Why is Trump such an asshole and international embarrassment?

Why is Trump such an asshole and international embarrassment?

Obama never embar-

Trump voter here is. Gonna lie is not. Hilarious it is watching Trump. Crash and burn he does. Of seriousness, nuclear codes let him get we cannot.

This is proof of his autism because he doesn't even understand hand gestures to look back the other way.

I love the desperation of the left when they can't find anything to actually criticize someone about.

>Look! He's walking right foot first instead of left!
>He drinks Pepsi without a straw!
>He uses Oregano on Pizza!

Fuck you, burger. You'd have to have full-on autism to not understand what happened in that video.

>Has American Flag
>Calls me Burger
>Also making fun of people with autism, on a site mostly filled with autistic people, in a liberal PC age where disabilities of the Mind are heralded rather than discriminated.
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

>shaking hands with a kike

No, you're a special kind of stupid, because you literally think all liberals believe the same set of memes you've let Sup Forums convince you of.

Brainwashed cunt.

Then please entertain me with original viewpoints of your political beliefs. :3c

Nigga, you know those are completely different things than what people are calling him out on

It's very simple.

You take all the known facts about racial differences and crime, you accept it, but then you don't act like a retarded autistic freak and yell it in public or let it terrify you into voting for con men or bullshitter anti-science religious fucks.

You use your knowledge to manipulate, not to grandstand and make yourself look like an idiot which people immediately dismiss as a right-wing nutjob.

You also don't believe every stupid meme that gets posted and do your own research, and don't believe the fake news meme just because it's a story you don't like. You accept that everyone does stupid shit and illegal shit and sooner or later the person or side you support is going to have mud on their face.

Two scoops?
Steak Well Done?
Pizza with Knife and Fork?
:3c

Alzheimer's disease is no jokes, pal.

Wrong.

By looking at racial differences and accepting the differences in crime you have failed at being a progressive. You must understand that it is not the fault of race, but rather the culture of White America that leads to this disparity, and as such Diversity must be pushed to end this horrible trend of minorities getting owned by the Man.

Don't you see? You can't blame them, its not their fault. They literally didn't do anything wrong except be born the wrong skin color.

Thats a man under intense pressure clinging onto what little sanity he has left. Totally oblivious

58 Billion to Israel from Obama with nothing in return is what that was all about.

swerve

A cochlear implant is an electronic medical device that replaces the function of the damaged inner ear. Unlike hearing aids, which make sounds louder, cochlear implants do the work of damaged parts of the inner ear (cochlea) to provide sound signals to the brain.

>my mom's had one for 6 years and says it sucks in crowded places with lots of background

I think he just cant hear them as well as he should be and is missing cues because of it

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Fantastic.

Tbh I'd feel the same. Fuck that kike.

This makes me rock hard, fuck Jews.

Because he's out of his depth, like a small child flailing around in the deep end of a pool.

>legitimately thought that running a business poorly would be harder than being president of the united states
>says dumb shit like "Nobody knew that healthcare would be so complicated
>fails miserably at his first 100 days promises

Confirmed 90% of Trump general posters weren't here in 2015.

>inb4 bait, troll, shill

The only shills in this thread are Trump shills, literally.

>president for 8 years
>one photo
>President for 4 months
>new photo every day
kek

>He cries about when the left calls trump on his bullshit political points
>WAAH YOU GUISE NEVER CRITICIZED OBAMA LIKE DIS WAAAH
>He cries when the left calls trump out on his autistic level of social awareness
>WAAAH YOU GUISE NEVER CRITICIZED OBAMA LIKE THIS WAAHH

Trump supporters, almost as retarded as trump.

>shart blue detected

>everyone who calls out the retardation of the left is a Trump supporter
>being so dualistic of a mindset

Heh. Nice meme kiddo. But...let me fill you in on a little secret. I'm a centrist. Yeah. That's right. You've never faced an opponent like me. I don't support one party or the other. I can freely criticize both and hold loyalty to no one. Bet that blew your little leftist mind didn't it? Go on and suck your momma's milk you little baby. I am ascended on a higher plane of politics. I am Trash Man, 1989, Kill Em All 6,293,193 dead Cops.

Okay

He's finally showing Israel the respect they've so humbly gave us for decades.

He's there to waste hope and dreams of a young generation of conservatives.

I am of the belief he is in fact a jew himself due to his birthplace and the alleged high concentration of jews living there, but either way, he has undenyable loyalty to judea if you take your time to research.
The punished Trump dream is probably a pipe dream, I'd love to be proven wrong but I doubt it.

Wait, I actually didn't watch the webm and it activated my almonds. I still stand by that we should be cautious, but that video and the media hate is admitely great.