dog
>How dare the husband fire towards the people who just murdered his son
>How dare the wife walk around her kitchen
That subsistence farmer had it coming when he sold weapons to the white power organization that solicited him despite being 30% local cops, 30% FBI and 40% ATF.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums then

I think they look cool.
t MO

Screencap this. There will be black cultists in tomorrow's reveal trailer.

It's social engineering designed to make people be ok with killing "Those types of people".

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Alright, liberal.

boils, my goddamn blood what they did to those people. Fuckin hell, that chink FBI sniper who shot the wife and her baby didn't face any consequences.

I hope that piece of trash Janet Reno burns in hell.

[spoiler]lmao[/spoiler]

Make one of the jews

>Game about white people that fights inmoral white people.
>No browns in sight.

Your problem is?

Becuase immoral (((white))) people are atheists

As long as they bring back Co-Op and its 4 characters from Far Cry 3, everything will be OK.

the sinner is probably gay or something.

Also notice that the design is Da Vinci's Last Supper and it is traditional jewish perversion of Christian imagery.

Everybody in this thread report this post and posts like them until mods develop a spam detection for them.

Everybody in this thread report this post and posts like them until mods develop a spam detection for them

I'm betting the protag will be brown

don't forget genderqueer disabled trans-cyborg.

ha ha fucking this. see why won't they represent islam?

>Ubisoft games are shit anyway.
Blood DRagon was fucking awesome

Bigot. Think of the 32nd gendered lesbian cuban-chinese comminists sufferin from the Clap

Anything over 2-3 links in a post without any direct commentary to those posts individually is fucking cancer. Lurk moar and/or simply kill yourself.

sage faggot ass Sup Forumsidyashit on Sup Forums on general principle /gg/niggers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess it's a swipe at "Trump country" because the bad guys are rural white American Christians. Also the guy on the right has a fashy haircut. In real life these people would donate more to charity than the rest of the country combined, have the lowest divorce and violent crime rate, serve on the front lines of the government's (((wars))), and generally build the communities that latte statists flee to after they've ruined their own states.

criminally underrated

You're fucking retarded, it's always been this

God, I hate it how every since redd*t has migrated the alt right has adopted the same culture of outrage as the SJWs used to have

>HUUUUHH?? SOME OF THE VILLAINS ARE WHITE? RACIST!!!!! HAO DARE U!!!!

Fuck off, FarCry always been this way.

>SOME OF THE VILLAINS ARE WHITE
All of the villains look white, in fact it's white culture itself that is "the problem" in this game. How would you feel if the bad guys were a maple syrup cartel that rode moose and attacked people with hockey sticks?

>leaf
>facebook frog
b8 m8

can I play these nice white people and cap degenerate libs?

>How would you feel if the bad guys were a maple syrup cartel that rode moose and attacked people with hockey sticks?

I'd feel fucking great dipshit. It's a fucking video-game, you're literally getting triggered over a fucking video-gaming. I thought SJWs wanting niggers and queers in video-gaming were bad, alt-right faggots getting triggered over the villains being white people are even worse.

GO BACK TO

This, it's fucking shameful stop being white pride SJWs you faggots. 22 little girls just got killed in Manchester and all the press can do is apologize, this is literally the stupidest thing to get mad over

>Is Sup Forums ready?
I stopped at 3. Frankly, all of the Farcry games have been boring. Being edgy is the last refuge of design when you don't have entertainment to rely on.

>the timing of the game is suspicious

What you niggers don't understand is that for a game of this magnitude it usually takes 3 years to develop.

Trump wasn't even running at this point in time. Also, Ubisoft just released Ghost Recon Wildlands which is about goddamn American specops liberating the shit out of Bolivia while killing thousands of spics.

Why are whites bending over backwards to apologize to the muslimes for any "backlash" following the Manchester bombing? Because they've been brainwashed into having white guilt. Games like Far Cry 5 are instrumental in this.

I'm not annoyed by the game per se, I don't even play them. I'm annoyed that gamers, including impressionable kids, will be influenced by it, and also *the intent* of the developers.

>Post on Sup Forums
>they say go back to Sup Forums
>post on Sup Forums
>they say go back to Sup Forums

also this

Can you play as the good guys in this game?

pretty much any board that isn't Sup Forums has better video game discussion than Sup Forums