Liberals feel the might of the flyover state

>young liberal male shows up for first day of college
>so excited to begin his career in journalism
>dreams of interviewing important people and breaking big news stories some day
>joins the progressive group on campus
>buys the thickest rimmed glasses he can find
>lands a job with The Guardian right after graduation
>can't believe his dream of stomping out racist, sexist, xenophobic ideology with investigative journalism is happening
>5 years later
>gets sent to Montana to interview a highly problematic political candidate
>prepares a gotcha healthcare question that is sure to inform the Montana voters
>stretches his skinny little legs up to the podium and straightens his tiny bird neck to ask his question
>this is it, his interview will finally be published on The Guardian
>asks the question
>gets fucking body slammed

First they ask questions, then we body slam them, then we win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHWmOEVd63E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Local News says Gianforte is leading by over 3000. Loving the salt.

This is Trump's America now libfags. This is the new normal.

it's going to get worse for them

Republicans are niggers that respond to questioning with violence.

but fuck that violent antifa, right? keeeeeeeeeek

>bullying journalists
>a bad thing

NORMALIZE THIS!

You understand that liberal "males" are some of the most annoying, uptight, weak, faggy, shrill, social justice-y pathetic and just worthless people in the universe, right?

You'd make some of that cardboard armor and a jerry-rigged sword and just start killing them if you got stuck with them for very long.

Also you understand that a "gotcha" question is an intentional booby-trap that makes the person who asked it look like a gigantic asshole, right?

Fucker deserved a hell of a lot worse than being body slammed.

to be fair, this is the first and only time any of us will hear of Ben Jacobs, so he may as well enjoy it

Keep crying cuck

They set this as the standard with constant attacks on Trump supporters. We are now responding in kind and now they are scared.

>bloody anus flag
democrats lie and lie until they get their teeth knocked out. should happen more often tbqh

Standing here
I realise
You are just like me
Trying to make history

Is there a video?

you faggots brought it to this point, don't cry now because you are to weak to stop it

Don't allow anyone to forget that the left pepper sprayed old ladies and infants, bike locked to the head, set buildings on fire, and is currently systematically trying to dismantle everything white in existence.

They deserve a hell of a lot worse than body slamming.

No, we respond to liberal media gotcha tactics with violence.

Not very flattering to have your 15 minutes looking like a complete man-baby. it is much unwanted attention if the kike has an ounce of testosterone to him.

Good point.

so I'm sure he's loving it

Liberal kike media two months ago: "It's your moral duty to punch a nazi and we define who's a nazi"

Liberal kike now: "OY VEEEEEEEY YOU CAN'T ATTACK US! BAD GOY DON'T FIGHT BACK!"

"punch a Nazi" is being used to mean "beat the living shit out of every white person you see".

So I say we have a right to defend ourselves, and we have a right to show these motherfuckers what the actual score is. Libs need physical violence to remind them that they exist at our leisure, and have no power whatsoever, as well as very little or no testosterone whatsoever.

After all, if your choice is body slam someone or get pepper spray bike locked to the head and then stomped on, most people take body slam.

(((ben))) (((jacobs)))

This. There has to be a recording

Didn't the faggot enter a private office (a place he wasn't allowed into) and aggressively start shoving a mic in this guys face while asking some bullshit "gotcha" questions? Do I have that fact wrong?

You sound like a nigger. Obviously he should have just pulled a Trump and mocked the little faggot.

Committing a crime isn't a good way to handle things.

There's audio, but haven't seen video.

Body slamming a communist jew is a crime?

Fuck off back to Israel heebsteinberg.

Overwhelming force is the only thing these faggots understand. They were never spanked as kids, so to get your ass beat must be a fucking system shock to them.

>questioning
Actually the press is engaged in seditious libel right now, if they were smart they'd see that the fire is rising and turn down the heat for a while.

When it boils over it's not going to be pretty.

I normally wouldn't agree with you, but then I saw pic related on my faceberg feed the other day.

B-B-B-B-BODY SLAMMED
SUUUUUUUUUPER SUUUUUUUUNNNNNDAAAAAAY
youtube.com/watch?v=WHWmOEVd63E

And it got me thinking

finally someone did it.

(((Jacobs)))

The 2020 elections should just be rural and suburban retards beating the shit out of the press at Trump rallies.

It should be normalized to attack liberal publications on sight from now on

We need to start suplexing cucks.

that the NAP is for faggots.

So what do these fuckers expect to happen when they run up on the wrong person and get a hole the size of a human fist blasted in their head by the long steel dick of a gun?

It will definitely happen.

a lot worse

>COME ON AND SLAM
>IF YOU WANNA JAM
>COME ON AND SLAM
>AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
>COME ON AND SLAM
>IF YOU WANNA JAM
>COME ON AND SLAM
>AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
>COME ON AND SLAM
>IF YOU WANNA JAM
>COME ON AND SLAM
>AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

but communism is just fine

where are trans people murdered? muslim countries?

If trans people were murdered that often there wouldn't be any trans people, they're something along the order of 1% of the population. If they were being wholesale murdered daily, there wouldn't be any trans people.

But you just try explaining that to these insane fucks.

Communism that causes mass murders and starvation isn't real communism though.

>it was real in my mind

The Jew cries out in pain as he abuses you.

Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!

GIGANTO FORTE

if you think its okay to just lash out at someone asking you a question than Ur not better than the Muslims you want removed. This is highly inappropriate and stupid behavior. The reporter could have called his mother a whore and hitting him wouldn't be justified.

what was that on the sign? I want to try it

No idea what they're referring to here. My favorite part is where one reasonable person states the obvious and is met with some vapid cunt saying that opinions are just for inconsequential materialist garbage.

electricity

being asked a question you don't like should not be used as an excuse to chimp out

We're not anti-fa, offensive speech should not result in violence

>Ghandi reference
top kek

Looked to me like it was electrified.

Journalists deserve whatever they get
They're not humans

Could have gone pro if I hadn't joined the army!

So I suppose we should let leftists who despise us follow us into our office and be gigantic annoying dickheads?

Maybe that's what you do in macron's france, but in a real country that doesn't stand.

Now drop and make me 20 baguettes, FAGGOT!

>ur as bad as da muslims
>highly inappropriate
>violence is never the answer

You sound like a school teacher. Violence against liberals is justified as long as they're breathing.

We've hit a crossroads here. Liberals want a bunch of terrorists flooding the country, they hate family, they hate religion, and they love every satanic and vile thing a person can do.

The corporate media should be attacked on sight and liberals need to be beaten into their safe spaces

>its okay to punch a nazi says the media
>anyone who you disagree with is a nazi
>media gets hit
>suddenly its bad to hit people
really activates those almonds

Antifa gets body slammed
Corporate media gets body slammed
Libshits gets body slammed

It's time

He's not even wearing glasses in his profile pic. I'd have called him a liar on his twitter page.

I-SLAM-IC terrorism

>Happens in Texas, Florida, or any other gun happy state
>... HOWDY PARDNER

Hence, why these kinds of things don't happen in non-niggerfied gun loving places. Because someone would have died by now.

I hope for a future where I get to say that exact line for the next few years. I want something big to happen.

get bombed jap pedo fag

Body slam a communist.

This was worded in a very comical way and made me laugh. Have a (you)

It is real communism though. Communism which doesn't cause mass murders and starvation is ideal communism, which is as mythical as a unicorn.

If I wasnt on my cell i aould have mspainted that faggot reporter and the dude running onto this by now.

Here in the United States, by themselves.

The thumbnail looks like it says "pence charger"

The 2020 race will be the beginning of the hundred year Holy Race War. The summer of 2020 will result in hundreds of casualties and subsequent iPhone footage of donald trump RKOing a trans woman journalist.

In 2024 europe will collapse and without much repercussion, white nationalist led by Nathan domigo and sam hyde will storm Washington DC and establish a 4th reich.

Noice.

body slam for the win.

Body-slamming commies is self-defence.

>127146518
Thank you for this.

GTFO of MT pencil neck

its okay if we do it.

how do you even fuck that up

Won't happen on South Carolina. That psycho kid shot up a black church and not one person took to the streets or broke a window.

Coincidence? Nope.

>>asks the question
>>gets fucking body slammed

webm of the event?

Whatever...
Come back to us when you stop surrendering your culture to Muslims that want to kill you.

No videos are available, only audio.

>(((Jacobs)))

Is it saltmining time?

>usa flag

It's coming. We will soon be bodyslamming libfags who want to bring in terrorists.

The 2020 election is going to be a fucking civil war

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Fighting back against commies isn't violating the NAP because commies don't believe in property or individualism and therefore they cannot become the victims of aggression. Also on the flip side, they violate the NAP by voluntarily bringing dangerous people into the country which puts the general public in danger.

I have to admit, the turn about of constantly crushing them under bootheel like they intended to do us is quite fun. Their desperate pleadings and despair are quite welcomed; but I find myself getting drunk on this feeling. It's going to be disappointing when their spirit completely shatters.

>drunk on this feeling

My only fear is that we will become the equivalent of SJW faggots but won't realize it until it's too late

>disappointing when their spirit shatters

Definitely not

Shows the respect the American people have for the media. Tbey brought this upon my theirselves

My sister was ranting earlier how SHE SAW THE VIDEO AND IT WAS CRAZY HE BODYSLAMMED THAT POOR MAN and EVEN FOX SAID IT WAS HORRIFIC!!

>supposedly women's vagina's get all wet and tingly when they see a man demonstrating strength
>but they get really fucking outraged when they see a video of a guy hurting somebody or being mean

I see this all the time. How the fuck does this work

it's always both simultaneously.
it confuses them, too. In the moment, they react with horror to violence. But as time passes and they think about it, the whole thing becomes a turn-on, even in regard to people they don't like.