>>127150013

Rob Ford

I'm sure there's some pretty crazy bastards from your country; tell me about them.

>Ralph Klein
>over 30 years of PC governments that impoverished your shitty backwater province

How's that economy goin' for ya, 'Berta? Lougheed must have entered a depression after seeing what his party did to you. He passed the torch, and faggots like Klein ran backwards.

He was not being sarcastic. Rob Ford was a good man.

>How's that economy goin' for ya, 'Berta?
I don't care, I don't live there, I just think ralph klein is a funny man

I didn't think he was but everybody already knows about rob ford and I'm sure there have been a ton of nuts in the american government

O-oh okay... fair enough.

>At around 1am December 12, a visibly intoxicated Klein had his chauffeur drive him to the Herb Jamieson Centre, a government-supported shelter for homeless men.
>Witnesses say that soon after entering the 249-bed Centre, Klein began shouting and swearing at a number of the homeless.
>Slurring his words, the Tory premier yelled repeatedly at them to get jobs, then threw money on the lobby floor and stormed out.
>[Mark Shea] walked into the confrontation after finishing a work-shift at a gas station.
>“Lo and behold, there he [Klein] was in the middle of six or seven guys, yelling at them at the top of his lungs.”
> Klein’s chief of staff, Peter Elzinga, said the Premier was not drunk and “out of the goodness of his heart” had stopped at the shelter on his way home from a private dinner.
>Elzinga added that Klein had merely asked the men if they had jobs, then handed out some $70 to them.

Whats not to love?

Ford was actually a half decent mayor, he was better at running things drunk and high on crack than most politicians are when they're sober.

Kek I never even heard about that. I knew Klein had a DUI and was known for being a drunk asshole though.

That guy had balls, didn't give two shits what anyone thought of him. Kind of reminds me of a drunk version of Donald Trump.

Ralph Klein was a complete piece of shit who took away my disability checks. Glad that fuck is dead. He's probably roasting in hell

YIS

>Ralph Klein was a complete piece of shit who took away my disability checks
Get a job you dumb fuck

I hate how Sup Forumsestine hates Jews unconditionally, they can be so based.

>During a charity roast on November 9, 2006 Klein made a lewd joke at the expense of former Conservative Member of Parliament Belinda Stronach
>"Belinda roasted me as a Conservative, but of course now she's a Liberal.. and I wasn't surprised that she crossed over; I don't think she ever did have a Conservative bone in her body.. well, except for one."
>(Referring to Peter MacKay, her former boyfriend, who is a member of the Conservative Party of Canada.)
>Klein refused to apologize for the remark stating that "a roast is a roast is a roast is a roast"

LOL yeah that is famous here, forgotten among the bones and ruins of the Harper era, the last oasis of uncucked Canada.

pic related its my depressed 12 year old cat who lived through it.

I feel like the CBC's treatment of Haper foreshadowed Obama's successor's treatment.

They learnt from it here.

I'm sure there are Canadians down there coaching them on rhetoric.

he's right, the roasting tradition is sacred, and you're supposed to go below the belt if you respect the roastee at all.
Also it was pretty funny.

I remember this happening, it was funny as fuck

Shut the fuck up, under Ralph Klein the province was so rich with oil royalties that the progressive-conservative party gave $500 to every Albertan citizen, you don't know shit.

Ah yes, Ralph Wine.

ayo hol up
*spends heritage fund*
are you sayin
*drinks boxed wine*
that
*blows up hospital*
that we wuz
*joins literal gang*
we gon be
*turns away the Alberta Agenda*
RICH N SHIET?