Why do white people live in trailer parks?

Why do white people live in trailer parks?

Do they do anything else besides meth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWIB59EpRhs
youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6y5ItP7DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's the life

they fuck they sista before we do

it looks compfy as fuck tho

some are real nice some not so much. it is what you make it desu

The people who live in them are beyond fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWIB59EpRhs

They're the only low-income places where you can live without dindus. In section 8 housing, you get robbed, raped, beaten, burglarized, and murdered. In trailer parks, your only problem is seeing drug deals in front of your trailer.

t. Lived in a trailer park in high school. It was far nicer and safer than the dindu enclave of section 8 housing near-by.

Cyrus quit waving your little gun around. Make like a tree and fuck off.

I like the idea of having a small space and making optimal use of it. Not having neighbors so close by, or a piece-of-shit depreciating trailer made out of plywood and aluminum, but a sturdy home with some Lebensraum around it.

quad kike living in a BLACKED trailer park because my mom is cheap. IAMA

I'm a white poorfag raised in Baltimore. A trailer park would be massive upgrade for me.

niggers sucker punching again

I've actually seen more older people live in mobile homes or trailer parks. Of course the ones I've seen are ocean front in San Diego.

My lot fee's are less than your cable bill, and I don't have to go anywhere for pussy or drugs.
>trailer park girls go 'round the outside
>youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

trailer parks in australia are usually occupied by old people who have been kiked out of their pension by the government.

Only affordable housing in this town
(Ave. House $350k)

Trailers $20-40k with $450/mo for utilities & parking place

>looked into it, but I'll just move away

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6y5ItP7DA

I've seen bad trailer parks, and I've seen good ones.
The good ones are like peaceful suburbs for poor people, no bullshit to contend with like the bad ones, no fucking drama.

You got a problem with trailers?

When you are the majority no one gives you free shit.

super cheap cost of living, usually a small tight-knit community. also out of the way, rural, decently quiet.
youre right though, some are bad.
about as likely as getting shitty neighbor(s) in town though.

Those are senior citizen parks. Minimum age is typically 55. Your kids can sleep over sometimes, but they can't be a problem

Would a slav such as myself fit in well at a trailer park?

Kek I love Richmond.

do niggers do anything besides lose?

Yup, the entire time I was like the nigger is going to throw a sucker punch.

Sure enough, the nigger threw a sucker punch.

NEVER EVER EVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF A COON. EVER.

dude le big eye man
the show sucks

It's an alternative to an apartment. You don't share a thin faggot wall/ceiling/floor that some criminal developer built to increase profits. You get your own private parking space right outside your door. Some have a pool. Some have lots lf trees or are by green spaces. The people there want to own rather than rent.

First thing I'd do as president is sign an execution order for all the developers who built all these shitty apartments.