COME ON AND SLAM

COME ON AND SLAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
youtube.com/watch?v=5L-OqalmJt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and welcome to the jam?

AND WELCOME TO- fuck, I can't do this rhyme shit.

AND WELCOME TO ASSAULT CHARGES

And welcome to reporters fucking your bald headed ass for four years straight in DC.

It's part and parcel of being a slimeball lefty media kike.

Interesting you bring this up, in the past the media's existed in order to badger people, and now we know Obama was leaking surveillance to the liberal media so it could damage his opponents.

What happens if the media's activities are leaked? What would the people say if the President revealed that they're involved in collusion with foreigners to destabilize the nation?

The media sold out and lost. They are now desperately trying to spin a new narrative of oppression, but it will become all to real for them when they are locked up for sedition.

>hurr..duh press is bad

because they are stalwart seekers of truth not like tools pushing an agenda.

COME ON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO MONTAN

Most overrated president right there
>Did nothing but fuck up the economy
>Is only liked because he called his election a """revolution""""

>All press is pushing an agenda everyone is bad I think this therefore everything is fake news I voted for trump

Every. Time.

remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

upvote me pls

I could see alot of the posters are taking the results hard

Once they gave up legitimate journalism and became the mouthpieces of the elite, yes.

You probably don't know the name Hearst, do you you dumbshit millennial?

youtube.com/watch?v=5L-OqalmJt0

He went to war with the muzzies, after he ensured we got a navy. Everyone else kept bribing them off, here and for much longer in europe.

france cant even elect a pro french candidate, meanwhile we elect people who literally bodyslam reporters

WHY IS AMERICA SO BASED

Cum on islam

Greg the Body Slamma from Missoula Gianforte

How can he slam?
How can he slam???

Greg "Heebslammer" Gianforte

Reminder that the leaks proved that the French election was rigged in favor of Macron.
>Reminder that the leaks proved that the French election was rigged in favor of Macron.
Reminder that the leaks proved that the French election was rigged in favor of Macron.
>Reminder that the leaks proved that the French election was rigged in favor of Macron.