Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare. Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

>He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics
Calories in>calories burned=fat gained

its that fucking simple you fat apologist

>why people like boogie shouldn't deserve free health care

>boogie is probably a millionare

Gee i fucking wonder why we shouldn't give him free health care

because

so only reason it stems from genetics is because habits are genetic you fuck head.

Genetics do play a role with metabolism, but slow metabolism doesn't make you consume 10,000 calories a day.

>That fucking resolution

kys

Do I deserve a free bodyguard if I go around threatening people twice my size?

Go visit /fit/ you fucking lard ass. "I have a condition, wahhhhh!!!" Blow it out your ass.

I'm gonna pretend you are not a troll so I'll ask one simple question that destroys the genetics argument:

Assuming that genetics controls your metabolism AND he is pre-disposed to gaining or holding on to weight, in what way does that prevent him from EATING LESS?

nobody was fat like this 50 years ago because people weren't shoving their faces with 10x the carbs you need in a day

i hate this idea that your genetics dooms you do be a fat ass fuck like this

it is fucking retarded

sure it may be harder to lose weight for some people

but there is no excuse for having a disgusting body like this and expecting other people to pay for it

>He thinks carbs are bad

You're never gonna make it.

Damn that's grotesque. I can understand chubby and needing a few hours in the gym, but if Boogie gets hauled off in an ambulance, they'll have to stop at the weigh station to make sure they're legal.

how does he still have a good hairline?

i'm so healthy and i can't stop this fucking receding

He probably lives a sedentary lifestyle by choice. If he's a millionaire then he can afford a gym membership. There are people with hereditary weight gain problems who still manage to keep a relatively healthy weight through commitment.

Obesity is endemic in western culture, and even in some less affluent countries. It's mostly because of low health literacy and the inability of some people to accept the repercussions for their actions. If he really gave a fuck about his medical conditions related to his obesity then he would put the bowl of cheetos down.

Obese individuals suffer from DVT, Diabetes mellitus (which can lead to kidney disease, and can compound with HTN to cause stuff like left sided heart failure), hypertension, edema and a plethora of other health problems. It's one of the biggest killers, just behind cancer.

So really, he made his bariatric sized bed now he has to lie down in it.

He's not a millionaire, he makes a comfy low six figures being gross on youtube.

>Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases

could you bait any harder

this is fucking cringeworthy to read, put more effort into your writing OP, christ

he's 42, that's really fucking old

gonna die soon anyway

genetics is correct, many of these fat asses evolved to do hard manual labor and have the appetite to match it.

without anyone force them to do it, they just eat themselves to death.

we should either let them die or throw them into forced fat camp.

I'm aware, just responding to OP asserting that he is one.

>I'm gonna pretend you are not a troll

PAY

DENBTS

Health care would be a fucking diet at this point, which he's unwilling to do

>> He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.

Nice polemic, he's an ok dude. I'd rather diagnose him with some sort of mental Illness, all he has to do is get up and do some household chores to lose most of his weight.

>Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare.
>free healthcare

im sure his fatass pays taxes

Boogie pays more taxes than your neet ass does

>He's overweight, is that his fault?
Yes.

fall for bait harder nigger

KEK

Do you think I have anything better to do? It is not even 8 here.

are you implying fats are bad?

Are you implying carbs are fats?

PAY

lmao you bitchy little drama queens are ridicilous

he doesn't get free healthcare. like you said HE MAKES MILLIONS. He pays lots of taxes and his obamacare isn't subsidized. He's subsdizing your food stamps

it's pathetic. i'm training to be a paramedic and the stretchers have gone from a max weight of 300 to now 700 in the past 15 years

gas this fuckstain christ

Low testosterone mate. When I started working out and got in shape, I lost a lot of my hairs thickness and it receded a bit.

Forced meme.

Does anyone have the pic of him pouring the mountain dew and doritos in the blender with his tweet about obamacare?

Fuck off back wherever you came

>muh genetics