Hey Rabbi

Alright which one of (((you))) was it

wow he was just letting people know that there were no jews there? maybe the sign was so that jews didnt waste their time looking for other jews in that house?

>home is vacant
>getting arrested for vandalizing it only because of "hate"

They're getting so fucking lazy with their false flags, holy shit. Might as well write "jews suck" next.

it still belongs to somebody

>Damn it Joseph, you said he'd be down here. This helpful sign proves you gave me the wrong directions!

The funny thing is the kind of people who hate jews and niggers aren't the same guys who are prone to fits of vandalism.
Vandalism is the domain of niggers, spics and false-flagging jews.

>antisemitic
>in the showers
it looks more like a warning instead

Should we report the (((suspect)))?

But he's just stating a fact, there are no jews in that house.

KILL ALL NIGGER BABIES THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!

hmm

He's just letting the local Nazi's know that he doesn't harbor Jews

>>IN THE SHOWERS

H O L Y K E K

HEY RABBI, WHATCHA DOIN?

why is (hate) a crime?
hate without actions is a (thought)
now my thoughts are crimes
WHO THE FUCK MAKES THIS SHIT UP
I HATE EVERYTHING SUE ME FUCKERS!!!!

>graffiti is now a hate crime
FFS it's in the basement of an empty house, who in the fuck would even see it? Did some jew sniff..oh wait, I bet the guy who owns the house is a kike

Oh shit, someone updated that image.

These were the comments from a previous story. The locals are waking up to the parasites but it's too late. They moved in, asserted themselves, elected themselves into most parts of the local government and divert funds and resorices there way. Let it be a lesson.

NOJ EWS? what does it mean?

I bet it was some kid with no real antisemitic beliefs. 10 years ago this would be nothing.

>10 years ago this would be nothing
IDK, about 25 years ago in high school aart class we had to make a Christmas card, pic related is close to what mine looked like. I got suspended for a week and had to write a general apology to the world wide jewery, fucking kikes can't take even a joke. This 'muh feels' shit with kike is in their blood

>disrespecting private property

do you even AnCap brah